💘

Mishkat and Aanchal were a km away from her home and were sitting in her car waiting for Akshay to come and pick up Mishkat.

Their hands were intertwined and they looked at each other with a smile. No words were exchanged. Just love. Pure love.

Their eye contact broke with Mishkat's phone ringing.

It was Akshay.

"10 minutes mai pahuch rha hu mai."

(I am reaching in 10 minutes.)

He said and Mishkat hummed disconnecting the call not looking away from Aanchal for even a second.

He didn't want to leave. He wanted her to stay.

Strange how someone can become so important to you in such a short span of time.

Keeping his phone down he leaned towards her and pecked her forehead.

He rested his forehead on hers and they closed their eyes relishing the moment.

"Don't go!"

She mumbled and he smiled.

"I don't want to. But we don't have an option."

He whispered and she opened her eyes to look at him. He was already looking at her and they shared another eyelock.

None of them knew who leaned in and initiated it but the next they knew their lips were sealed in a soft kiss.

At first they stayed still. Slowly he started to move his lips and his hands went around her waist while the other cupped her face.

She too moved her lips in sync with his and the kiss turned passionate.

They lost track of time for how long they kissed.

They broke apart hearing his phone ring. He picked up and put it on his ear.

"Come on bhai. Stop eating her face. Aaja ab. 10 minutes se khada hu mai."

(Come now. I am here since 10 minutes.)

Mishkat looked around to see Akshay sitting in his car that was parked in front of hers facing them giving him a clear view of them.

Before he could say something Aanchal started to kiss his neck making his breath waver. He cursed slowly but unfortunately Akshay had heard it.

"Woah man! Is she getting wild?"

He asked excitedly. Mishkat groaned when she bit his Adam's apple and said.

"Fuck off! And close your eyes!"

"Why would I? Don't want to miss a free porno now."

He teased although Mishkat knew that he would have looked away the moment he saw the two kissing. He respected their personal boundaries.

Mishkat disconnected the call and held Aanchal's shoulders stopping her movements.

"Akshay is here!"

He whispered and Aanchal almost whined in protest while leaning in again.

She pecked his lips.

"Please *peck* don't *peck* leave *peck*."

He smiled and kissed her softly for a few seconds.

"We are going to meet tomorrow. And every day after it. But right now I'll have to leave. Please!"

He whispered cupping her cheeks and she pouted but nodded. He kissed her head and left giving her one last peck on her lips.

When his car was gone she smiled and shifted to the driver seat.

She smiled remembering the kiss and her behaviour and she knew one thing. Kissing him is going to be her new favourite thing.

*6 years later*

Mishkat had officially taken up responsibility of his father's hospital while Aanchal started working in one of the top hospitals as a psychologist.

Also, the topic hanging on their heads was now coming forth.

Mishkat was 27 now and he knew that his mother would start talking about his marriage now that he was established in his career.

He was ready but he knew that Aanchal needed time.

During these years the two have matured immensely. They did argue and fight but in the end they knew that their love was above everything else.

They were still in touch with their friends.

Aanchal and Namita were recruited in the same hospital while Akshita was in another. Akshay on the other hand started his own clinic.

Today was the completion of one year since they have started their careers and they decided to go on a short trip by utilising their vacation holidays.

So the trip was planned, place was decided and dates were set.

*I will not be writing the trip as it is not much relevant. Although some parts of it I will.*

It was their second day in Goa and they were in their villa. They were sitting together having fun while munching on chips and stuff.

"What are the odds ki hum sab Annual Medical Meet ke liye invited honge?"

(What are the odds of us all being invited in the Annual Medical Meet?)

Akshay asked suddenly and everyone snickered.

"Ha! Funny! Its a National Meet. And we are beginners. There's no chance we will be invited."

Namita said and everyone agreed.

"You never know. Connections can do a lot."

He said smirking and Namita raised her eyebrow in challenge.

"No way!"

She said.

"Ok. Agar aisa ho gaya toh kya karoge?"

(If this happend what will you do?)

He asked everyone and everyone looked at each other while Aanchal and Akshita ate peacefully enjoying the drama.

"I'll go first. I'll reveal my girlfriend's name."

He said and everyone looked at him wide eyed.

"You have a girlfriend!"

No one knew that. Mishkat narrowed his eyes at him. He was his best friend. Mishkat should have known this. But he let it go thinking that he might have had a good reason for not telling him something so big.

"I'll talk to you later!"

He said in a low tone and Akshay almost got scared.

"Ok me next. I'll go on the solo trip I have been postponing it due to fear of travelling alone."

Akshita went next. Now everyone started getting curious and excited. Even if they didn't get invited they would know what they want to do the most.

"I'll tell papa mumma about me and Mishkat."

Aanchal said next. Mishkat looked at him and grinned widely.

"I'll propose!"

He said without wasting another moment and Aanchal almost choked on her chips. She looked at him wide eyed and he winked at her making her blush.

"Ok then! I'll agree to Amay's demand."

Namita said making Amay stand up in excitement.

"Really! Akshay make sure you guys get in buddy!"

He said and everyone burst out laughing at his excitement.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️