Chapter 72

Author
Someone grabbed Tanjiro from behind his shirt, before pulling him up, as Kaito cried for the person to let go of his mother.

Once the dust cleared, Tanjiro was eye to eye with a guy who had the same mark like Tanjiro, but he had multiple. Tanjiro immediately glared at guy, before he scratched him on the face. The guy dropped him, before he quickly bowed down. "I'm sorry, my queen for scaring you and dropping you." He mumbled, which got Tanjiro confused. "Oh, it seems like you gave birth to a child already." The guy mumbled while looking at Kaito, so Tanjiro moved to cover Kaito from this guy's sight. "I'm not a queen and I'm not royalty at all." Tanjiro told him while being confused. "But you are. You see anyone who has that mark and wear those earrings comes from the strongest, family. You're the only one who was born as an omega though. That immediately makes you queen. Those were the rules my brother made. He used to be the ruler, but once he died, he said to look out for an omega like you. You were to be chosen as next ruler, but right now a bastard by name of Muzan is ruling. That will all change soon if you accept to be queen. I'll be your right hand and guard from now on." The guy explained which made things more complicated in Tanjiro's head. He was so confused and thought that this guy was just crazy. All of sudden, he was picked up bridal style by the guy, who only used one arm to do so, before grabbing Kaito from behind his shirt. "Hey, let go of us!" Tanjiro yelled while Kaito and him were struggling. The guy didn't say a word nor seemed annoyed by the actions of Tanjiro and Kaito. "Giyuu! Kyojuro! Help us!" Tanjiro yelled once they were out of the house and started being taken to the forest. His two alphas were no where to be seen, but Tengen jumped in front of them before they could go any further. "Let go of Tanjiro." Tengen growled, but the guy just blankly stared at him. Kaito took this chance to bite on the guy's arm, which made him immediately get drown to a tree, because of reflex. The guy glared at Kaito, while Tanjiro eyes were wide as tears started falling. At that moment Kaito looked like Rokuta, and this made Tanjiro very angry. Tanjiro's scent became to strong that it was making everyone passed out. Upset Tengen who was used to poison and strong scents.

Tanjiro was hugging Kaito close to him in a protective manner while crying, after the guy dropped him and passed out as well. His scent was still becoming stronger, so Tengen decided to do something to stop it.

Tanjiro was surprised to be hugged by Tengen and kissed on the lips. This was only a distraction though. Tengen knew he wouldn't be able to get near Kaito to help him, because of how protective and stressed Tanjiro was right now. He didn't want anything to become even worse. He didn't allow Tanjiro to see as he slid a small pill into Kaito's mouth. He heard Kaito chewing on it before swallowing it, so he finally separated from Tanjiro. "Ma..ma..." Tanjiro heard Kaito's voice, so he quickly turned his attention to Kaito. "I'm so happy that you're okay." Tanjiro told him as he rubbed his cheek with Kaito's. "The medicine that I gave him helped him regain consciousness." Tengen explained and Tanjiro started thanking him, as his scent became calmer and sweeter. "Is that why you kissed me? Was is to distract me?" Tanjiro asked and Tengen nodded. "Thank you, and sorry for causing you so many problems." Tanjiro told him, but Tengen just smiled at him before petting him on the head. "We should go meet up with the others." Tengen told Tanjiro and he nodded in agreement. "Anyways, where's your omegas? I haven't seen them." Tanjiro told Tengen while being worried. "Don't worry, they're okay. Right now they should be with Kyojuro and helping him out in battle." Tengen explained as they kept walking.

"Seems like I'll have to take him by force." The guy thought to himself while sitting up like if nothing happened. "His scent also became so intoxicating in the instant that I harmed his pup. I'll need to be more careful." He thought to himself before standing up.

"Oh my god! Are they okay?!" Tanjiro asked Tengen while panicking when he saw everyone, including the villagers, passed out on the floor. "They're fine. They'll wake up soon, but let's hope our enemies don't wake up first." Tengen explained to Tanjiro. "What even happened to them?" Tanjiro asked with concern. "Seems like he doesn't know. I'll have to explain to his alphas later on about this situation." Tengen thought to himself.

Tengen
"What did that guy even want from you?" I asked Tanjiro. "I don't really know. He just randomly called me queen and said something about that I was chosen, because of the mark on my forehead and because of my second gender. He also said that his brother who passed away made those rules, but that there is someone that he doesn't like who is ruling right now. I think the name was....Muzan." Tanjiro explained to me, but I was surprised when he said the name Muzan. "That's the the ruler of the whole continent, which lives in the City of Beasts. If Tanjiro is saying the truth that means....he's somehow related to Yoriichi and Michikatsu Tsugikuni without knowing or at least something similar to that. That would also explain Tanjiro's scent becoming stronger and making everyone pass out, since no one could do that. It also means that the one who tried to kidnap Tanjiro is Michikatsu. The oldest twin." I thought to myself while trying to make sense of everything. "Urgh, this is way to complicated. It would have been easier if Tanjiro knew what was going." I thought to myself in frustration, but then I saw my wives finally wake up, so I made that my top priority now.

Cliff Hanger