Chapter 53

Author
All of sudden everyone was surprised when someone punched Muichiro on the face, but they were even more surprised to see that it was a look alike of Muichiro. "You idiot, you had all of us worried sick!" The guy yelled while shaking Muichiro from the collar. Tanjiro could smell that the guy was worried sick for Muichiro and that he was just hiding his true emotions as much as possible. "Who...are...you?" Muichiro asked while the guy was still shaking him. "What do you mean?! Are you an idiot?! I'm your brother!" The guy yelled with frustration, as he stopped shaking Muichiro and was just glaring at him now. "Um...excuse me, but he sort of lost his memories." Tanjiro told the guy, while putting his hand on the guy's shoulder to get his attention. "Say what?" He asked while looking shocked and annoyed. "He's telling the true." Giyuu simply told the guy while pulling Tanjiro behind him, since he didn't know if this guy might be a threat. The guy loudly sighed, as Muichiro asked him to let go of him.

"I see. Now I understand everything." Kyojuro mumbled while he stared at the twins, that Tanjiro brought as guests. Tanjiro was sitting on Giyuu's laps, while Giyuu kept his guard up. "Also, how dare you leave me alone. You could have helped you know." Tanjiro told Kyojuro while pouting, before playfully hitting him on the head. "Ow, I said I'm sorry." Kyojuro told him and Tanjiro just rolled his eyes at this. "Anyways, what's with the wild alpha?" Kyojuro asked while pointing at Inosuke, who was struggling on the floor to get untied. "I'll explain that later. For now let's solve one problem at a time, starting with Muichiro-sama and Yuichiro-kun." Tanjiro told him and Kyojuro nodded in understanding. "So Yuichiro-kun, what tribe are you two from?" Tanjiro asked him while smiling. "The....Rabbit tribe." He murmured while blushing and not looking at Tanjiro. He seemed embarrassed, but why. "So one of the weakest tribes." Giyuu thought to himself, while loosening his grip on Tanjiro's waist.

Yuichiro and Muichiro ended up leaving after enjoying their time talking to Tanjiro. They had to leave as soon as possible, since their parents were worried about Muichiro. It made Tanjiro a little bit sad, but maybe they would be able to see each other one day again.

Tanjiro was cradling a sleeping Kaito in his arms, as he watched Giyuu easily defeat Inosuke. Kyojuro was just sleeping next to Tanjiro, from being bored. "*Giggles* He isn't going easy on him at all." Tanjiro thought to himself while smiling. "You just don't know when to quit. Do you?" Giyuu plainly told him, as he dodged every one of Inosuke's attacks. "Shut up!" Inosuke yelled with frustration and started attacking more wildly without thinking.

Tanjiro
"I'll be back tomorrow!" Insouke yelled after being defeated for the tenth time, before running off. Giyuu just rolled his eyes before walking towards me. "How did I do?" Giyuu asked me as I passed him a cup of water, before he sat next to me. "You did amazing like always." I told him while smiling, before moving closer to him. "I'm glad to hear that." He told me while smiling, before leaning close to my ear, which confused me. "But you know what would have been better? If we were alone together. If you know what I mean. That would be a great prize for you to give me." He whispered in my ear with a husky voice, which made me shiver and blush, but then I let out a yelp when I felt him lick my scent glands. "O-Okay, but a-another time. Alright?" I told him, as he kept licking my scent glands, and he seemed a little bit surprised by what I told him. "For real?" He asked me while sounding excited. I nodded while feeling embarrassed and shy about it. "Yeah, since we haven't had some alone time in a while." I told him with sincerity. I also didn't really care about the whole thing of "doing it". It would be nice to just be with him like we used to. "How about tomorrow?" He asked me which caught me off guard. "T-That's too soon." I told him while blushing. "Yeah, but Kyojuro is going hunting tomorrow. I could leave him in charge, which will make him be gone for most of the day. Also, Shinubo or Kanao could take care of Kaito for us." He told me, and I rolled my eyes. "You had this planned. Didn't you?" I told him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows." He told me sarcastically, before kissing me on the lips, and I couldn't help but smile.

Author
"What do you mean you gave the bag away to Tanjiro?! That's our family's most treasured family heirloom that's been passed down for generations to the next omega that an alpha of our family chooses! It's basically asking to become the mate of the omega, and you gave it to a random person who doesn't even know this! You're such a fool!" Yuichiro yelled in frustration, he didn't even realize that Muichiro wasn't listening, since it was already dark outside. "Hm? You said something?" Muichiro asked and this made one Yuichiro's eye twitch. "Why is he such an idiot?!" Yuichiro thought to himself while trying to hold in his anger that was starting to boil up in him. "Okay, first we'll go back home, because I'm so fucking tired of all the bullshit that has been happening. Second, I still haven't thought much ahead, since all energy in me is gone." Yuichiro told Muichiro, while trying to be as calm as possible, but it wasn't working. He was first stressed of his brother getting lost. Then he stressed about his brother losing his memories. Now this. Today was just not his day, and God was not on his side. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" Yuichiro pitifully cried, as Muichiro just watched him with confusion.

Cliff Hanger