Chapter 16

Author
When they were ready for the event, Giyuu first took Tanjiro to meet Urokodaki, who was very excited to meet Giyuu's mate. Also, Giyuu bought a new pair of clothing for Tanjiro to wear to the fair.

After they arrived, Urokodaki saw a very flustered omega, and Giyuu with a red hand mark on his cheek

After they arrived, Urokodaki saw a very flustered omega, and Giyuu with a red hand mark on his cheek. "Seems like they got into an argument, and from what I'm seeing, Giyuu caused it." Urokodaki thought to himself. Tanjiro was confused why Urokodaki was wearing a tengu mask, but didn't question it. "Hello, my name is Sakonji Urokodaki. You must be Giyuu's omega?" Urokodaki told him before raising his hand. "It's nice to meet you Urokodaki-san. My name is Tanjiro Kamado, and for now I'm not this pervert's omega." Tanjiro told him while smiling, but then he said the last part with anger, as he glared at Giyuu. "Tanjiro I told you that I was sorry and that I wouldn't do it again." Giyuu whined while acting like a child was being grounded, which Urokodaki found hilarious. He has never seen his student act like this for a long time, which made him happy that the omega was already infecting Giyuu in a good way.

"Anyways, come in." Urokodaki told them while smiling under his mask. Tanjiro thanked him, before walking inside, while completely ignoring Giyuu.

While Tanjiro and Urokodaki were talking happily, Giyuu was being completely ignored.

Tanjiro finally decided to stop Giyuu's small punishment after some time, so he held Giyuu's hand. Giyuu seemed really happy by this, and Urokodaki couldn't help, but let out a chuckle. "I'm so glad Giyuu met someone like you. He never wanted anybody near him that wanted to mate with him." Urokodaki told Tanjiro, while being very thankful. Tanjiro felt flustered by this, and didn't know what to say to this. He was never complimented like this before. "Anyways we should start going to the festival, since it's almost time that it starts." Urokodaki told them, and Tanjiro happily agreed to this.

Tanjiro
When we got to the festival, everything looked so lively. There were simple games, like a wrestling match, fashion show, try catch the biggest fish, etc.

Giyuu and Urokodaki played two games together, while I just watched, as I was smiling. It was so interesting to see a new side to Giyuu. The first game that Giyuu and Urokodaki played was catching the biggest fish. Urdokdaki won at that game, but Giyuu won at the other game that they played. Giyuu won Urdokdaki in a race, but it was only by a little. I was laughing at this because they truly acted like they were blood related as grandpa and grandson. It was nice seeing them so happy and enjoying their time. It reminded me so much of when my father and I used to hang out all the time, before he got sick and died.

Urdokdaki soon left, because he wanted to see how Sabito and Makomo were. I was a little saddened by this, but he told us that we could visit him whenever we wanted to, which made me really happy.

Author
Soon after Urdokdaki left, Tanjiro saw something that seemed to get his interest. Eating food competition.

Giyuu stood in the crowd that was going to watch the food competition, while Tanjiro sat in the last chair that was in the back as a player. The food competition was to eat raw meat, fruit and berries, or one of the two. It was a mix for the people who are omnivore, carnivore, and herbivore. Tanjiro decided on fruits and berries, since he can't eat raw meat. Also, he was very excited to eat them, since he was craving fruits and berries.

Everyone started eating as fast as possible once the game started, while Tanjiro took his time. Two people went down just for eating three bowls of fruits and berries, while a guy kept yelling "delicious" each time he finished a large plate of meat.

Once time was up the guy who yelled "delicious" and some other random dude, thought that one of them won, but oh boy were they wrong. "And the winner is...number 15! Congratulations!" The lady announced, and the guy who yelled "delicious" each time, looked towards Tanjiro from being surprised, while the other fainted. "An omega beat me in a eating competition? How was that possible? I would always win." The guy thought to himself as he kept staring at Tanjiro.

Giyuu and Tanjiro saw people dancing, while music was playing, so they decided to join in. "Today was really fun. Also, why didn't you play any games?" Tanjiro told Giyuu while smiling. "I don't really like playing games like that, and it doesn't matter, because I wanted to see you enjoy yourself." Giyuu told him while smiling, which made Tanjiro sort of surprised on how much Giyuu truly loved him. "I'm glad that we got to meet each other." Tanjiro told him while being very honest. "Me to." Giyuu told him while smiling. "I can't think of a future that isn't with you." Giyuu told him sincerely, but then they saw that they got the main spotlight, which was under the moonlight. Everyone circled around them, while smiling and cheering. "Let's show them how it's done?" Giyuu asked and Tanjiro nodded happily.
After their dance, Tanjiro was exhausted, so Giyuu picked him up birdal style.

Pretend Tanjiro is the pink haired girl, and the guy with the weird clothes is Giyuu.

Giyuu started heading home, while Tanjiro was sleeping soundly. "Today was such an amazing day. Mostly when Tanjiro just kept smiling so happily." Giyuu thought to himself while smiling.

The Next day

When Tanjiro woke up, he didn't feel good, but then he smelled this scent in his tummy. A new scent, which meant it had to be...a baby. The scent was faint, but it was there. "How am I going to tell Giyuu?" Tanjiro thought to himself while Giyuu was still asleep. "Oh I know I'll make some baby items, and hopefully he gets what I'm trying to tell him." Tanjiro thought to himself while smiling, as he was rubbing his belly with so much love and affection.

Cliff Hanger