💓

Zara woke up but was quiet. She hadn't spoken a word since she gained consciousness.

Hammad took her home along with everyone.

"Kamre mai jaa kar aaram kr le beta. You are too weak right now."

(Go to your room and take rest.)

He whispered and caressed her head.

"Nhi mamujaan. Mai nhi jaaungi."

(No mamujaan. I won't go.)

She spoke for the first time since she woke up.

Hammad looked at her confused. She continued making everyone shocked.

"Mujhe yaha nhi rehna. I can't stay at the place my baby was murdered."

(I don't know to stay here.)

"Ye kya keh rhi ho gudiya. Jo hua wo Allah ki marzi se hua."

(What are you saying. It happened with His wish.)

Zara looked at Hammad and said.

"Aap kuch nhi jaante mamujaan. Allah ko dosh mat de. Kyu Ayaan? Puchhe inse mamujaan. Nikah ke baad ek bhi baar inhone mujhse pyaar se baat toh dur pyaar se dekha tak ho meri taraf.  Nafrat aur gusse ke alawa kuch nhi kia inhone."

(You don't know anything. Don't blame Him. Why Ayaan? Ask him mamujaan. After nikah he didn't look at me with love let alone talk. He did nothing apart from hatred and anger.)

She looked at him with accusing eyes and he lowered his eyes. She then turned to Lubna.

"Aur puchhe inse. Ye jaante huye ki mai pregnant hu inhone mujhse naukraniyo ki tarah kaam karwaya. Khaana nhi dia jaise ki mai inki slave hu. Mai nhi deti Allah ko dosh. Mere bache ke gunhegaar toh ye hai."

(And ask her. Knowing I was pregnant she made me work like servants. Didn't give me food like I was her slave. I don't blame Allah. These two are my baby's killers.)

She cried and Hammad hugged her looking at his son and wife with anger and disgust.

"Kash mai uss din Rayyan ke saath chali jaati. Aaj mera bacha toh zinda hota."

(I wish I had left with Rayyan that day. My baby would be alive.)

She cried bitterly holding her stomach. Where once her baby rested. Which now was empty.

Hammad rubbed her back and glared at his son.

"Tujhpr bharosa krke maine Zara de nikah karaya tha tera. She trusted me and married you but you were never deserving of her. Tum kabhi meri bachi ko deserve hi nhi krte the."

(I trusted you and married her to you. You never deserved her.)

Ayaan cried in guilt. While Lubna sobbed feeling shame.

"Hume maaf krde Hammad. Bhut badi galti ho gayi humse. Sabse badi galti toh maine ki hai."

(Forgive me Hammad. We committed a grave mistake. The biggest being mine.)

She cried and fell on the sofa.

"Mujhe khudke parivar se toh mujhe ye umeed nhi thi. Aur maafi mujhse mat maango Lubna. Gunhegar tum Zara ki ho."

(I didn't expect this from my family. And don't ask for my forgiveness. You are Zara's criminal.)

"Mujhe maaf krdo Zara. I am sorry."

(Forgive me Zara.)

Lubna said and Zara only hid her face in Hammad's chest.

"Mujhe yaha se le chale mamujaan. Mujhe nhi rehna yaha. Please mujhe kahi dur bhejde inn sab se."