💚

Noor was in love. With her handsome gentleman Professor. And Shahzain was on a mission. A mission to avoid Noor at any cost after that small incident.

He did not even ask her about her leg. He did not even glance at her direction in class. He would turn his way when he spotted her in the corridor.

She was about to leave from college when she received her mother's call.

"Haan ammi."

(Yes ammi.)

She said as she picked up the call and heard her mother's voice.

"Noor jaldi ghar aao."

(Noor come home fast.)

"Ammi? Sab thik hai na?"

(Is everything alright?)

Noor asked sacred at her Ammi's abrupt instructions.

"Tum bas jaldi ghar aao. Sab batati hu."

(You just come home fast. I will tell everything.)

Noor did not waste another moment because her mother seemed emotional all of a sudden.

Noor reached her home in 20 minutes and rushed inside her house.

She saw her ammi crying in a man's arms and he patting her head affectionately.

Noor was confused. Who was this man and why was her ammi crying?

"Ammi?"

She called and the two people turned towards her. Fatima called Noor towards them and sniffed while wiping her tears. She had been crying but her face was glowing with happiness.

"Ye hamari Noor hai? Bilkul tum pr gyi hai Fati. Ye meri Fati ki laado hai."

(This is our Noor? She is totally like you Fati. This is my Fati's daughter.)

The man exclaimed emotionally and suddenly Noor realised who this man could be and her eyes too started to tear up.

"Ye tumhare mamu hai Noor."

(This is your mamu Noor.)

Fatima confirmed the doubt that Noor had and Noor smiled politely at him while trying to control her tears.

"Kaha the aap itne saalo se? Aur aaj itne saal baad kyu aaye hai?"

(Where were you so many years? And why did you come here after so many years?)

She asked. Her parents had a love marriage. Her nanu was against it and he had disowned Fatima after she declared that she would marry only Riwayat Ali.

Since then she had not seen her brother and her family. And now after 22 years they were here.

"Apne mama ko maaf krdo bache. Baba ke aage mai kuch na keh ska. Lekin jab kuch samay baad baba ko ehsaas hua ki unhone apni ego ke chalte kitni badi galti kr di hai tabse lekar ab tak tum sabko dhund rha hu. Aaj itne saalo baad jaake mile ho."

(Forgive your mama. I couldn't say anything in front of baba. But when baba realised what he did in front of his ego we have been searching for you since then. And I found you after so many years.)

He said caressing her hair and Noor felt her heart melt at her mamu. She had heard a lot about him from her ammi.

She hugged her mamu and forgave him. She wiped her tears and asked.

"Mami nhi aayi?"

(Mami didn't come?)

She asked looking at her ammi and mamu. He smiled and said.