Chapter 11

Tanjiro
"There was only one way by what he meant. After all that explains how I've been feeling in parts of my body." I thought to myself while being so embarrassed. "I can't believe I forgot something like that! I'm such a fool!" I thought to myself while hiding my face with my hands from being ashamed of myself. "Tanjiro are you okay? You aren't mad are you?" Giyuu asked me while sounding worried. "N-No of course not! I forgot something like that! Also, why would I be mad?! You should be the one being mad at me! I love you and you love me, but I basically betrayed our love by forgetting something so special like that!" I told him while facing him with guilt, as tears started forming in my eyes, but then I felt him pull me in a kiss. "Listen Tanjiro, none of this is your fault. I overreacted, and forgetting something like that during your first heat is normal." He told me after he stopped kissing me, while he was smiling to comfort me. "Tanjiro, I will always love you no matter what." He whispered in my ear, before kissing me again. It felt nice, and gentle.

Giyuu
I slowly pushed him down on the bed to not frighten him, as we enjoyed our passionate kiss. I gently open his legs with my leg, before moving between him.

When we separated from the kiss, I leaned towards where his scent glands are. I gently licked it and he immediately let out a moan, as my inner alpha growled with satisfaction from the sweet taste. "You taste nice Tanjiro~. Like peaches~." I told him and I hear him giggle. I started slowly licking his scent glands again, which made him start moaning again. He covers his mouth to hide his moans, which made me angry. "Tanjiro, I want to hear your voice~." I told him and he shook his head as a no. "I-It's embarrassing." He mumbled which made me chuckle. I run my canine teeth on his scent glands, which made him shiver, while whimpering. "Tanjiro, I could feel you getting wet~. Are you really that sensitive~?" I whispered in his ear in a teasing matter, and he didn't answer me. He just let out a desperate whimper. Tanjiro may be the most innocent person in the world, but his omega instincts are slowly starting to betray him. "Giyuu...mark~. I want Giyuu's mark on me~." He told me while sounding desperate, which was really nice to hear. "Will you allow me to fill your womb with my seed to impregnate you~?" I asked him while rubbing myself on him. "Y-Yeah. I want Giyuu's seed in me~. I want your pups, and your mark~." He told me while looking really desperate. I let out a chuckle, before kissing him on the forehead. I slide my shorts down to reveal my member, before lining myself up to Tanjiro's entrance. I see him start trembling, so I rub our noses togther. "Don't worry I'll be gentle. I promise." I told him and he slowly nodded. I gently start entering him, as he arched his back a little from the intrusion. I hear him yelp, so I quickly stop. "Are you alright Tanjiro?" I asked him while being worried. "It hurts. I feel full." He mumbled while shaking. "I'll let you adjust. Just tell me when you want to start." I told him while rubbing my cheek with his.

All of a sudden, I was taken by surprise when I saw Tanjiro's animal features pop out. "Tanuki. He's a tanuki." I thought to myself as I felt my tail start wagging with joy. After all it was something special, since Tanjiro never showed his features before. It might be accidental, but I don't care. "May I continue?" I asked him and he nodded. I started sliding deeper in Tanjiro until he took all of me, as I started licking his ears, which made him lean in. He was starting to relax, as he started purring.

Once he was fully relaxed and adjusted to my size, I grabbed his hips. I start at a slow pace to not hurt him and to not scare him.

Everything seemed to be going fine until I hit a very sensitive spot. His prostate. He immediately came, as his back arched, while he let out his loudest moan. I started picking up the pace at that spot, which made him start moaning like crazy. He gripped the blankets as he was moaning freely without embarrassment. "You feel so..g-good Tanjiro~." I growled as I put his legs over my shoulders.

All you could hear was skin slapping, my grunt and growls, and Tanjiro's moans and whimpers. Every sound coming from Tanjiro was like music to my ears. "Giyuu~." He moaned out which sounded so lovely. I never thought that the time of him calling out my name in moans would be so soon. It was beautiful, and so chanting.

"Fuck~..." I growled when I felt my knot forming. "Ah~! I feel Giyuu getting bigger in me~!" He moaned out while sounding surprised. "Yes, it's called a knot. I'm going to knot you in your womb, which will get you pregnant~." I told him while smiling, before kissing him. I shove myself as deep as possible, until I was in Tanjiro's womb. He seemed to realize this, because he let out a loud, surprised, muffled moan in the kiss.

As we separated from the kiss, I leaned towards his neck. I started licking his neck, while I felt close. "Tanjiro, are you ready to be a mommy~?" I asked him lovingly and he nodded desperately. "Good~." I mumbled, before I started cumming in Tanjiro's womb, as I bit Tanjiro on his scent glands. He let out another loud moan, as he also came. "Mine~. All mine~." I thought to myself while being very happy.

While we were catching our breaths, I couldn't help but smile. I saw my mark form, but it was somewhere special. It was on his chest, where his heart is.

That means I'm really special to Tanjiro

Cliff Hanger