Wishes

Wishes
----------

Justin's P.O.V

The phone rings before I could read the message and a timid and shaky voice sounds through the line.

"Who said I don't miss you?"

I froze and couldn't reply. Her voice was different, but it sounded more stern.

"Hello YN."

"Hi Justin."

There was a slight pause in our conversation, but she broke the awkwardness.

"I really like Flatline."

"Y..you do?"

"Yup, I can tell it comes from the heart."

"It's about you. I can't handle not being with you."

"Justin it's been a long time."

"I know but I can't help but miss you."

There was another pause. And I heard sniffles before she actually spoke again.

"I can't. I've been great without you, and I don't want to change anything at the moment."

I started hurting. I began singing to her.

"Not breathing, what is it I'm not seeing
Said she's leaving, damn I can't believe it
It's like my heart's bleeding knowing that you don't need me
Shut my heart down, now I don't know what imma do now.."

As my voice died out at the end, she hung up. Which hurt like hell. I felt stabs in my body everywhere as I rushed out my house. Before I did, I grabbed my Lamborghini keys and a few snacks, I threw them in the front seat, and I headed for Chicago.

"This is gonna be a long trip." I whispered to myself.

The engine roared, my navigator indicated the way, I started driving.

--sometime later--

Finally arriving in Chicago, I track YN down, I head for her house and study the door. I parked my car in the driveway, and knocked on the door.

The door opened.

"Hel-"

I gasped.

----------

Vote + Comment + Share