Anything For Her

*Anything For Her*

Justin's P.O.V
I was standing beside the priest, fidgeting with my fingers as I waited. The nerves started building up and taking control as I was breathing in and out slowly, trying to relax.
"Nervous?" The pope laughed with sympathy. I gave him a quick glance and smiled then switched my vision back to the door. I couldn't wait to see her. She really is my everything. I could do anything for her and not think twice about it. It's what love is.
I straightened my tie and cleared my throat, then linked my hands together and waited patiently next to Ryan and Chaz, my best men.
Then the music faded in and the doors opened; my mind was in several different places at this moment and my heart rate was over the roof. Taylor, Ariana, Kendall and Kylie walked out throwing rose petals on the floor and Sally, Jazzy and Jaxon followed, doing the same. Then I saw her. Walking out slowly with her father. And as soon as our eyes met, I felt water building up in my eyes and I broke down into tears. She was so beautiful... Words couldn't explain her beauty.. my heart melt as she smiled at me and at that moment I knew it, this was real. It was finally happening. I wiped my eyes but couldn't help the tears trickling down my face again. She's everything I could've possibly wanted.
She reached the altar as her father gave me a nod and linked her hand to mine.
"Hey!" She smiled as she wiped my tears and hugged me.
"Don't cry baby...you're gonna make me burst into tears." She laughed as she rubbed my back. Her scent was so compelling... I couldn't get enough.
I looked to the left where my mom was sitting and she gave me a comforting nod and smile. Peering back into YN's eyes the pope started reading the bible extract and then it was time for us to exchange vows:
"Justin and YN have actually prepared their own vows. Mr Bieber... You can start.."
I froze. I looked at her and inhaled then held my breath as I pushed my chest out and chuckled. I held onto her hands as tight as I could, then recited my vows.
"My Queen...Words cannot explain how happy I am right in this moment. I love you more than the sun, moon and stars...you are so beautiful to me that everything else pales in comparison. I can't wait for all our years together and all the memories we are going to create. You are one of the sweetest and most loving people I have ever met and I can't wait to marry you and wake up to your beautiful face every morning and tell our kids about all our adventures and experiences together. I owe everything I have to you and I am delighted to have captured your attention the day we met because I couldn't possibly imagine sharing this moment with anybody else. So here's to us and I love you very very much."
The words had flown so easily from my mouth. She looked at me with those stunning and compelling eyes and almost instantly I fell in love all over again. She tried so hard to hold back the tears but she couldn't.
"My...you do have your way with words." And everyone giggled.
"Miss YLN. It's your turn." The priest smiled.
"Mr Bieber. You always manage to make me speechless one way or another. My love for you has proven to be unconditional many many times, and I could only promise you that it will remain that way. You stole my heart and most certainly made it bloom in your presence from the day I met you. You are caring and compassionate, understanding and loving and those are only the minor factors of why I've fallen so deeply in love with you. You make me feel like one in a million and I couldn't possibly imagine my life without my handsome husband to be in it. I love you endlessly baby."
Tears were streaming down both of our faces at this moment. I didn't waste the opportunity to grab her into my arms and spin her around whilst gazing into her eyes. I kissed her with so much passion that almost everyone from that church hall disappeared. I felt a nudge at my leg which interrupted the moment but as I looked down it was our beautiful little Sally waiting to be picked up. She looked so elegant in her gown. I span her around in my arms then I kissed her forehead.
"I have an announcement!" She said.
"Firstly I want to congratulate you both because you're the perfect pair. And even though you aren't my real parents, you are the best parents in the whole wide world and I love you very much."
YN then hugged and kissed her and she left with Jazzy to meet us at the after party.
Everyone finally left and it was only me and YN left behind.
"Who would've thought we would come this far." She smiled at me.
"I saw this day coming since the moment I laid eyes on you." I looked down into her eyes. She continued to smile at me. The glance was filled with so much passion and love that I couldn't help myself any longer.
I swept her off her feet and said : "Ey.. Who's gonna notice we're missing for a couple hours... I have better plans for you and I, if you know what I mean."

Vote + Comment

I'm so sorry it took so long.