;)

;) - RATED R (chapter 69- I swear that wasn't planned 😂)
______

YN's P.O.V

"YN let me make love to you...."

His sudden words take me by surprise but I don't decline his invitation. I simply wink and smirk at him as I sit up on the bed. His lips instantly crash into my neck as he tugs onto my blouse.

"I think I remember how to undress myself.." I tell him sternly but with a grin slapped across my face.

"Yeah but I do it so much better." His hot breath bounced off my neck as he replied. My top suddenly flew off my body as Justin flung it across the room and connected his lips to my chest. I could feel his fingers running up my back as he unclasped my bra.

"You're so beautiful baby." I heard him say. I smiled to myself as all my insecurities have now faded since I've found the one.

His eyes met mine and he bit his lip, mirroring my image perfectly. A few moments later I could feel myself collapsing onto the bed and Justin climbing on top of me; trying his best not to apply too much pressure. Leaving sloppy kisses along my jawline immediately made me moan. I know this turns him on as I felt his boner attack my hip. I sniggered as he stopped and looked at me seductevly.

"You find this funny ey?" He winked and continued his trail of kisses, from my neck, down to my collar bone. I could feel his soft lips attaching themselves to my skin as his hot breath left his mouth. He sucked on my neck and I'm sure he left a hikey. Thanks Jay. You shouldn't have.

Feeling his hands running down my sides and stomach, instantly leaving me goosebumps, as I tried opening my mouth to let out a moan, a tongue united with mine as he began kissing me passionately and I could make out all the love that was in this moment.. So I kissed back the same.

I smiled in the kiss and felt him smile too as he interrupted the kiss to rip his shirt off as I raised an eyebrow at his abs.

"You like what you see babe?"

I nodded in agreement as he slammed his face into my stomach and roughly kissing my sensitive skin. I arched my back and let out a faint moan as he began kissing above my pant line; he quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off straight.

"Oh baby." His stare was direct and it brought butterflies to my stomach once again. He kneeled down next to the bed and opened my legs. He connected his lips to my inner thighs and slowly travelled up to my sex. My back still arched and moans escaping my mouth uncontrollably as I felt him smile.

His lips were now fully engaged against my clit as he trailed his tongue up and down. I grabbed onto the bed sheets as I bit my lip eagerly. He now entered me with his tongue and I could feel my walls wrapping around him as he moved in and out.

"Oh Justin." I moaned loudly as his speed increased. I felt two fingers replacing his tongue as he gained up in pace again. Breathing instantly became harder as I squeezed the bed sheets in between my fingers.

"Babe I can't.. I'm gonna-" I barely got to finish my sentence because all my juices were now disengaged and I could feel Justin travelling his tongue around the area, licking all of it.

Initially, I stood up and winked at him. He raised an eyebrow as I pushed him down on the bed and started pulling down his trousers. Unexpectedly his boxers came down too causing his dick to spring out at me as my eyes widened, gradually taking in his size. I didn't hesitate to take him in my hand as I manoeuvred my hand up and down his length. Attaching my lips to the tip, I heard him exhale deeply and his head hit the pillow. Each time I bopped my head up and down I tried taking in more of him, which seemed almost impossible as I started chocking. Soon to realise I was already deep throating him, each time swallowing hard making sure he gets the pleasure he deserves. Immediately, his juices hit the back of my throat and I gulped it down as I let go of him.

His lips crashed into mine and he flipped me over on the bed, kissing me continuously. I felt his boner against my thigh and suddenly it was facing the entrance. His tip entered easily, then he gently pushed the rest of him inside as I arched my back yet again and moaned loudly. This caused him to start leaving kisses on my neck whilst whispering:

"It's alright baby."

...in my ear. His length was all in now as he started moving in and out, each time increasing his speed.

"Oh baby!"

"YN!"

"FASTER!"

"AH!"

My walls were enveloped around him, allowing him entrance every time.

Justin's P.O.V

I picked up my pace and started thrusting harder whilst burying my face in her neck. Her soft lips were leaving little kisses on my cheek as I continued thrusting. She bucked her hips up to meet mine as I grabbed her ass with one hand making her moan.

That made me go insane. I lifted her legs over my shoulders as I went in deeper each time.

"OOOO BABYYYYY!" Her fists were in tact with the bed sheets as she squeezed them tightly. I grunted as she ran her fingers up my back turning me on even more so I went faster that the bed began making noise and shaking slightly.

The sound of her moaning my name was irresistible. I am crazy in love with her and I replied back with a moan. I reached her ass again with my hands and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" She said.

"Hold on babe."

I rested my head in her neck as I thrusted harder and deeper making sure I hit the G-spot each time.

"Baby I'm gonna let go." She moaned and I felt her warm cum connect with mine as I pulled out of her and lay beside her trying to gain my breath back at a steady rate.

Sweat built up on my forehead and back as I breathed heavily and listened to her exhaling too.

"Babe that was amazing." She said in between breaths.

"You are amazing b." I replied and instantly felt her arms wrap around me as I pulled up the cover on us and ran my fingers through her hair until I heard her soft little cute snores.

"Goodnight baby girl. I love you."

________________________

Vote: 100+ Comment + 15

Hope you enjoyed that guys. :)

-Adelina ;) xo