Chapter 55

Author
"What do you mean Tanjiro is gone?! Where did he go?!" Kyojuro yelled at Shinubo, while sounding desperate for answers about his omega. "Yeah, Giyuu took him somewhere. I don't know when and I don't know when they'll return, which is not my problem." Shinubo told him, while Kaito was playing with a ball of cloth that Kanao made for him. Kyojuro started sulking, while dragging his feet home from being sad about the news. "Why am I always left behind?" Kyojuro whimpered, but then he felt a tug on the back of his shirt. He looks behind him to see the twins, which surprised him. "Where's Tanjiro? We have something important to ask him about." Tokito told Kyojuro, while being serious. "I don't know. He left somewhere with Giyuu, and I don't know how long they'll be gone." Kyojuro told him and this made Tokito almost faint. "I truly have the worst luck." Tokito thought to himself, while holding onto Muichiro's shoulder just in case. "It's fine Tokito. It's no like I care much about getting it back." Muichiro told him, while patting Tokito's back.

"Oh my god, this looks amazing." Tanjiro told Giyuu, while they walked to where they would be having dinner.

" Tanjiro told Giyuu, while they walked to where they would be having dinner

"Will, I wanted to do the best I could." Giyuu told him smiling from being happy. "Also, I told the peacock workers how to cook meals from the recipes you've used." Giyuu explained to Tanjiro, as they sat down. Tanjiro giggled at this, before giving him a heartwarming smile. "You always make me fall for you all over again." Tanjiro jokingly told Giyuu, which made him blush and his tail to start wagging with joy.

"I'm close. I know I am. I could sense him somewhere around here." Inosuke thought to himself while looking around a tribe that he doesn't even know.

After Giyuu and Tanjiro finished eating, they decided to dance once it was dark. The only light on them like if they were in the spotlight would be the full moon, as the stars shined beautifully. They decided to dance to the song Love Story by Indila. (Also, Tanjiro is Yor and Giyuu is Loid)

They couldn't help, but laugh with happiness after their kiss, since they felt so much joy from being together. "It seems you're still great at dancing." Tanjiro told Giyuu while smiling, which made Giyuu chuckle. "I could say the same to you." Giyuu told him, while hugging him close to his chest by the waist. "Giyuu, I really love you so much." Tanjiro told whispered, before giving Giyuu a small peck on the lips, but then they saw a shooting star when they turned to look at the ocean. They both looked with amazement, before Giyuu picked up Tanjiro by surprise and put his arms crossed under Tanjiro's bottom, while Tanjiro held onto Giyuu's shoulders. "Seems like today luck is on our side." Giyuu jokingly told Tanjiro, and Tanjiro couldn't help but playfully roll his eyes, before they started kissing each other. "I finally found you!" They heard a familiar voice yell, so they turn around to see Inosuke. Giyuu growled in annoyance, as Tanjiro started blushing from embarrassment for being caught kissing Giyuu on the lips. "What the hell are you doing here? Can't I have a moment of peace with my omega without your dumbass bothering?" Giyuu questioned with anger, as he put Tanjiro down. "How dare you call the great Inosuke a dumbass, and I told you that I would return to fight you!" Inosuke yelled before charging at Giyuu at full speed, but before anything else could happen Tanjiro stood between them. "That's enough! We're not gonna be fighting here and end up breaking something from this place." Tanjiro told them and Inosuke grumbled in annoyance because of this. "Anyways, Inosuke please go back home. I promise that Giyuu will fight you after we return. Just wait exactly a week and we'll be back. If we're not then you could come find us." Tanjiro told Inosuke while holding Inosuke's hands, and this angered Giyuu. Inosuke didn't think much about it, before agreeing with Tanjiro. "Just cause I feel kind enough, so feel lucky that the great Inosuke agrees." Insouke told them, and Tanjiro just smiled awkwardly at this. "He really has a lot of pride for himself." Tanjiro thought himself.

After he finally left, Tanjiro turned around to see a grumpy Giyuu. "Giyuu, are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, but Giyuu didn't answer and just looked away from Tanjiro. Tanjiro sighed at this, before saying that he was gonna take a bath and of course, Giyuu followed.

Once they entered the batheroom that's next to their room, Tanjiro was amazed by how pretty it looked since it had candles around and flowers in the water. (ignore the bed)

When they got in the bath together, it was only awkward silence

When they got in the bath together, it was only awkward silence. Tanjiro fidgeted a little bit in his spot from feeling uncomfortable, while Giyuu was sitting next to him. Tanjiro decided to ignore it, since Giyuu shouldn't even be having a silly little tantrum that isn't worth their time.

Something he wasn't expecting though, was to be kissed on the back of his neck, after he was ready to leave the bath. "Giyuu, why did you do that for? Are you okay? You've been acting strange today." Tanjiro told Giyuu, but then he was even more surprised when Giyuu kissed him on the lips. "I dont know what you're talking about. It's not like I didn't become jealous from the way you were talking with that alpha." Giyuu told him, while not looking at him. Tanjiro didn't answer from being embarrassed, so he only created some bubbles with his mouth when have his face was in the water.

 Tanjiro didn't answer from being embarrassed, so he only created some bubbles with his mouth when have his face was in the water

"Jeez, why are you such a jealous alpha? I was just trying to make him leave and I didn't do anything wrong anyways." Tanjiro whispered to himself, once he calmed down a bit. "Actually, you didn't have to hold his hands you know." Giyuu growled and the scent of jealousy became stronger.

Cliff Hanger