Choices - Part 2

Choices Part 2

-------

Justin's P.O.V

I looked at her pretty eyes and bit my lower lip trying to beg for an answer. Instead, she looked down and smiled weakly.

"Justin.-"

"Baby please." I begged and pouted.
Her eyes started watering before me as I pushed her hair behind her ear.
"Remember when I used to say wipe your pretty eyes, and dry them on my shoulder?" I said.
She peered into my eyes and nodded.
"I meant it. Open up to me.."
She sighed and hugged me tight, wrapping her arms around my torso as I placed my chin on her head.
"I messed up. Big time. But I was pissed off and jealous. I do some pretty crazy shit when I'm experiencing envy. Feeling as if I could kill him."
She sniffled a bit but then her melodic but shaky voice spoke to me.
"I'm sorry. It's my fault."
I shushed her and ran my fingers through her hair. Picking her up and carrying her up the stairs to her bedroom, I placed her on the bed cautiously but her eyes were still spilling tears. I wiped them away and held her head against my chest.
"Don't let me go."
He whispered quietly warming my heart. I smiled in the dark and rubbed her back gently.
"I never will."

--
The door slammed suddenly as there were many voices down stairs. Echoes everywhere as different tones scattered across the room, killing the still atmosphere. I held YN close as I locked the door to her room, only to hear a really unfamiliar voice sound in the room.

"He's up there" they said.

--------------
Vote + Comment + Share

Sorry this is so short, I'm on holiday and at a sleepover so I didn't have time at all. And I would have updated earlier but I was at my godmother's house, and now I'm sleeping over at someone's house. I'll make it up to you guys! I promise !

Kisses xx