Baby Come Back....Again

-----------

YN's P.O.V

Then 3 presses of the gun was all it took, I closed my eyes.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

It felt so real.. But then I opened my eyes surprisingly, and saw her staring at me but wide eyed and she dropped the gun. She was frozen. Then I was taken back at what she was looking at... So I followed her trail of thoughts, and her eye sight and looked down.

And there, beneath me.. Was a cold, frozen Justin looking back up at me.

I gasped as I acknowledged what happened.. I felt like ripping Selena's hair out. Instead, I descended to the floor taking Justin in my arms and crying continuously. Then the door was booted down as Ryan, Za and the others came barging in.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Za pointed his gun at Selena as she gasped and put her hand over her mouth whist closing her eyes.

"No stop! It's not worth it Za. She's not worth it."

Yes I said that. I felt like breaking every single bone in her but I had to be the bigger person, not some childish, immature creature like her. I WAS THE DEFINITION OF PISSED.

Chaz rushed up to me and searched for a pulse on Justin..

"Erm YN?"

He said weakly.

"Yeah?"

"He...he...I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry."

Tears suddenly burst out of my eyes as I cried loudly. My wails echoed the hallway as Ryan shuffled towards me cautiously. He tried picking him up but I didn't let him.. I stood guard over my loves body.

"YN.. Come on.. Let's take him to the emergency room."

"There's nothin you can do" I repeated in a whisper but I let them take him.

I followed them as they got to the hospital... Multiple people staring at us, horrified at the amount of blood there was on Justin and me. Tears were still streaming out of my eyes as I held onto Justin's innocent cold hand. The doctors and nurses lay him down on a bed and started putting wires into him and giving him injections as I cried louder.

"Come on YN." Ryan grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the room.

"Im not leaving him Ryan," I insisted.

"You're not allowed to be in there.. As soon as they're finished you may see him."

I cried on his shoulder as we sat down on a couch outside Justin's hospital room.

"YN? What happened? Who shot him?"

"Selena." I cried.

He paused and I could feel his blood boiling.

"But she was after you wasn't she?" He asked.

"She was." I said.

"So why'd she shoot him?"

"She didn't."

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"She was meant to shoot me." I explained as I lowered my tearful eyes.

He looked at me.

"You.. You mean.. He took the bullet for you?"

"Bullets" I corrected him.

He gasped.

"Now that's dedication. And love." He said as he panted.

I sighed and cried more as Ryan rubbed my back.

---2 hours later-----

I was asleep as someone tapped me on the shoulder. I flickered my eyes open to Za standing above me with Mcdonalds, and a strawberry milkshake.. Me and Justin's favourite.

"Here baby girl... You need to eat."

I refused. How could I possibly eat when a tragedy like this happens? Especially to the love of my life.

The doctor came out the room and looked at me with a depressed look. I looked at him as he shook his head and I burst out crying again. And this time, I rushed inside Justin's hospital room.

I kneeled beside him as many tears trailed violently down my face and I took his hand in my hands and rubbed them agains his. It was ice cold. There we're tubes stuck up his nose and many wires on his body, also bandages wrapped around his chest.

"Justin please.. Come back to me.. Baby I miss you! I love you so much Jay please please please!" I cried as I repeated this 10 million times. He didn't move. He didn't breath. He had no pulse. I was gonna kill myself. I was telling myself this over and over..

----2 weeks later----

I didn't go home. At all. Everyone was begging me to, but I refused. I got out the shower this morning and studied my puffy eyes in the hospital mirrors. I had a black hoodie on, a pair of grey leggings and knee high black boots.

I walked back to Justin and started singing to him...

"Across the ocean, across the sea.. Starting to forget the way you look at me.." I cried and stuttered endlessly.

"Everything will be alright... " I finished singing, but he was in the same position he was since we brought him here at the hospital.

"Lately I've been thinking... Thinking about what we had.." I started another song.

"There's nothing like us... There's nothing like you and me, together through that storm.." I cried so much as I held his hand.

Doctors P.O.V

Mr Bieber has been in a coma for over 2 weeks now, still at no pulse we are starting to loose hope. His girlfriend has been hanging around next to his bed the whole time, not once going home. I don't know how we'll break it off to her,,, but we'll give it a few more days.

YN's P.O.V

"Justin? Baby? If you can hear me I want you to know that I love you.. So much. I miss the way your perfect eyes stare into mine and the way you tell me you love me. I miss your warmth, and our cuddling every morning and night. I miss the way you come up to me from behind and hug me, and whisper in my ear. I want to hear your voice. I miss it so much. Please baby. I love you."
I cried more.

I turned around and sat on a chair as I still held his hand.

"I want you to know that I love you, so much" I kept repeating as I gripped onto his cold hands.

I looked at him and said. "Please baby, wake up. Please I love you." I descended to the floor next to him as I held onto his hand tightly, interlocking his fingers with mine. I cried as I had my head beside him on the bed.

"I love you so much." I whispered looking down at the floor.

...

"I love you too." A voice so weak replied. I shot my head right up to see those beautiful brown eyes stare back at me.

-----

Vote + 100 Comment + 19