Chapter 30

Author
When Tanjiro fell he felt a pair of strong arms catch him just in time, he opened his eyes and saw Kyojuro. "Thank you for catching me, Rengoku-san." Tanjiro told him with a shaky voice, since he was still a little stunned. He then wrapped his arms around Kyojuro's neck to thank him. "Your welcome Tanjiro." Kyojuro told him while smiling, but then they both realized the position they were in. They started blushing like crazy, as they looked away from each other. Kyojuro was carrying Tanjiro bridal style, while Tanjiro was very close to Kyojuro, since Tanjiro was still clinging onto him.

All of a sudden, they hear whimpering, which gets Tanjiro's attention very quickly. Kyojuro puts him down, before Tanjiro hurriedly checks his pup. He seemed like he was just worried about his mother, which made Tanjiro happy, because his pup didn't end up hurt or anything like that. "W-We should get going." Kyojuro told Tanjiro awkwardly. Tanjiro agreed to this, while he put the pears in the basket. He picked up his pup, as Kyojuro picked up the baskets.

After they got back to the tribe, Kyojuro helped Tanjiro put the food away, before he left.

Giyuu came home, after a few minutes. He was greeted by a crying Tanjiro, while he was apologizing, as he hugged Giyuu. Giyuu was confused by this, and tried to calm Tanjiro down. "Tanjiro, what happened?" Giyuu asked with concern, while hugging him back to try to comfort him. "I'm such a horrible, and unfaithful person." Tanjiro said while clinging onto Giyuu like he never wanted to let go of him. Giyuu was even more confused by what he meant, but then he realized what Tanjiro might be trying to say. "Tanjiro, it's okay. Things like this were going to happen eventually." Giyuu told him while holding Tanjiro's cheeks, as he smiled and stared at Tanjiro with so much love. "Tanjiro, we'll always be together. No matter what. I promise. I don't care what happens later on in the future. I'm just happy to be with you." Giyuu tells Tanjiro, before licking Tanjiro's tears away. "So don't worry. Okay?" Giyuu told him, and Tanjiro slowly nodded as he started calming down. Giyuu kissed him on the lips, which took Tanjiro by surprise, but then he happily accepted the kiss.

Giyuu took Tanjiro by surprise, while they were kissing, when he suddenly, gently picked Tanjiro up. Tanjiro quickly wrapped his arms around Giyuu's neck, and his legs around Giyuu's waist, as he separated from the kiss. "G-Giyuu?" Tanjiro called out to him while being confused, as Giyuu took them to their bedroom. Giyuu gently laid Tanjiro down, as he got on top of him. "Giyuu what are you doing?! Kaito is here!" Tanjiro whispered, while panicking. "It's fine he's in his crib, and he's asleep." Giyuu told him while smirking. "But what if we wake him up." Tanjiro told him while blushing. "Then you'll have to try to be quiet." Giyuu simply told him, before putting his hand on Tanjiro's ass, as he gave it a nice squeeze. This made Tanjiro's back arch, while he covered his mouth to hide his moan. Giyuu just chuckled at this, before taking Tanjiro's underwear off. He looked at Tanjiro's entrance, to see it already wet with slick. This got him really excited, so he pulled his shorts off, before slowly putting his hard cock in. This took Tanjiro by surprise, that it almost made him moan out very loudly, as he started cumming. Giyuu took Tanjiro's top off, before he put his mouth on one of Tanjiro's breasts. He moved his hips around, which made Tanjiro start going crazy. "G-Giyuu~..." Tanjiro quietly whined, while he started sounding desperate. Giyuu smiled at this, before he thrusted his hips. This made Tanjiro arch his back with pleasure, as he let out a muffled moan. Giyuu started sucking on Tanjiro's breast, which made some milk immediately come out. It had this nice, sweet taste, that Giyuu couldn't help but suck more. "N-No...Giyuu~." Tanjiro moaned out, while gripping onto Giyuu's hair, as his hands no longer covered his mouth. Its been a while since they did it, so Giyuu was just too excited and impatient to listen to Tanjiro's pleads. Giyuu got his mouth out of Tanjiro's breast, with a nice, loud pop, before grabbing Tanjiro's waist. He started thrusting his hips in and out of Tanjiro, as Tanjiro bit his lip to hold in his moans, as he gripped the bedsheets. "That's it Tanjiro~." Giyuu growled with pleasure, as he quickened his pace.

Tanjiro could no longer hold in his moans, once he felt Giyuu start hitting his prostate, so Giyuu kept Tanjiro quiet by smashing his lips on Tanjiro's. Tanjiro wrapped his legs around Giyuu's waist, while he wrapped his arms around Giyuu's neck. "He feels so good and tight~." Giyuu thought to himself, as his knot started forming. "Just a bit more~." Giyuu told him between the kiss, as he felt like he was about to cum.

As Giyuu started cumming, Tanjiro felt like Giyuu was cumming more than their first time. Giyuu disconnected from Tanjiro's lips, before he started licking Tanjiro's scent glands. To him, Tanjiro's scent would always remind him of Fall and Summer, which was nice.

"I hate you." Tanjiro mumbled, after they finally disconnected. "What?! Tanjiro, don't be like that." Giyuu complained, as Tanjiro hid himself under the covers. Tanjiro popped his head out and stuck his tongue out, before going back in the covers. Giyuu was dumbfounded by this. "But you seemed to also enjoy it. I even remember you clinging onto me for the entire thing until we disconnected. You even whined desperately when we started." Giyuu told him, while trying to make a point, which embarrassed Tanjiro even more than before.

The next thing Giyuu knew, was that he was kicked out of the bedroom, while having a big bump on his forehead. Tanjiro had headbutted him, before telling him to get out or else. It was miracle to be honest that Giyuu didn't pass out from the headbutt, but thing again Tanjiro try to hold back as much as possible, because it was only meant for a warning. It still cracked Giyuu's skull no doubt about it, Giyuu also bled a little, started seeing double, started having a headache, and a bump on his forehead, but at least he was not dead or unconscious. He would still probably have to Shinubo, though. Also, Giyuu was actually terrified of Tanjiro right now, since he never saw him that mad before.

Tanjiro was still hiding under the covers, while being flustered, as Kaito slept peacefully. Not knowing about a thing of what his father did to his mother, and the whole small commotion that his parents made. Nope, he didn't know a thing from being to busy in chasing a rabbit in his dream.

Cliff Hanger