S1 - 12. [Gunpoint]

Missed last week, sorry

"Baby? What's the matter?"

Katsuki couldn't answer right away, too stunned. He'd called her out of pure muscle memory and instinct.

"Hello? Katsuki?"

"Mom... He's-" He finally stammered out. "It's... He just put a gun to the driver's face"

She gasped. "Get out of there! Katsuki, is it unlocked?"

He shook his head before realizing that she couldn't see him. "It's locked. He can't hear me right now, there's a window"

"Can you blow up the door? Where are you right now?"

"We're heading south. Towards the docks" He didn't answer the question about using his quirk. He didn't know how to explain to her that they'd somehow manufactured bracelets that disable quirks.

"The docks? I'll get All Might. Just... try and escape. Okay?"

Once again he nodded without her sight. "Okay" Katsuki hoped she didn't notice how shaking and scared his voice came out as.

This wasn't right.

He shouldn't be here.

The car pulled off the highway, heading towards an empty lot. Katsuki didn't know what to do.

His fate was decided for him when the passenger door opened. A man in all black stood there, a blank look upon his face. He reached into the car and pulled Katsuki out without giving a moments warning.

Being dragged out of the car and away from it, he had no choice but to give up any ideas of struggling.

BANG

Blood splattered on the driver's window, the body slumping down. The man who'd sat up front with the driver stepped out nonchalantly, as if he hadn't just shot someone.

Katsuki was scared, watching with wide eyes. The man snapped his fingers and his vision went dark. A cloth had been placed over his head. He could see through patches of thinner parts of the cloth, watching as shadows and lights flickered past.

His body was pulled around, following a winding path that deterred him from keeping track of his location.

"We're going to heal you, don't worry. Your cancer won't be a problem anymore" He heard. Katsuki swallowed, trying to get a grip on his nerves. He'd faced the League of Villains, he should be able to keep his cool.

But the league hadn't killed anyone in front of him...」

"Let's go now, search and strip"

Hands ran across his body, taking his phone, wallet, and shoes. An annoyed 'Why didn't you take his phone earlier?' came from one them. When his hoodie was tugged off, Katsuki jerked away.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped. Despite not being able to see his surroundings, he could place himself as being in an surrounded by many people. Footsteps in every direction told him that. No one spoke though.

Not until a chuckle met his senses. "You wanna get better, don't you? Leave it to us. Unless you'd like to join our driver, of course. Your choice"

Freezing at the mention of the body, images that he'd seen flashed through his mind. The blood splatter, the body slumping into the driving wheel. He wouldn't join that person.

So he shook his head, forcibly relaxing his stance. A hand patted his head twice. "Good choice. Knock 'im out"

Before any other words or thoughts could take place, Katsuki felt arms wind around his throat, pressure building until he couldn't breathe.

He couldn't think, couldn't speak. Katsuki thrashed around see much as possible, gasping for air. He realized all too late that it didn't matter what he did to try and escape.

He was only fifteen.

He was only fifteen and there was nothing he could do about this. His body was being trained to be a hero, but he was only fifteen, he wasn't ready yet.

With his body shutting down and his vision going black, he used the last of his energy to dig his nails deep into the arm that held him.

His lucidity then disappeared, leaving him in the void. Well shit, he was done for.

He dreamt that he was back at Yuuei, that he was in the training arena battling his classmates to win a 'skip detention' pass.

He dreamt that he was at home making curry with his father and yelling with his mother. He dreamt that his father was sighing as he argued about which character was better in one of their shows.

Katsuki wanted his mom.

Word Count: 723