Forty-Two | Unafraid

smut? don't know her.

~Harry's POV

I try not to remember the things Vernon's done to me. I know that somewhere deep in my mind, past the cupboard, there's memories of what he's done. But I've blocked them out, and I vowed to myself I'd never remember it.

Of course, one day, they'll all come flooding back, but I believe it'll be in my last minutes. Memories are a powerful thing, and I've got some crazy control on mine.

To fear something a majority of people don't is like being human and being afraid of breathing. It makes you feel stupid, or fucked up, because if so many people are unafraid, why am I?

Rape is a traumatising thing, and to anyone who's had such a fucked up experience, it's okay for them to feel the way I feel, but personally? Personally, I believe I should try to change.

If I can't tell anyone, I'll give myself a reason not to. I shouldn't have to talk about it if there's nothing to talk about. No fear, no guilt.

the best way to overcome fear is to face it.

I will, today, on March Tenth, face my fucking fears. It's now or fucking never, and I choose now.

"Harry, are you sure you want to do this?"

"You made an Unbreakable. I'm okay. I want to."

Draco smiles. "I don't know why you were afraid or unsure, and I'm never gonna make you tell me why. I just need to know you're okay."

"I am okay, but Draco, I swear to Merlin, if you don't fucking take my shirt off and keep blessing me with your kisses, I will AK myself." 

He smirks. "Needy, are we?"

"Av-" 

A hand slapped over my mouth, gently but somehow rough at the same time. 

My shirt was gone. In about five seconds, Draco had taken my shirt off effortlessly, in a few, swift, skilful movements. This was definitely not his first time.

But, consensually, it was mine, and it was going to be special.

Draco kissed me, his mouth placed on mine so perfectly as though we were puzzle pieces destined for each other. 

He picked me up, and placed my legs around his hips as we moved towards his bed. He put me down gently and suddenly his shirt was off. His abs were to die for and I couldn't help but stare. 

"Enjoying the view?"

"Shut up."

His lips were pressed against mine once more, and he licked my lip. Feeling like a prick, I denied and continued to simply kiss him. I felt him smirk before he ran his fingers down my chest. Naturally, I gasped, and a tongue was now in my mouth.

Draco the Explorer?

He was searching every part of my mouth, and even though I'd normally be disgusted, with Draco, I loved it. I loved every part of this.

He broke away from our heated, passionate kiss, and left me with a strong desire for him. I'd never felt like I needed him more.

Draco was just in his boxers now, and a part of me wanted those gone too, but I controlled myself. A flick of his wand had me in the same attire as him, and he was admiring my body in a way that made me feel like I didn't hate myself.

Of course, the body I had was a magic-made one, but finally, I felt like if he saw the way I really looked, it wouldn't be so bad.

"I wanna see you, Harry. I don't care about your bruises. They are you. I love everything about you." Draco whispered.