Fifty-Seven | Voldemort

very few chapters left

~Harry's POV

Voldemort was behind me, I felt it. The voice finally had a body. I listened to myself, not the voice. But yet the voice's owner felt smug, thinking I listened to him.

"You did it?" He seemed almost surprised.

Wand still raised, I turned around and tried to kill him, rage and adrenaline coursing through my veins. But alas, he threw my wand away.

"So weak."

"Am I?" I glared at him. I can use wandless magic, Tom. Didn't expect that, did you?

As I was about to wandlessly kill him, Dumbleshit appeared. Way to steal my fucking thunder. I made Bella's body disappear quickly.

No visible evidence needs to be seen by the old dirtbag.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Dumbledore said as he walked towards Voldemort. "The Aurors are on their way."

"By which time I shall be gone," yeah gone to hell, "and you..." he did some gay hand shit holding his wand, "shall be dead."

Is little old Tom a fag like me?

Dumbledore spelled me away and began duelling with Voldemort, and in that moment I decided to make my letters, in my mind. One for the eight idiots that joined me here. Each letter should appear on their desk soon, should I succeed in dying.

I fucking love magic.

Voldemort breathed out a fire snake, and aimed it towards Dumbledore. The no-nose and breathing fire = dragon. Voldemort the Dragon.

No. Draco's name means dragon. He's my dragon, Tom's just a bald, noseless psycho.

Then Dumbledore retaliated by destroying it and then sending water towards Voldy. Drowning the egghead, he turned the water into a sphere and made it float. What a pathetic sight for Voldemort.

Kinda made me wish Dumbledore wasn't a terrible person. I got up to stand by him, to ask him all the questions I had, but then he threw me back.

What the fuck man?

Voldy escaped the very sad water ball he was trapped in and fought back, sending some dark blast towards Dumbledick. He fell back, and the glass around us shattered and fell towards the floor.

I could pick up a shard and kill myself right there and then so both of the men who made my life hell could see and live with that trauma. Although, Dumbledore would just be sad his fighter would be gone and Voldemort would be jealous that I killed myself rather than him killing me.

stop

breathe air or smoke some

how are you guys today

i'm personally missing my laptop very much bc i hate writing on phone

updates might be much less regular bc i have 4 chapters left to post and i haven't finished my other book yet bc yk my laptops fucked

love u guys tho byeeee

enjoy

But no, Voldy lifted all the glass and sent it flying towards us, and maybe I could grab a piece then, if it doesn't kill me. Dumbledore had other plans, and put up a blue shield that turned all the glass pieces into sand.

And Voldemort disappeared.

And I fell to the floor, Voldemort's soul taking over my body. Dumbledore crouched down to me, shocked, and Voldy spoke. "You've lost old man."

oi get out of my body ur not me

I groaned and turned over as memories flew through my mind. My mum, Sirius, Cedric then dementors, Cedric and Sirius again. I was still lying, breathing heavily as my entire body felt alight.

"Harry.." Dumbledore whispered softly.

The memories appeared again. Arthur, Voldemort, me alone in the dorms, Vernon hitting me, Vernon undressing me, me looking into a mirror and seeing Voldemort instead of my face.

Everything hurt. Even for me. Even for the abused kid. Even for the self harm addict. Even for Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived.

"It isn't how you are alike, it's how you are not." Dumbledore whispered.

I tried to lift myself up, but it hurt more, and Voldemort flashed before me. The pain set me back to the floor.

"Harry.."

Defeat. I accept defeat. I'll let myself die here. I want to die anyway. The floor is me, I am the floor. We are one. I live here now.

Or don't live.

Haha I'm funny.

Hermione runs in, the others following. And I groan again, to see more memories appear. But they didn't make me hurt this time.

It was Hermione hugging me, Ron sitting with me, my mum and dad smiling at me, Sirius hugging me and Draco kissing me. And it stopped. But then it was Ron, Mione and I in the snow, Ron and Mione finding me outside the hospital, those two laughing by the fireplace, us all in the ROR, and Draco telling me everything would be okay, hugging me.

"You're the weak one." I tell Voldemort. Because even though I just fell in to the dark side, I still had love to bring me back. "And you'll never know love." Cause I killed the only one who loved you. "Or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."

Memories upon memories flashed through, and in between I was punching glass over and over until the memories stopped and Voldemort was screaming. I was thrown over so I was lying on my back and the dark shadows escaped my body.

A sand-cylinder surrounded me, and I choose to just lie there, staring at the ceiling. I won.

"You're a fool, Harry Potter." Voldemort floated above me, wand pointed down at me. "And you will lose everything."

I won't. I'll defeat you today, and I'll die in peace. I'll go see Sirius again. I'll get everything back. I will not fail today. I'll win again.

And everyone I know can live in peace.

I heard the Floos being used, and through Voldemort's eyes, I saw people. Including Cornelius Fudge, the man who didn't believe me, looking right at Voldemort/me.

I told you he was back. I say to myself, because I have no energy to say it out loud.

"He's back." Fudge says.

That's what I fucking told you a year ago but no you didn't believe me. Called me a liar and everything. Fucking asshole.

Voldemort was gone and people walked towards me. Dumbledore was kneeling, my body across his legs, my head in his arms.