♥️

@SaniyaSareen For you!!❤️

"Hi. Kaisi ho tum?"

(How are you?)

Nitya asked with a smile and Maya replied politely.

"I am good."

"Ofcourse you must be. Rahul ko jo chheen lia tumne mujhse."

(You snatched Rahul from me afterall.)

Maya looked at Nitya shocked. Nitya looked at her angrily.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai. Mujhe dikhai nhi deta. He clearly is not in love with you. Dekhta bhi nhi hai wo tumhari taraf. God knows kaise tumne usse apne jaal mai fasaya hai. But don't worry. Soon he will be mine."

(What do you think. I can't see. He doesn't even look at you. God knows how you trapped him.)

She said and walked off leaving a teary eyed Maya behind. Maya knew she was right. Rahul doesn't love her. She forced him into this marriage.

Rahul was in the room pacing around feeling frustrated.

He bumped into Maya's suitcase which fell and its contents scattered around because it was opened.

"Fuck!"

Rahul groaned and started to put her stuff back when his eyes fell on her sketching book.

Curiosity got better of him and he started looking at her sketches.

She was marvellous at what she drew. What caught his attention was her sketches after their marriage.

She mostly drew their family but the change was that the sketches had everyone's smiling faces.

Another one was a girl sitting alone in a room. She looked so lonely. That's when he realised that it was Maya because the room was his.

I am such a duffer. Ofcourse she would feel lonely. I don't even talk to her. Ahh! I am such an idiot.

He kept her book back and laid on the bed thinking about her. As soon as the function gets over he is going to sort everything between them.

He can't stay away from her anymore.

He was laying on the bed when Maya entered with tears in her eyes.

Rahul as always pretended to he asleep to get his daily dose of kiss but instead he heard her sniffles. Before he could do anything he heard her.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry Rahul. I wish I could say this to you."

Rahul wanted to hug her but he knew that if she got to know that he was awake she would go back into her shell.

"Bhut buri hu main. I forced you. I forced you to sacrifice your love, your happiness. Nitya is right. You would never love me. Obvious si baat hai na wo itni beautiful, bold and mature aur mai...I am literally just a child. Itni immature aur ziddi. Apni zid ke samne aapki khushi bhi nhi dekhi."

(I am so bad. Its obvious right, she is beautiful, bold and mature and me...so immature and stubborn. I didn't even see your happiness in front of my stubbornness.)

She wiped her tears and continued.

"Aapko pata hai Rahul bhut chhoti thi mai I guess 5 ya 6 saal ki. Mumma papa ke paas kabhi time nhi tha mere liye. Mujhe hamesha sirf unka pyaar chahiya tha. Lekin mile sirf gifts. Expensive exclusive gifts. Unke according ye compensation thi unke time ke badle. Dheere dheere iski aadat lag gyi. Mujhe aisa lagne laga ki gifts aur mehangi chheze hi pyaar ki nishani hoti hai."

(You know Rahul I was very small maybe 5 or 6. Mumma papa never had time for me. I always wanted their love. But got gifts. According to them this was compensation for their time. I got habitual of this. I thought that gifts are the symbol of love.)

She held his hand and caressed it softly.

"Sirf bhai the jinhone mujhe actual pyaar dia. Mere liye mere mumma aur papa dono wahi the. Aur aaj bhi hai. Unke alawa kabhi kisi ne pyaar nhi kia. Phir aap aaye. You were the first person after bhai jisne mujhe realise krwaya ki pyaar kya hota hai. Aur mai bewakoof bachi usse kuch aur samajh baithi. Aapki life kharab krdi maine."

(Only bhai gave me the love I craved. He was my mother and father both. Even today. No one ever loved me except for him. Then you came. And me being a dumbo took that as something else. I destroyed your life.)

She broke down crying and hugging his hand to her heart.

"But ab aur nhi. I promise mai sab thik kr dungi. You will be happy again. Ho ske toh please mujhe maaf kr dena. Aur wahi pehle wale Rahul ban jaana."

(Now no more. I promise I'll correct everything. Please forgive me if you can. And be the Rahul you were.)

She then kissed his head letting her lips linger there for some time and whispered.

"I love you."

Saying this she ran out of the room to the terrace and cried.

Whereas Rahul was stunned. He was shocked at her confession. This is the first time he had seen her actually cry.

What the fuck did you say to her Nitya? Why the hell did she cry so much?

He was so going to confront Nitya.

The next day Rahul straight away went to Nitya's room and knocked.

She opened the door and smirked seeing him there.

"Hi. Come in."

She said and gave him space to enter. As soon as they entered she closed the door and said.

"So? Yaha kaise?"

(How are you here?)

"What the hell did you say to Maya last night?"

Nitya looked at him annoyed.

"So that bitch complained."

"Shut up Nitya. Bhabhi ki wajah se ab tak iss ghar mai ho warna meri biwi oo rulane ki wajah se mai jaan le leta tumhari."

(You are here only because of bhabhi otherwise I would killed you already for making my wife cry.)

He threatened in a dangerous voice and she smirked.

"Oh really! Aisa kya jaadu kr dia usne tumpe. I know you don't love her. Toh kyu affect kr rhi hai wo tumhe? Why do her tears affect you? Why does me calling her names affect you?"

(What magic she did on you? Then why is she affecting you?)

He remained quiet and so she continued.

"Answer me Rahul. Aisa kya hua hai? Aisa kya change ho gaya? I'll call her what she is. A bitch! Mujhse chheen lia usne tumhe aur-"

(What has happened? What changed? She snatched you from me -)

"Don't you dare call her that again. Biwi hai wo meri pyaar krta hu mai usse and I won't tolerate another word against her."

(She is my wife and I love her.)

He yelled at her and she smiled. He was confused to see her smiling.

"Happy realisation! Kal tumhe dekhte hi samajh gyi thi about your feelings for her. Isliye ye sab krna pada. I am sorry if I went overboard. Now confess your feelings to the right person before it gets too late. Go!"

(I understood your feelings for her yesterday only. That's why I had to do this.)

She said and pushed him out with a smile and he too went out smiling like a fool.

He was very happy.

I love her. I love Maya. Fuck man! Kaise realise nhi hua mujhe ye pehle!

He was feelings giddy at the new discovery while someone else felt her heart shatter seeing him come out of Nitya's room with that huge smile.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️