J and ?

Justin and ?
------------///

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin I don't have much time."

My eyes widened and threatened her words. What could she possibly mean? Was this stab that deep?
Her hand was still on my chest where my broken heart was beating steadily.

"W..what do you mean?"
She looked at me uneasy.

"No! YN BIEBER I WILL NOT LET YOU OUT OF MY ARMS AGAIN, YOU CANT LEAVE ME! PLEASE BABY STAY STRONG FOR ME! STAY WITH ME BABY DONT DIE."
She furrowed her eyebrows.

I looked at her.

She looked at me.

"YOU ACTUAL FOOL!" She laughed weakly. I looked at her confused. She did what?

"I mean until my mom will find out what state I'm in. What if she sends me back to the university?"

"If she does, I'm coming with you."

"But you can't stay with me! You have a tour!"

I let out a sigh, knowing how much truth she spoke. I can't remain with her forever which is what pierced through my already broken heart.

I instantly got a text, interrupting my trail of thoughts which only messed with my brain.
It read:

From Miley x

JUSTIN? Where the fuck are you? You left me! We haven't finished dinner! This date is still on! See you at Trafalgar Square in 20!

Oh shit.

How was I meant to tell her that I'm back supporting the girl that actually means the world to me? I'm officially doomed.

From Miley x

Do you know what? I'm coming to find you.."
------------/

Short filler to break some tension and create more suspense. I'll update tomorrow because it's so late.
Love you all!

Comment and vote
(For extra chapters tomorrow)
SHARE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! Thank you xx