Chapter 61

Author
After a few minutes, Giyuu found Tanjiro with the help of Kanzaburou. The abounded alphas also ran away, once Mitsuri's alpha came to the tribe. Giyuu was talking with Mitsuri and Obani about what happened today, while Tanjiro was sulking that he lost his things that he bought. Of course he didn't regret losing them, since someone needed help, but he was still sad.

Tanjiro
"Eh, I didn't think I was gonna see you so soon already." I heard a familiar voice, while I was drawing random things on the dirt with a stick. I look up to see Tengen-san. "Oh hey." I told him while smiling. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asked me while sitting next to me. "I'm just waiting for Giyuu to finish discussing some things with Mitsuri-chan." I told him and he seemed shocked by this. "Did you just say Giyuu?" He asked me and I nodded while being confused. "What's exactly your connection with him?" He asked me which confused me even more. "I'm his partner." I simply told him, while tilting my head from being confused and curious on why he is asking about Giyuu and how he knows him. "SAY WHAT NOW?!" He yelled while sounding surprised. "How could someone so unflamboyant like him get someone like you as his omega?!" He asked me, as he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. "Stop...shaking...me. Also, how...do you...know...Giyuu?" I told him, as he finally calmed down. "Everyone knows Giyuu as the wolf tribe leader from the river side. We also know him as someone who is lonely, quiet, and someone who never wanted a partner." He told me while I still felt a little dizzy. "Oh, I see." I told him after the dizziness was gone. "Anyways, I gotta go now. Giyuu is probably almost done talking with Mitsuri-chan." I told him before leaving.

Giyuu
"I can't believe that we're leaving so soon. I was enjoying it here." Tanjiro complained as we packed our things. "That's what Mitsuri and I agreed on. It's better for everyone to leave somewhere safer until the peacock tribe are fully sure that the abounded alphas won't come back. That's why Misturi is closing for a few days." I explained to him, while petting his head.

Author
"Tanjiro, you're finally back." Kyojuro yelled with joy, before taking Tanjiro in his arms for a tight hug, after Tanjiro and Giyuu walked in their home. "*Giggles* I'm glad to see you too." Tanjiro told him while smiling, as he hugged him back. All of a sudden, Tanjiro felt something scratching his leg so he looks down to see Kaito. He happily picks him up, before kissing him on the forehead. "Did you miss me?" Tanjiro asked and Kaito nodded, before licking Tanjiro on the cheek. "Where did you two went anyway?" Kyojuro asked, while Giyuu took Kaito in his arms to greet him. "Oh we went to the peacock tribe. It was so interesting." Tanjiro told him while smiling, and this made Kyojuro glare at Giyuu as Giyuu just gave him a cocky smile. Kyojuro knew the reason that people visited that place, and he did not like the idea one bit of Giyuu and Tanjiro being alone. Mostly when Giyuu is giving him that smug look. "I'm gonna go rest. Today, was a tiring day." Tanjiro told them as he took Kaito back in his arms, before leaving. "Why did you leave with Tanjiro without saying anything?" Kyojuro growled with anger and jealousy. "Because you would probably be thrid wheeling, and I needed some alone time with Tanjiro without anyone ruining our nice moment." Giyuu simply told him, before walking away to the bedroom to join Tanjiro. Kyojuro let out a huff of annoyance, before also walking to the bedroom to join them in bed.

The Next Day

"So Tanjiro, what did you and Giyuu do at the peacock tribe?" Shinubo asked while smiling, but Giyuu was scared for his life since there was a dark aura surrounding Shinubo. Tanjiro didn't realize this though since he was distracted because he was watching Kaito's reaction from the gifts that he bought for him.

 Tanjiro didn't realize this though since he was distracted because he was watching Kaito's reaction from the gifts that he bought for him

He was also apologizing since they were sort of dirty. Mitsuri returned the things to Tanjiro, but only the things that he bought for Kaito since the other things got destroyed by the people who ran over them. "Oh not much. We just had fun being together. Like dancing during our date, taking a relaxing bath, meeting new people, and shopping. Why?" Tanjiro told her while smiling. "Oh no reason. I was just curious." Shinubo told him, and once Tanjiro's back was facing her, she glared at Giyuu. "If I know you did something to Tanjiro I'll kill you." Shinubo mumbled to Giyuu, which made him gulp down some saliva down, while he started sweating. "Kyojuro, we should go next time." Tanjiro kindly told his second alpha, which him happy. "Of course Tanjiro." Kyojuro quickly and happily responded, while Giyuu started growling from being jealousy. "Anyways, where's Kanao?" Tanjiro asked Shinubo. "Oh she went hunting. You know how much she loves doing that." Shinubo told him, which made Tanjiro laughed this. "That's so true." Tanjiro told her while smiling. "Anyways, I was gonna bring gifts for everyone, but some abounded alphas ambushed the tribe. The only things that were okay were Kaito's. The rest were torn or broken. Some people even stole some of the things." Tanjiro explained to her while sounding sad about it . "It's alright Tanjiro, so don't worry. I'm just glad that you're okay and that your telling me what happened during your vacation with Giyuu. That's all that matters, since I like it when you're smiling and act all happy. It brightens my day." Shinubo told him with honesty, which made Tanjiro smile. "I will still find those who made Tanjiro sad though, so that I could kill them for what they did." Shinubo thought to herself while feeling angry that people would do such a thing.

Cliff Hanger