Wanted

Wanted

------------------

Justin's P.O.V

The stairs were creaking as I grabbed YN's waist. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my torso whist breathing heavily.

"C'mon!"

--- the door swung open violently as me and YN gasped.

"Mr Bieber? You're coming with us."

I eyed YN, and then glanced back at the cops.

"At what charge?"

"I think you definitely know."

I sighed and turned to YN. Her shocked expression tore through me as I hugged her.

"I knew this day would come." She whispered.

Spinning round to face the cops, I felt my heart dig at me for leaving her again after I promised I wouldn't. Sulking uncontrollably the cops placed their hands on my shoulders. I shook them off as we headed outside. Suddenly paps were everywhere, throwing questions and snapping pictures continuously.

"What happened Justin?"

"Are you arrested?"

Etc etc...

I sat in the police car nervously. The cops were talking amongst themselves but they finally spoke to me.

"Now Mr Bieber, you have been caught smoking an illegal substance and drug dealing. You can say anything now that could add to your defence or say nothing and accept the consequences."

I sat there silently, clenching my jaw as emptiness struck through my stomach.

"I messed up."

"We know you have."

------

Sitting in the waiting room with my arms crossed and my hat on my face. The cop "Mr Maurice" came to me with a unpleased facial expression and said.

.................

What did he say??

Vote + Comment + Share