Chapter 12

The Next Day

Giyuu
I wake up to Tanjiro being around my arms, while sleeping peacefully. "Oh right...I didn't pull out, since we were tired." I thought to myself, while seeing our bodies still connected. I see Tanjiro start opening his eyes while still looking drowsy. "Morning love~." I told him before kissing him on the head. I see him flinch before blushing. "Oh my god...w-we actually d-did it?! I thought it was all a dream!" Tanjiro told me while being embarrassed and shy, as he hides his face by putting his hands over them, before laying on my chest, which made me chuckle. "Did you at least enjoy it~?" I told him teasingly. "Y-You big pervert!" He yelled at me, before he slapped me. "Hehe, my omega is so adorable." I thought to myself while rubbing my cheek to soothe the pain. I see Tanjiro freeze, before looking down. "Oh, he barely realized that we're still connected." I thought to myself as I saw Tanjiro blush the same color as his hair. "P-Pull out!" He yelled at me while being so embarrassed. It was so hard not to laugh at this. Tanjro truly is innocently adorable. "Alright, just calm down." I told him while smiling.

After that, I took Tanjiro to the hotspring, since he told me that his whole body hurts.

"Tanjiro, are you feeling better now?" I asked him, while I was sitting next to him. "Yeah. I feel like all my anxiety, stress, and pain just left like it was nothing." He told me while smiling. "I'm glad, and I'm sorry that this happened. I should have been gentler with you. After all, it was your first time." I told him while being worried about him, and disappointed in myself. "I-It's fine." Is the only thing he told me, but in a low whisper, while he was looking at my mark. "Do you like it?" I asked him while smiling from excitement to hear him tell me. "Y-Yeah, it looks very nice." He told me while being flustered. "Anyways, I think if we leave today we could still make it to the City of Beasts, since your heat is over." I told him and he looked very happy. "Really?!" He asked me while sounding excited like a child would. "*Chuckles* Yeah, I know a few shortcuts, and if we make less stops the better. After all we already had our stuff prepared for the trip, before your heat started." I told him while smiling, before putting my hand on his cheek. "Oh I'm so excited. I've been wanting to go so bad." Tanjiro told me while smiling. "Wait, but who will take care of the trib? I don't want to make you leave your responsibilities because of me." Tanjiro told me while being worried. "Don't worry I already got that figured out too. Everything is already perfectly planned." I told him while rubbing my thumb on his cheek, as I was smiling at him.

Tanjiro
After we got out of the hotspring, Giyuu went to do a quick errand, while I finished changing into my outfit.

TanjiroAfter we got out of the hotspring, Giyuu went to do a quick errand, while I finished changing into my outfit

"I should prepare a small meal for the trip." I thought to myself while being very excited. After all, we almost weren't able to go and would have to wait until next year.

Giyuu
"Shinubo I want you to get rid of Li Wei and her alphas for me when I leave with Tanjiro. I will not forgive them for what they wanted to do to him. I would do it myself, but I can't since I'll be leaving." I told her, and she nodded in understanding. "For the first time I agree with you, but tell me. How do you know it's them?" Shinubo told me while being serious while not joking around like she usually does. "First off, it's quite obvious. Second of all, I got the information from one of the guys who tried to get near Tanjiro." I told her and she nodded in understanding. "Alright." She simply told me, and I thanked her, before leaving.

"Welcome back Giyuu." Tanjiro told me while smiling. "Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded with excitement. "Yeah, I also made us some small meals just in case we get hungry." He told me, which made me smile. "Alright, then we better get going." I told him while petting his head. "I'll transform into my wolf form and you could just ride on my back. You could also hold on to my fur for your safety, and don't worry it doesn't hurt me." I told him, and he nodded in understanding.

Author
Tanjiro puts the big backpack that has their luggage, as Giyuu transformed into his wolf form. Tanjiro hops on, and once he was ready they left.

When they left Shinubo decided to put her plan into action. She grabs two glass bottles that are filled with sleeping gas, before putting them in her small medicine bag. "Sister, what are you doing?" Kanao asked Shinubo quietly, while looking confused. "Oh just getting rid of some parasites." Shinobu told her while smiling, and Kanao knew that Shinubo's smile is from evil and not from kindness. Either someone made Shinubo mad or Shinubo was ordered by Giyuu to do something, but she seemed glad to do this task. "Oh okay. Just be careful." Kanao mumbled while being worried. "Okay." Shinubo told her while smiling, but this time from sincerity.

When Shinubo made it to Li Wei's cave, she took a peak and saw Li Wei with all her mates. Shinubo smiled evilly, before throwing the bottles inside.

After waiting for a few minutes, the gas cleared up. She looked inside and saw that everyone passed out. "Alright it's time to throw the trash away." Shinubo thought to herself while she called out for help to drag them away.

Once they were thrown out of the tribe, Shinubo smiled with pride. She saw them to start waking up, so she told the people to leave her alone with them. They seemed hesitant at first, but then they decided it would be for the best. "W-What happened, and why do I have such a big headache?" Li Wei mumbled with annoyance. "I'm glad that you're finally awake." She heard a mocking voice, and she knew who is belonged to. "Crazy scorpion, what did you do to me?! I'll tell the Giyuu about this!" Li Wei yelled with anger and annoyance, as her alphas woke up, and got into a fighting stance. "Just following orders from our leader. Oops, I mean my leader." Shinubo told her while smiling, as she was holding a knife as a warning. "What do you mean?! I demand an answer now?!" She yelled, after she got up. "Giyuu told me to get rid of you after what you did to Tanjiro, and don't play dumb. The leader and I know everything about what happened. Everything could end up worse for you and your alphas if you don't leave. I gave you the simplest punishment, so be grateful and just don't come back." Is the only thing Shinubo said before leaving. "That wild omega will regret for what he did!" Li Wei thought to herself with anger.

Cliff Hanger