Chapter 39

Kyojuro
"Yup, he's totally lying." I thought to myself while staring at him blankly. "Okay, so what is your dream about?" I asked him while smiling, and ignoring the fact that he is lying to me about something. After all, I didn't want to force it out of him if he isn't ready to tell me. "Oh r-right. How about we go somewhere more private to talk about it?" He told me, and I just agreed, before I took him to my room. "Um...I don't know how to tell you this, since it might sound...crazy." He told me, which confused me even more. "I think I talked to your...mother. I even saw the way she looked." He told me, which took me by surprise. I didn't even know what to say to this. "H-How did she look like?" I asked him, while feeling desperate for answers. "Oh will she had red eyes, and black hair that is tied up into a simple braid. She was crying while looking very sad, but she is very beautiful. She was also wearing a blue kimono with flower patterns." He told me, while looking and sounding very honest. "I see..." I murmured, while smiling, because all the details he told me about the woman were exactly like my mother's. "What did she tell you?" I asked him from being very curious. "She told me that I looked very beautiful, and that no wonder her son chose me. She also told me something that confused me a lot." He explained to me, as I kept smiling from feeling joy to know about my mother. "She told me that 'Please, look for a box in the shape of dice, and solve the puzzle. It's my gift to them,' and that's all she told me before I woke up." He explained to me, which got me confused. "I've never seen a dice box ever in my life before or in this home. I wonder what it could be, and where we could find it? Also, why would she want us to find it?" I told him while trying to think, but when I look up to face him, he was asleep. "*Chuckles* Seems like he's very tired." I thought to myself, while smiling. I get him on my bed, before laying down next to him.

The Next Day

Tanjiro
When I wake up, I feel arms wrapped around my waist, which took me by surprise. I look up to see Kyojuro. I sigh from relief, before I snuggled closer to him. "I feel so safe with him." I thought to myself while smiling. "Good morning, Tanjiro." I hear Kyojuro happily tell me. "Good morning, Kyojuro." I told him, while facing him. "Now that I think about it, you feel and look so small." I hear him mumble. "Hey! I-I still have growing to do!" I yelled at him while blushing with embarrassment. "Why does everyone come and attack me for my height?" I thought to myself while feeling emotionally scarred. "Sureee." He told me while smiling, as he was petting my head. "He's still making fun of me!" I thought to myself, while feeling surprised and angry.

"Urgh, that slut is still here." I heard Shinjuro growl with hate, anger, and annoyance, while I was helping Senjuro with the laundry. Senjuro flinched with fear, before he hid behind me. "I'm actually staying here for a week, sir. Also, I just wanted to help Senjuro a little bit with the chores, while Kyojuro went to take a quick bath." I told him while trying to hold in my anger that he called me a slut. Like excuse me, if I remember correctly you tried to undress me last night, but it seems like he's too old to remember. "F-Father..." Senjuro tried to say something, but Shinjuro cut him off from saying anything. "Don't call me that! After all it's all your fault that your mother is dead! If you were never born, she wouldn't have gotten sick, and died! You're also so weak that it annoys me that you're alive and not your mother who was an omega, but at least was tough and strong. Not like you who is beta, which is second strongest secondary gender, and yet look at you!" Shinjuro yelled at Senjuro, which was the last straw for me. I could feel a vain start forming in my forehead from anger, as I turned my hands into fists. I could hear Senjuro quietly crying, as Shinjuro just looked blankly at us as if he did nothing wrong. "Shinjuro, I've had enough! You're nothing but a FUCKING BITCH! A COWARD! I tried to always act fine and ignore your bullshit, but I can't anymore! You can yell at me, complain about me, call me names, and do whatever you want with me! I don't FUCKING care! But to YELL at YOUR OWN SON about him being a MISTAKE and BLAMING him for his mother's death that's where I draw the line!" I yelled at him and he seemed angry. "Listen here you bitch! I'm the ALPHA of this house. I can do whatever I want! Do you understand you FUCKING SLUT?!" He growled at me, and I just glared at him. "P-Please...*sobs*...just calm down." I hear Senjuro cry out in a begging manner. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking MISTAKE!" He yelled, so I ran towards him, before punching him on the face. We both landed on the ground, but then he grabbed my neck, and pushed me very hard. I scratched his face, before kicking him in the balls. It's not like he'll need them anyway.

We started tackling each other on the ground, and he was way stronger than me, but I didn't want to give him any right to have him think that he is doing something right or is better. I was also trying to hold back as much as possible because he was still the father of Senjuro and Kyojuro. He pinned me down, and I couldn't move anymore. I felt tired, he was putting all his weight on me, and like I said he has more strength than me. I felt like passing out from how tight he had his hand on my neck. I started struggling more, when I felt him touch my entrance, as he started rubbing on it. "L-Let...go!" I yelled while holding in my tears. "I'll teach you some fucking manners, because I don't allow any omegas to walk all over me like the other alphas from this stupid society do." He told me, and I yelped when I felt him push his fingers very harshly on my entrance, before I saw him about to strip me.

All of a sudden, everything felt lighter, as I saw him get tackled down by a lion. "Is...that...Kyojuro?" I thought to myself, while coughing and gasping for air. "Tanjiro, are you okay?" Senjuro asked me while panicking and sounding worried, as I saw Shinjuro turn into a lion.

Cliff Hanger