Chapter 74

Author
When Tanjiro and Hinatsuru made it back to the village, Tanjiro felt like his whole world was about to be crushed. Two of his friends joined the battle which wasn't good, and one of his alphas was very injured. Inosuke was passed out on the ground, while bleeding so much. Kanao looked exhausted, and Kyojuro was missing an eye.

All of a sudden, Tanjiro saw one of the Upper Moons stab their hand in Kyojuro's stomach, which made his eyes widen. All the memories of Kyojuro started appearing in his mind, and then an image of Kyojuro laying dead appeared. This made Hinatsuru smell the strong scent again. The one that made her pass out. It was Tanjiro all along who caused her to pass out. "Stop!" Tanjiro yelled while his scent surrounded everyone. This made everyone freeze in their spots, before the Upper Moons fell on their knees and started coughing from the intoxicating smell. Tanjiro ran down to check that all of his alphas and friends were okay, while Hinatsuru stayed by his side to protect him. Kyojuro was barely breathing when Tanjiro ran next to him, while he cried that everything would be okay and that Kyojuro wouldn't die here. Giyuu tried to calm him down, while the Upper Moons were irritated and confused by the situation. "Master Tengen, your arm...and eye..." Hinatsuru mumbled while crying, but Tengen just smiled at her, before embracing her as a way to comfort her. "What the hell is going on?! Why can't I move?! What did that omega do to us?!" Daki yelled with irration. "He's the chosen one of my brother." All Upper Moons heard a familiar voice, before they saw Kokushibou walk out of the forest. "What?! I thought that was nothing but a legend!" Akaza yelled, while Douma stared at Tanjiro. "He looks adorable. I wonder what he tastes like." Everyone heard Douma, which made him get stepped on by Shinubo who had a deep cut on her chest, while Tanjiro's alphas blocked him from Douma's sight as they growled at him. "Don't disrespect our little angel with your dirty remarks. Do you understand?!" Shinobu told him while glaring at him, as she stepped on him even harder. Douma just laughed at this, while Akaza looked at him with disgust. "I'm sorry for what this fool said." Akaza told them, which got Tanjiro's alphas and friends confused. "Why the hell are you apologizing for?" Kyojuro asked while being confused and mad, since he almost got killed. "Because I respect all omegas, stupid." Akaza told him, but then he felt like he was back to normal. So did the rest of the Upper Moons, and Kokushibou realized this. "Let's go we won't bother them anymore, and if one of you dare to, I'll kill you." Kokushibou simply told them before walking away, as the Upper Moons stood up. "One last thing, I'll be back for you Tanjiro." Kokushibou told him with a serious tone. "See ya, losers." Daki told them, before running towards her brother. Muichiro just glared at her, before going to Tanjiro. "What the hell?! You can't just run away after causing so much chaos!" Tengen yelled with annoyance. "Then I'll stay to help." Douma told them and everyone immediately declined that.

After the Upper Moons left, Giyuu asked Tanjiro where Kaito was, while Tengen asked Tanjiro where his other two omegas were. "Don't worry, they are all safe and sound at a nearby cave. I'll go get them." Hinatsuru answered instead, which made both alphas sigh with relief. Shinubo immediately went to attend to Kyojuro and Inosuke, while apologizing and blaming herself for what happened today. Of course no one blamed her, but she still felt like this was all her fault. What if she listened to her sister's dying wish? Would this have never happened? Those two questions would most likely haunt her for the rest of her life. Tanjiro was holding Kyojuro's hand, while sitting on Giyuu's lap. He was also starting to fall asleep from exhaustion, stress, and because Giyuu was releasing his scent so that Tanjiro could relax. Muichiro also tried to help by releasing his own scent, which seemed to work. Tanjiro was thankful for this, so he hugged Muichiro as a thank you. Muichiro was blushing at this, while Giyuu glared at Muichiro.

Meanwhile with the Upper Moons

"What will happen to Muzan now, since that omega is the chosen one or whatever?" Gyutaro asked Kokushibou while carrying Daki on his back. "For now he'll still rule until Tanjiro is stronger. Once that happens we'll kick him out and if any of you want to leave with him then you can. I won't stop you, but you should remember that you'll also choose to be my enemy." Kokushibou explained which interested Douma. "Now this will be more fun." Douma cheered but then he got hit on the back of his head by Akaza. "Stop acting so idiotic!" He yelled while Daki giggled at this. "We'll tell the rest once we arrive back at the castel, but you better not tell Muzan unless you want to be dead." Kokushibou warned which made everyone go silent. They could tell Kokushibou was annoyed by them, so they said nothing else and the rest of their journey would be silent.

The Next Day

Kyojuro finally woke up after being unconscious for a long time, and Tanjiro was spoon feeding Kyojuro some soup, since he would only be able to digest foods that are like liquids. Tengen, his wives, and Muichiro, were also staying in Tanjiro's home to help out, which for some odd reason Giyuu didn't deny it or get mad. But, Tanjiro didn't allow Tengen to help out much, since Tengen was also very injured.

"Kaito get back here! You need a bath! Stop running around all naked! You'll catch a cold!" Giyuu yelled with annoyance while Kaito was laughing. "Papa can't catch me!" Kaito chimed, but then was picked up by Tengen. "Pup, you need to let your father bathe you. Or do you want to make your mother mad?" Tengen sternly told him and this immediately made Kaito surrender. Giyuu took Kaito in his hold, while being confused on how Tengen was so good with kids even though he doesn't have his own. "How?" Giyuu quiestioned him. "My wives and I learned this a long time ago in my tribe, since we're planning to have our own pups one day." Tengen simply replied. "It also wouldn't be flamboyant." Tengen told Giyuu while smirking, and Giyuu knew that at that point Tengen was making fun of him.

Cliff Hanger