💘

*1 year later*

The past year went well. All of them were coping with Mishkat's father's loss which was made easier by the birth of their first child, Reyansh.

He was such a cutiepie! An exact copy of his father and the same mischief on his face.

He had just turned 4 months old and was very active and squealy at the age.

He had his dadi's heart in his little fists. She would now spend most of her time with him.

Since both Aanchal and Mishkat were working so Reyansh also spent much time with her.

He would need his mumma just for food and his dadda for the comfortable bed that was his chest.

Truth be told, Reyansh had helped Mishkat cope with his father's death and his dadi in not slipping into depression because of it.

Also being the first grandchild from both the sides he was very pampered.

Aanchal and Mishkat returned together today and the scene in front of them melted their hearts.

His mother was sitting on the couch with her head rested back. She was sleeping while Reyansh was in her arms was softly patting her shoulder to lull her into sleep.

They went near them and saw Reyansh wide awake and he raised his head and gave them a cheeky smile.

He looked at his dadi and then at his parents as his telling them that he made her sleep.

Mishkat chuckled softly and took him out from her hands and gave him loud kisses which made him kick his legs in happiness.

He made grabby hands at his mumma and she readily took him in her arms. Their work schedule was so hectic that she hardly got anytime for her baby.

He sighed against her chest and she placed kisses on his head slowly rocking him and lulling him into sleep.

Mishkat woke his mother up and took her to her room making her lay properly while Aanchal laid Reyansh in his bed.

She felt Mishkat hug him from behind and sighed leaning against him.

He kissed her shoulder and they swayed in that position.

He turned her into his arms and picked her up.

He took her to bed and got over her dimming the lights.

Kissing her slowly they made sweet love to each other.

*2 years later*

Time was passing by in a blur. Reyansh was two years old now and was a big mischief maker.

Aanchal and Mishkat were progressing in their fields although they felt that they were unable to give their families proper time.

Right now Aanchal was in the hospital in her cabin with a file in her hands.

The result was out and her doubt was true. The fatigue and dizziness wasn't because of exhaustion.

She was pregnant. 7 weeks. Unlike last time she was stressed. Because she wasn't even able to give time to Reyansh and another baby would be a big responsibility.

Moreover her hospital was expanding their franchise and hence her shift was going to be increased. It was going to be very difficult to handle a baby at this time.

But she knew that she is going to love him or her the same. She smiled and caressed her stomach.

She wanted this day to herself and her family and so she took a half day and left for home.

Reyansh was delighted to see his mumma home early and ran to her. She picked him up and smothered his face with kisses.

Her mother-in-law asked her about her early arrival and not being able to control her happiness Aanchal told her the news.

Her face lit up and she blessed and hugged Aanchal.

The two waited for Mishkat's arrival and he was surprised to see Aanchal early.

She smiled widely at him. Her face glowing with happiness and he raised his eyebrow in question.

She bit her lip and followed him to their room.

"Kya hua? Is there something? You are glowing."

(What happened?)

He asked. She came near him closing the door behind her and round her arms around his neck.

"There is something or rather someone. Here!"

She said placing his hand on her stomach and he looked at her with unbelieving expression.

She nodded and he kissed her and hugged her tightly.

They celebrated their happiness by inviting the whole family. Everyone was very happy for them.

Only if they knew that this happiness was short lived.

The next day she and Mishkat went to the gynaecologist for her screening.

She laid down and the doctor applied gel on her belly.

Soon they saw their little bean on the screen and their eyes filled with tears.

"There is your baby! It is the size of a coin right now."

The doctor said and Aanchal clutched Mishkat's hand. Her eyes not moving away from the screen.

The doctor left then alone to give them privacy.

"Our baby Mishkat."

She whispered and he nodded kissing her hand.

She cleaned up and the doctor called them in her cabin.

"Everything is fine Mrs. Aggarwal but I would suggest you to be a little careful. There are a few complications in the pregnancy. Nothing that can be fatal until you don't take care. Just make sure that you don't take much stress and be sure to rest properly."

Aanchal nodded and made a mental note to talk to her boss about the same.

Time passed and Aanchal was now in her second trimester.

The first trimester went smooth but the second one was bad. She had extreme episodes of nausea and morning sickness.

Thankfully her boss was considerate and accepted her request of less workload.

Today was a very tiring day for Aanchal. Although she did not work much but she felt extremely tired.

She came home and immediately went to bed without meeting anyone.

Mishkat came later and saw her sleeping already. He kissed her head and she woke up feeling uneasy.

"What happened? Tired?"

He asked and she nodded with her eyes still closed.

"Take a few days off. You need rest baby."

He said and she nodded softly.

Aanchal woke up in the middle of the night feeling extreme pain in her stomach and the scene in front of her eyes shook her.

She was covered in blood. Blood between her legs and so much blood.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️