Together

Together
---------------
YN's P.O.V

We kissed as the bathroom door was booted down.

"Hello there. Don't get too comfortable. Come here! It's over for the both of you."

We both gulped and hugged each other.

"Now.. You obey me or you'll both die. Understood?" He smirked.

"STAND UP!" He ordered.

We both stood up in shock.

I interlocked my fingers with Justin's as we started breathing heavily. The man laughed and walked up to me, standing right in my face while looking into my eyes. His were a dark shade of brown and mystery laid in them.
He groped my waist and I hissed at the pain. He evilly smiled as he lowered his hands.

"Leave her the fuck alone." Justin spat. The guys face lit up as he began laughing.

"Oh. Hahahah... Or what?" He chuckled.
He squeezed my ass making me shiver and cry. Justin punched him hard. He fell on the bath tub straight on his back. He licked his lips and got up clicking his neck.
"You little mother fucker."

I grabbed the lamp that I was standing by. I handed it to Justin but the guy started screaming.

"STOP. I HAVE A LOADED GUN SO ALL IM ASKING FOR IS THE GIRL."

I looked at Justin while he glanced back at me. He licked his lips, stepped forward and said..

"Take me."

"No. We'll do this together Jay. I will not let you go." I cried as I hugged him. He ran his fingers through my hair and wrapped his arm around my back.
"I love you YN. I would die for you if I had to. But I don't want you to get hurt."

I cried even harder. My heart broke into a million pieces.
"Justin! Stop, I can't let you do this." I sobbed even louder.

He hugged me tightly and placed his chin on my head whilst rubbing my back.

"I'm sure it'll be hard.. Bu-"

"- oh shut up and both of you get outside." The man demanded. It was so awkward for him to stand in between our conversation.

We rushed outside arm in arm as he guided us to his van.

"Hop in...it will be a long journey."

--------------

GET READY! YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU!
Vote + comment!

Thank you all so much for reading, I truly appreciate it. You have a massive place in my heart.

2 chapters coming soon. Or maybe more.;)