💜

It has been a three weeks since Zoya has been visiting his office almost daily for the project.

Tushar loved to have her over and admired her for hours.

Honestly she too was getting affected now and their history didn't help her one bit.

She knew they still have that spark and chemistry between them and she definitely did love him.

But she was hurt. And she was enjoying his ways of wooing her.

Like the past three weeks the two were in Tushar's office and Zoya was seated on the couch very comfortably.

Tushar took a break from his work and looked at Zoya who seemed busy on her laptop.

He got up and dropped beside her with a thud. He peeked inside her laptop and saw that she was scrolling through some jewellery store.

"Ye kya hai?"

(What is this?)

He asked and she replied still scrolling through it.

"Anklets. Di ke liye."

(For di.)

He hummed and clicked open a simple and elegant piece of anklet and she frowned.

"Its beautiful lekin di ko thodi traditional style pasand hai."

(But di likes something traditional.)

She said and he smirked mischievously.

"Get it for yourself. It will look good on my shoulder."

He said casually and she looked at him wide eyed. He burst out laughing at her expressions and she hit his arm.

"Don't crack perverted jokes."

She mumbled and he said between his laughter.

"I am serious though. Get it for yourself."

She whined and hit him again.

"Tushar!"

He just laughed louder and she shook her head. A small smile making way on her lips.

Tushar internally jumped in happiness seeing her smile.

The following week went by normal with Tushar teasing her and Zoya reacting as usual.

It was a normal day and Zoya was in his cabin. Alone. Tushar had an important meeting in the evening and he had left bidding her a bye.

It was almost 11 at night and Zoya was almost packing up. She had finally made the complete report for their meeting two days later.

She was doing the finishing touches and finalising the report when the cabin door opened.

She got scared for a moment because it was quiet late for anyone to be in the office.

Her expressions changed into a frown when she saw Tushar enter.

He had his suit jacket in his hand and his tie was loosened, the top two buttons of his shirt open and his sleeved roller up to his elbow.

He looked tired. He placed his coat on the table and slumped on the chair with his eyes closed in exhaustion.

Zoya closed her laptop shut and went towards him.

"Tushar?"

She called softly and he opened his eyes in shock.

"Tum ghar nhi gyi?"

(You did not go home?)

She stopped in front of him.

"Tum ghar kyu nhi gye Tushar? I thought you would be going straight home. Why are you here at this time?"

(Why didn't you go home?)

He sighed and closed his eyes again.

"Mann nhi kia. Aisha ki shaadi ke baad se ghar jaane ka mann nhi karta. It's too lonely there."

(I didn't want to. After Aisha's marriage I don't want to.)

Zoya felt her heart ache. She was just thinking of herself when this man has been hurting too. And he did not complain even once.

It was time to end both of theirs aches.

Tushar opened his eyes feeling a soft hand on his forehead.

"Get up and go home."

She said and he sighed. He opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him.

"I know you don't want to. But you have to. Also drop me home?"

He smiled and took his stuff. They stepped out of the office together and Tushar opened his car for her.

He stopped the car in front of her house and they stepped out.

Tushar looked at her and she looked at him. He cleared his throat and she smiled.

"Umm-see you tomorrow?"

He asked and she nodded. She turned to go and walked two steps when she came back and before he had any time to react she pulled him down by his collar and planted his lips on hers.

He stilled and she just kept her lips on his not moving for a few seconds.

She pulled back and ran inside without looking back and Tushar stood there looking at her running back.

Two seconds after she was gone inside he came back to Earth and realised what she did.

A goofy grin made its way on his lips and he threw his fist in the air feeling like a college boy who got proposed by his crush.

She had surprised him and left him craving for more and boy was he going to get what he craved for.

Absolutely yes. She was in for a long long punishment for teasing him now.

That was the main reason Zoya was a bit nervous the next day. She slowly entered his cabin and sighed in relief seeing it empty.

As soon as the door was shut she heard a click and turned around to see him standing there leaning against the wall with his arms folded in front of his chest.

He had locked the door. Looking straight into her eyes he strode towards her and crashed his lips on hers without any warning.

Her bag fell on the floor and she moved back with him moving forward. He picked her up and settled her on the table. He got between her legs and looked into her eyes.

Cupping her face he kissed her again and she felt immensely turned on by his actions. She pulled him closer by putting her arms around his neck.

He nibbled on her lower lip taking it in his mouth and she moaned feeling heat pool between her legs.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her in. Their centers making contact and she moaned feeling his arousal.

He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down her neck and jaw. They pulled back looking into each other's eyes and laughed softly.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️