Chapter 68

Author
"Ahhh~, s-slow down a bit~!" Tanjiro moaned out while Kyojuro thrusted in him and started kissing Tanjiro's neck, as he continued with the same pace. This made Tanjiro start clawing Kyojuro's back, but then he felt Kyojuro hit his prostrate. This made him moan very loudly as he threw his head back and his back arched, while he started cumming. "T-There~!" Tanjiro moaned out desperately, so Kyojuro started going quicker and harder at the same spot. Tanjiro started becoming a moaning mess while his tongue was out and eyes rolled back, as his saliva slid down from the corner of his mouth. "Tanjiro, I could feel you tightening around my cock~. You really don't want to let go of me~. Do you~?" Kyojuro teasingly told Tanjiro, which made Tanjiro feel embarrassed. "D-Don't say such things!" Tanjiro yelled out, but then he let out a yelp when Kyojuro picked him up while still being in him. He immediately wrapped his arms around Kyojuro's neck, while Kyojuro pushed him to the headboard of the bed. "Tanjiro, spread you legs as much as possible~." Kyojuro told him and Tanjiro shyly did what he was told. After that, he felt Kyojuro carefully move his hands under Tanjiro's legs where his ankles are, before taking a tight hold of them. "Tanjiro, are you ready~?" Kyojuro asked and Tanjiro was unsure by what he meant, so he just nodded. What he wasn't expecting was to feel Kyojuro way deeper in him than before. "Oh god~! K-Keep going~!" Tanjiro moaned out with pleasure, so Kyojuro did what he was told without second thought. "I feel my insides stretching~. It's too much, but I don't want him to stop~." Tanjiro thought to himself while moaning. "Tanjiro, do you feel good~?" Kyojuro growled with amusement. "Y-Yes~!" Tanjiro moaned out, which surprised Kyojuro a little, since he was just saying it as a joke. "I guess Tanjiro is far gone~." Kyojuro thought to himself while smiling. He saw Tanjiro's tongue out again, so he decided to slip his inside of Tanjiro's mouth. Tanjiro started kissing back, while cumming again and whining from overstimulation. There were also small tears sliding down his face while the kiss became very sloppy. "N-No more...I can't...tired." Tanjiro told him between breathes, after they stopped and calmed down for a bit. "Tanjiro, but I'm about to fill you up with my seed~." Kyojuro whispered in Tanjiro's ear lovingly. "O-Okay..." Tanjiro mumbled, before Kyojuro continued, but at a slow pace to let Tanjiro catch his breath. Tanjiro's body was also mostly limp, while he had his body leaned on the headboard. He felt Kyojuro's knot finally form and get stuck, before feeling warm liquid gush into his womb, which made him curl his toes a bit. Kyojuro slowly sat down on the bed while carefully helping Tanjiro sit down on him since they were still connected and with one bad move he could end up hurting Tanjiro. Tanjiro laid his head on Kyojuro's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Kyojuro's back, while quietly panting from exhaustion. He felt Kyojuro moving his hips a bit as a way to spoon him, which made him let out small moans. He sat up straight, before grabbing Kyojuro's head and slowly pushing it towards his chest. Kyojuro just let out a small chuckle from the attention Tanjiro was seeking for his chest, before he put his mouth on one of Tanjiro's nipples, while rubbing the other one with his hand. He gently laid Tanjiro down on his back, while he continued with his movements.

After some time, Kyojuro's knot finally deflated, and he decided to pull out. Tanjiro let out a small whimper from feeling empty, as Kyojuro's cum started sliding out of him. He closed his eyes from feeling drowsy, and Kyojuro saw this, so he laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around Tanjiro's waist, before pulling Tanjiro closer to him. Tanjiro just smiled at this, before snuggling himself closer to Kyojuro's hold.

Giyuu
"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?" I thought to myself as I showed Kaito around while Inosuke followed, which was annoying, but at least he was actually being quite for once. It was probably because he was trying to find a way to defeat me by using my disadvantages or something like that, but whatever. "Oh my god, is it true that you finally got pregnant? I'm so happy for you." I heard a woman tell someone, which was probably to her friend. "I want to have my own pups with you..." I remember Kyojuro tell Tanjiro "privately" in the bedroom. I froze in place as I felt my skin become cold, which probably made me look pale as a ghost. "Shit!" I yelled while running off with Kaito in my arms to get home as soon as possible. "Hey where are you going?!" Inosuke yelled while sounding surprised, as he tried to catch up to us. I just ignored him, before I lost him in the crowd who also seemed confused by my actions.

When I get home, I immediately put Kaito on the couch from the living room, before running off to the bedroom. I felt my soul about to leave me when I saw them sleeping together. I prayed to any God that it wasn't true and that they were only sleeping, but when I lifted the blanket up a bit, I saw Tanjiro naked. I pulled the blanket back down, while feeling jealously build up in me. "There's no such thing as a God." I thought to myself while glaring at Kyojuro from wanting to kill him. "Tanjiro will pay less attention to me if he ends up pregnant with Kyojuro's pup or pups. He'll even pay more attention to him since it's only natural." I thought to myself while walking out the room.

Author
"I'll get my revenge sooner or later." Giyuu thought to himself while a dark aura surrounded him, as he smiled evilly.

Seems like Kyojuro better watch out.

Cliff Hanger