Chapter 51

Author
It was the next day, and Tanjiro woke up in Giyuu's and Kyojuro's arms, which made him remember everything that happened yesterday. He felt safe in their arms, and couldn't help but smile at this. He gently held onto their arms, while he started purring. His tanuki ears and tail also popped out, from how comfortable he felt with his alphas. Giyuu and Kyojuro slowly started waking up and when they saw Tanjiro, it made them smile at how cute their omega was acting right now.

"I don't know what happened yesterday, and why you were crying, but I could tell you this. I'll always be here for you when you need me." Giyuu told him, once Kyojuro left to take a bath. "F...For some reason I remembered my past life, before I died and got to this world." Tanjiro explained, and this made Giyuu realize the whole situation very easily. "You miss them don't you?" Giyuu asked while hugging Tanjiro, and Tanjiro gave him a small nod. "I see..." Giyuu mumbled, before he gently started rubbing Tanjiro's back. "How about we go somewhere today for you to get your mind off some things?" Giyuu suggested to Tanjiro, but Tanjiro just shook his head as a no. "I don't feel like doing anything." Tanjiro mumbled, but Giyuu just smiled. "There's no such thing as nothing, because there's always something to do. Even if it means just laying in bed." Giyuu told him, which made Tanjiro laugh a little. "You always know how to make me feel better." Tanjiro told him while smiling, which made Giyuu happy. He always hated seeing Tanjiro with a sad face, because he believes that Tanjiro deserves to always smile and laugh. Giyuu became surprised though when Tanjiro randomly kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, Giyuu." Tanjiro told him while smiling, before he let out a small giggle when he saw Giyuu's tail wagging. "A-Anyways, how about we take a bath together once Kyojuro gets out?" Giyuu asked him, and Tanjiro happily agreed.

Kyojuro
"*Sigh* I'm nowhere near Giyuu's level when it comes to comforting Tanjiro and knowing everything about him." I thought to myself while feeling defeated, while they were taking a bath together. "No, I can't think like that. Remember Giyuu has always been Tanjiro's first. It's only natural that he knows Tanjiro best and is the closest with Tanjiro." I thought to myself while smiling. "Yeah, one day I might be at least somewhere near that level." I thought to myself with confidence, but then I heard someone knocking at the front door.

When I opened the front door, I was surprised to see a short boy that looked about the same age as Tanjiro. "Uh...hello?" I told him while being a little bit confused and awkward with the situation. "Hello...does...Tanjiro live here?" He asked me, while staring blankly at me. "Uh...yes, but he's taking a bath right now. Why are you looking for him?" I told him while feeling more awkward. "I see..." He mumbled before he started walking away, and not even answering my question. "Okay...now that was weird." I thought to myself before closing the door.

Once Tanjiro got out of the shower, I explained to him about the person that was looking for him. "From the way he described him he sounds like Muichiro-sama. You know, the person I found at the river while I was fishing. I wonder what he needed?" He told me, while sounding curious and a little bit confused. "Oh will. Anyways, if it's something important he'll probably return. After all, I just want to relax today." He said while he shrugged his shoulders.

???
"Where could he be? He couldn't have gone too far could he? Our parents are worried sick." I thought to myself while feeling frustrated, but then I saw a very familiar crystal near a stream.

" I thought to myself while feeling frustrated, but then I saw a very familiar crystal near a stream

"I was right. This belongs to Muichiro. Seems he's been here, but where could he be now?" I thought to myself while I picked up the crystal, before looking forward at the stream. I stood up before putting the crystal safely in my pocket. "Seems like I'll need to follow the stream, since this is probably the only chance I got to find Muichiro."

Author
Tanjiro was happily hanging out with his alphas in the living room, while playing with Kaito, when all of a sudden he heard a knock. "That must be Muichiro-sama." Tanjiro thought to himself while standing up. "I'll get that." He told his alphas before walking towards the main door.

When he opened the door, he happily greeted Muichiro. "So, did ya need something?" Tanjiro asked Muichiro while smiling. "Yeah...um...I brought a gift...to show my gratitude towards you for saving me." Muichiro told him while having some difficulty remembering what he wanted to tell Tanjiro. "Eh?!? Y-You don't have to!" Tanjiro told him, but Muichiro wasn't listening. He pulled out a pouch out of his pocket, before handing it to Tanjiro.

 He pulled out a pouch out of his pocket, before handing it to Tanjiro

"Jeez, this feels a little bit heavy. You should really take this back. I don't need anything and this seems like it belongs to you." Tanjiro told him while trying to hand it back, but Muichiro-san just shook his head in denial, before walking away. "W-Wait!" Tanjiro yelled, but it was too late. Muichiro already left and blended in with the crowd. Tanjiro sighed in defeat, before closing the door. "What was that all about?" Giyuu asked while Kaito was biting Giyuu's tail. "He came here to give me something to show his gratitude towards me for saving him, but I didn't need him to give me anything." Tanjiro explained while showing the pouch to Giyuu and Kyojuro. "Tanjiro, he was just being kind. It's fine once in a while to accept a gift when it's about gratitude." Kyojuro explained to him, as Tanjiro sat down between Giyuu and Kyojuro. Giyuu nodded in agreement to Kyojuro's statement, and this made Tanjiro laugh a little bit. "I guess you two are right." Tanjiro told them while smiling, but it was hard for him not to laugh when he saw Giyuu purposely smacking Kaito with his tail that was a little bit wet from drool, while Kaito growled in annoyance.

Cliff Hanger