GetAway

GetAway
--------------

Justin's P.O.V

"C'mon Bieber, you're coming with me."
The voice sounded so familiar and mysterious at the same time. The darkness lingered across the room making it hard to figure who was standing in the door.

It came closer..

And closer.

Then I finally saw it.

"M..Miley?"

She winked and took the wires out my hand as I hissed in pain.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you on an adventure." She winked and licked her lips.

"But I'm weak. I could pass out any minute."

"Oh shut it and man up. What are you? Four?"

"No."

"Then are you just afraid?"

"Well wouldn't you be?"

She struggled with the wires but when she finally dismembered them, she held out her hand.
"C'mon Bieber, Lil Twist is waiting outside in his car, we can't keep him waiting. And your fans will go crazy."

"Where the fuck are we going in the middle of the night?"

"Dude? Where else but the strip club? I came up in this party time to twerk..." She laughed.

Oh shit.

I remembered what (Y/N) said. 'Promise you won't do something crazy' so I defiantly aren't looking forward to this step.
I got up unconsciously as she supported me to the lift. The doors closed and I rubbed my eyes.

This is it.
Our trust has been broken.

Y/N's P.O.V
---------------

Sitting on the bathroom floor, crying while clutching the note in my hands. Holding it against my chest, I quickly get up to look for my phone. I grab it from my bed and unlock it.
'Calling Jay'

....

.....

....

Nothing.

Shit.

I try again.

.......

.......

.....

Nothing.

Starting to get worried, sweat building up on my forehead, the room is getting smaller. You're so stupid (y/n) you left him. Now look at yourself.

Thoughts escaped my mind as I ran back into the bathroom. I grabbed my make up bag and emptied it, finding my eye-pencil sharpener,

Here it goes...

Justin's P.O.V

Miley pushes me into the backseat of the car as my head dangles around. She passes me some water and I immediately woke up. Of course, dehydration.
Twist is driving while smoking a blunt, Miley had just lit one then looked at me and laughed.

"Here. Take it!"

I shake my head and try avoiding eye contact.

"I said take it."

I jumped at her order, she held it next to my face so I reached up and started smoking. Boy did it do me good. Th world was mine by the end of it.

"Yo twist. Let's get some booty!"
I laughed and they both smirked as we sped to the strip club. This is gonna be interesting. ;)

-------

Will Justin break the promise?