Chapter 21

Tanjiro
"I'll be right back. I want to show you the surprise I made for Giyuu to show him that I am pregnant." I told them while smiling and they nodded in understanding.

"Today is very hot, but it's a good thing that I have thin layered clothes, or else I would have been cooked by the sun." I thought to myself while walking home.

I went back home to get the things, but when I was about to leave, I felt someone grab me and put a cloth over my nose and mouth

I went back home to get the things, but when I was about to leave, I felt someone grab me and put a cloth over my nose and mouth. I started struggling, but everything started becoming dark.

I gasped for air, when I woke up. "So you're finally awake." I hear someone tell me, so I sit up. My eyes widened when I saw Li Wei. "Jeez, I told them to not use too much, but whatever. It's not like I care what happens to that child. Anyways some of the alphas are really excited and can't wait anymore, so it's good that you finally woke up." She told me while smiling evilly, which made me start getting scared. "Giyuu will kill you if you do something to me and his child." I warned her while glaring at her, but then I started feeling my body become warmer. "W-What's happening to me?" I stuttered with pain. "Oh I know, but I would rather die with you suffering. After all, you brought this upon yourself. You see you're going through a forced heat. Once Giyuu finds you he'll think of you like any other omega." She told me before snapping her fingers. I see five alphas walk in while looking excited. "I won't give in." I thought to myself, as Li Wei left. "Stay...away." I told them as they got closer to me. I couldn't move at all. My whole body hurts and I felt so hot. One pushed me down on the bed while the others watched. With all my strength that I have, I kicked him in the balls with my knee, before pushing him off. The others growled at this. Two alphas grabbed my legs and arms to hold me down, while another one got on top of me. I felt her hands slide on my thigh, which made me shiver with disgust and fear. "Don't...touch me!" I yelled while tearing up, before I bit her on the neck as hard as possible. I heard her gag, as the others gasped. When I let go she just fell on me, while a lot of blood was coming out of her neck. "That's it we had enough of your bullshit and your way of acting tough!" The alpha I kicked in the balls told me, while finally standing up. He pulled the woman alpha off of me, before he threw her lifeless body to the floor. He pulled off my pants and underwear in one go, which made me start struggling. "No! Stop this! I don't want this!" I yelled, but my energy finally ran out. I slowly stopped moving, as he spread my legs. I see him lick his lips before he pulls his member out. "Please...someone...save me." I thought to myself while closing my eyes from not wanting to see anything. I heard something crash, while I felt like the weight of the people who were holding me down, disappeared. I open my eyes, and I see a very familiar flaming hair color. It was Rengoku-san. He was beating the guys up, while looking very angry. I tried sitting up, but I just flopped down. "Giyuu." I thought to myself, before I covered myself up with the blankets.

Kyojuro
I could smell Tanjiro's slick and hear him let out desperate whimpers, while I was beating these guys up until they died. "I need to find Giyuu, before I get out of control." I thought to myself before opening a window, so I could breath and not be tempted to force myself on Tanjiro. I let out a loud roar, so the search crew could find me. I heard a distant howl, which was probably Giyuu's. "Tanjiro, I think Giyuu is coming over here. From how his howl sounded, he's nearby, so he'll probably be here in around ten minutes." I explained to him while keeping my distance. "Okay." I hear him mumble, while sounding tired.

"Get out." Giyuu simply told me, once he arrived. I just nodded before leaving.

Tanjiro
I feel the blankets being pulled off of my head, and then I see Giyuu. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He told me but I just smiled. "Giyuu, this isn't your fault." I told him kindly, before giving him a peck on the lips. I see him smile at this, but then I yelped from being surprised when I started feeling something rubbing my entrance. I gripped Giyuu's shirt, as I arched my back from pleasure. "Sorry Tanjiro, I can't really control myself anymore." He whispered in my ear. He sat down on the bed, before sitting me down on his laps, as my back faced him. I felt him keep rubbing my entrance, as he moved my face to the side, before kissing me.

Giyuu
I shoved a finger in his hole, while I forced my tongue in his mouth. This made him arch his back more, while he let out a muffled moan.

I started adding more of my fingers each time he got adjusted. He had three in him already, while I watched with amusement from his cute reactions.

As I was moving my fingers around I hit a spot that made him moan very loudly. "Found it~." I thought to myself while smiling. I started picking up the pace on that same spot, which made Tanjiro start moaning like crazy. His back was arched, tongue out of his mouth, and his eyes rolled back. "More~." He moaned out in a begging manner. I smirked at this, before pressing my fingers on his prostate as hard as I could. He squirted immediately, and his slick gushed out. My hands were getting wet and covered with Tanjiro's slick, which was so amazing. He laid down on me, while he tried to catch his breath. His hair was a mess, and he was sweating a lot. I couldn't see his eyes, since his hair covered them.

Cliff Hanger