💓

Zara almost jumped as the door banged open. Ayaan smirked seeing her sitting on his bed. He bolted the door and started walking towards her.

He started unbuttoning his sherwani and threw it away. Her eyes widened as she saw him removing his kurta and loosening his pyjama's string.

"Aap-aap please washroom mai change krle. I am not comfortable."

(Please change in the washroom.)

She mumbled and he chuckled climbing on the bed.

"Come on begum! Tum toh itne mai hi uncomfortable ho gyi. Abhi toh bhut kuch hona baaki hai."

(You got uncomfortable only on this. A lot is ye to happen yet.)

Zara's eyes widened as he started leaning in and she kept her hands on his chest.

"Ayaan-mai-mai abhi ready nhi hu."

(I am not ready.)

His lust filled eyes changed into rage and his jaw ticked.

"Oh please! Stop pretending like you have never done this before."

He said before slamming his lips on hers roughly.

*Mature content ahead*

She tried to push him but his hold on her head was strong. She cried as he chewed on her lips mercilessly.

This was not what she was expecting out of tonight.

Gaining strength she pushed him and cried.

"Please Ayaan. Mat karein aisa."

(Don't do this.)

Her words only increased his fury and he clucthed her hair in his fists making her jerk forward.

"Kyu? Dusron ke saath krne mai koi aitraaz nhi hai tumhe. Lekin apne shohar ke saath problem hai."

(Why? You don't have any problem doing it with others. But with your husband you do.)

He said and started to kiss her again. She was confused of his words. What was he thinking.

"Ayaan? Kya keh rhe hai aap? Maine aisa kuch nhi kia."

(What are you saying? I didn't do any such thing.)

"Shut up Zara!"

He yelled and started removing her joda. She tried to stop him but he seemed to be possessed.

He somehow removed her joda from her struggling form leaving her in her inner wears.

She tried covering herself but he climbed over her holding her on place and covered both of them with blanket.

"Ayaan please nhi!"

She cried and pushed his chest but in vain. He started nibbling on her neck making her cry louder.

She struggled under him but it had no effect on him. His mind was weakened by the lies fed to him.

She gasped as he tore off her bra and chewed on her nipples.

She clutched his hair and tried to separate him but he didn't budge.

Her eyes widened in fear when she saw him removing his pyjamas along with his boxers and tear her panties in a go.

"Ayaan nhi please meri baat sunein. Mao taiyar nhi- aahhhh!"

(Ayaan please listen to me. I am not ready -aahhhh!)

She yelled as he entered her in a go. She clutched his shoulders and tried to stop him but rammed inside her like a madman not giving her time to adjust.

She cried and bled as he slammed into her. At one point of time she felt her tears dry and the only sound in the room was of his groans and moans.

She just lay still silently whimpering in pain.

"Damn! You're still so tight."

She felt like slapping him. How can he think so low of her and how can he stoop so low so as to force himself upon some woman let alone his own wife.

*Mature content over*

She closed her eyes as she felt him releasing inside her. She hissed as he slid out of her and in the washroom.

Covering herself with the duvet she cried again. She wished she could stand up for herself. But she had no where to go to.

She cried at her fate. She cried for her ammi. She cried for her baba.

The next morning Zara woke up to an empty bed. She saw Ayaan already ready for his day.

She eyes widened and she looked at the clock. She sighed in relief. She wasn't late. But why was he up so early?

As if reading her thoughts he said.

"I have an early meeting. Breakfast taiyar kro jaldi se."

(Get the breakfast ready.)

She nodded and clutched the bedsheet tightly to her chest. She got up and sat back with a thud as sharp pain shot through her lower body.

Ayaan looked at her when he heard her hiss. Concern marred his face as he saw her face constricted in pain.

He walked towards her and took her in his arms bridal style. She gasped at his sudden move and clutched the bedsheet tightly.

He put her inside the bathroom and came out closing the door behind her.

"Why was she in pain? It wasn't her first time yesterday right? Ofcourse she is pretending."

He mumbled to himself. For one second he believed her but then his mother's words came back to his mind and his concern changed to disgust.

Time passed and Ayaan would come near her only when he needed to satisfy his physical desires.

Although sometimes he would feel that she wasn't wrong but then his mother's words played in his mind. His mind and heart were at constant conflict and his mind seemed to win the battle.

As for Zara her life hadn't changed much. Her mami still treated her like a slave. She didn't give Zara lunch. Sometimes when the two men were late she would not be given even dinner.

Her mami would be the sweetest to her in front of her husband and Ayaan and a devil in their absence.

Zara couldn't even complain. Her own husband didn't care about her. Whom will she complain to? She knew her mamujaan loves her but in the end he is her mami's husband.

Moreover how can she expect someone else to take her side when her own husband doesn't.

It wasn't why Zara was worried right now. She was waiting for Ayaan to come to their room.

He did and went straight to bed without giving her a glance.

She turned to him and slowly called his name.

"Umm-Ayaan?"

He hummed with his eyes still closed.

"Wo mujhe aapse kuch baat krni thi."

(I want to talk to you about something.)

"Not now Zara! I am tired. Kal baat karenge."

(We'll talk tomorrow.)

He said in an emotionless voice.

Zara just sat there fidgeting and when he did not feel her lay down he looked at her fidgeting form and sighed.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️