💗

"Mumma we can't punish her for something she has no relation with. Radhika ne jo kia usme Kiara ka koi fault nhi hai."

(Whatever Radhika did had nothing to do with Kiara.)

"Kya pata? Kya pata isse pata ho uske affair ke baare mai."

(Who knows? Who knows if she knew about her affair.)

Her father turned to look at her and she looked at him wide teary eyed and shook her head.

"Nhi papa! Mujhe sach mai kuch nhi pata tha."

(No papa! I really didn't know.)

Her father believed her.

"Mai kuch nhi jaanti. Ab faisla aapke haathon mai hai."

(I don't know anything. The decision is in your hands.)

His mother declared and fast forward to the next few hours Aarav was married again.

This time for real. No faux marriage. With his wife's sister. He felt angry. Angry at his mother for suggesting something like this and angry at himself for not being able to fight her.

Kiara sat beside him sniffing and crying at her fate. She wanted to do so much in life but instead she was being married. That too to her sister's husband.

Kiara cried and sobbed in her parents'arms as she was being sent to Aarav's house in her bidaai.

"Radhu ne jo kia uski saza tujhe mil rhi hai. Hume maaf kr dena Kia. Ab hamari izzat tere haath mai hai. Mai haath jod rhi hu tere please tu aisa kuch mat kario."

(Whatever Radhu did you are reeping. Please forgive us. Our respect is in your hands. Please don't do anything like she did.)

Kiara held her mother's joined hands and shook her head.

"Kabhi nhi mumma. I promise."

(Never mumma.)

She cried and her mother kissed her head. Her father just held her to his chest and cried. She was his baby. His little baby. And he had to part with her like this.

That night she sat on the couch in a corner hugging her knees to her chest and cried. She couldn't sleep. Not after what has become of her life.

Whereas Aarav too laid on his bed sideways and stared into oblivion thinking about everything.

The next day Aarav woke up and ran out of the room as soon as the clock struck 6. It seemed like he couldn't stay in the same room as her and that broke her heart more.

The whole day neither Kiara nor his mother came of the room and Aarav did not step into the room.

The next day was the reception and Kiara was being dolled up. Unlike other brides she did not have a smile on her face, she did not have any happiness in her eyes.

The only thing she looked forward to was seeing her parents.

The reception went somewhat well. She and Aarav both had plastered a fake smile on their faces convincing everyone that they were happy.

Kiara hugged her parents as she saw them. They too hugged her tightly and just stayed in that embrace wordlessly.

The next day Kiara woke up early. Well, she couldn't sleep properly. She was really nervous to face his mother.

She was so angry that day. How will she react seeing Kiara?

She went to the kitchen with slow, calculative steps and saw her mother-in-law instructing the cook.