❣️

Rihaan was confused. He has helped her heal? He didn't even know her until two days back. How in the world he has helped her heal?

Helped you heal? How?

His voice. The way he put his words in those songs. The emotions and the calm in his voice. You might not understand but for someone who is going through tough times his songs are blessings.

Wow! He didn't know his songs had that impact on people.

I get nightmares. The same one I got last night when I called you by mistake. Mai apni best friend ko call kr rhi thi. Till date only her voice has been able to calm me down. Then I found his songs. After Riya, Rihaan's voice became her calm. And kal unknowingly your voice did too. I am really thankful to you for yesterday.

(I was calling my best friend.)

Rihaan for the first time in his life felt like he was doing the right thing. If his songs could help someone like this he would sing till his died.

And ofcourse his voice could calm her down yesterday because it had been since years now. Only she did not realise it was the same Rihaan.

So yes! I love Rihaan. And I would confess my love to him every chance I get.

He smiled reading the last message. He didn't know why but his involuntary liked the message.

Wow! I never realised that my voice could have this impact on someone.

It was after he pressed sent he realised what he had done. But before he could explain her message came.

Haha! Sirf ek din. And just because you share a name with him doesn't make you HIM.🙄

(Only one day.)

He sighed in relief. He was happy she didn't catch on. That would have been a mess.

Hehe!😅 A man could hope right.😉

Very funny!🙄

Although her message indicated her irritation but her face had a smile. She was enjoying talking to him. She had never talked to a male before.

When she realised what she was doing. She put the smile off and held her face on her hand.

"Stop smiling like a creep Neha. You never know wo sach mai psycho ya killer nikla toh. Just because his name is Rihaan Vashishta doesn't make him good right?"

(What if he is actually a killer or rapist.)

She explained herself and kept her phone aside.

Some more time passed and Neha gradually forgot about the supposed 'Rihaan'. While he was not able to.

He wanted to talk to her again but he didn't know how. They weren't friends. She didn't even know who he really was. And so he couldn't message her just like that.

But he was shocked to see her call. He memorised her number by now. It was definitely her.

But why was she calling him? Did she have another nightmare? But it wasn't night yet.

He picked up the call and said.

"Hello?"

"Neha mai khaana laga rhi hu. Jaa kar sab bacho ko bula la."

(I am serving the food. Get the kids down.)

He heard the voice of some lady.

"Haan aayi. Oyee bacha party chalo dinner time."

(Yes aayi. Oyee kids come on dinner time.)

It was her voice. So her name was Neha. Hmm. Nice. Neha. Rihaan. #RiHa.

What the fuck Rihaan? A ship name. Are you crazy?

He shook his head and again called for her. Did she buttdialed him?

"Umm-hello? I think you called by mistake."

Neha felt her phone vibrating in her back pocket and fished it out.

She gasped seeing that she had yet again called him by mistake.

"Umm hello? Hey! I am sorry galti se call lag gaya."

(I called by mistake.)

"I realised. By the way you have a beautiful name."

His voice held mirth and she gasped. She realised he must have heard it when aayi called her name.

"Overhearing someone's conversation is not a good thing to do Mr. Other Rihaan Vashishta."

He chuckled at the way she addressed him.

"I couldn't help it. You were the one who called me Ms. First Neha."

This time she chuckled. They fell into silence and both of them did not know how to break it.

"Neha! Kaha reh gyi?"

(Where did you get stuck?)

"Aa rhi hu aayi. Umm-I'll have to leave. Good night."

(Coming.)

"Hmm. Good night."

She disconnected the call and Rihaan slumped back on his bed. He felt nice talking to her after so long.

She called her mother as Aayi that meant she was a Marathi probably. Does that mean she too lived in Mumbai?

It had been a few weeks and since then Rihaan and Neha have been talking over phone.

Well, Rihaan started it. And he found the perfect topic to start the conversation. Her favourite topic. Rihaan Vashishta aka him.

He sent her one of his own songs and that's how their conversation started again and since then they have been regular on texts if not phone calls.

"Hey! I've never got to ask lekin where are you from?"

He asked and she smiled laying on her bed.

"Mumbai."

"What? Really? Wow! Same pinch!"

"You live in Mumbai too? Kaha?"

(Where?)

"Bandra."

"Mai Thane rehti hu."

(I live in Thane.)

"Hmm. That's like an hour from my place."

He muttered in a low voice. Why even he was calculating it he didn't know. Him and she were not possible. They were from completely different worlds.

"You know what. We could meet up some day. Tum yaha aa skte ho. I'll show you the orphanage and the kids would be happy to meet someone new."

(You can come here.)

He smiled at the thought of meeting the people she called her family but his smile fell as realisation dawned upon him.

"Hmm. We can. But abhi my schedule is too packed."

"Arre no issues. Jab you are free. They'd be too happy. We don't usually have visitors you know. Also we'll get to meet other finally."

"One day. I hope."

He muttered the last part. He closed his eyes and just heard her talk. She was slowly making her place in his life. A very important place and he was scared. He didn't want to lose her.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️