💗

His mother looked at her without any emotions and said.

"Mujhse kyu maafi maang rhe ho beta. Jinke aslo gunhegaar ho unse maango. Mera toh aapse ab koi rishta bhi nhi hai. Mere liye toh aap ab sirf meri bahu ki badi behen ho."

(Why are you asking my forgiveness. The one you have wronged ask for them. I don't have any relation from you now. For me you are just my daughter-in-law's elder sister.)

She said making Radhika look at her in shock. She looked at Kiara as she realised her words.

She held Kiara's hands who looked away not looking at Radhika's face.

"Kia! Apni dida ki taraf nhi dekhegi?"

(Won't you like at your dida?)

She did not respond and Radhika cupped Kiara's face.

"Mujhe maaf kr de meri jaan. Meri wajah se tujhe ye sab sehna pada."

(Please forgive me. You had to go through this because of me.)

Radhika whispered and that's when Kiara looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Mera saath jo hua mujhe uski parwah nhi. Aarav is the best husband I could have got. Lekin aapne jo mumma papa ke saath kia wo sahi nhi tha dida. Aapki wajah se they had to bow down in shame. Aapki wajah se papa cried in shame for the first time."

(What happened with me is not a concern. But what you did with mumma papa was not correct. Because of you they had to bow down in shame. Because of you papa cried in shame for the first time.)

Every word of Kiara's was stabbing Radhika's heart. She bowed her head and cried. Her mother's heart pierced seeing her daughter's condition. In the end, she was a mother.

Her father still did not look at him. She went to him and called him lovingly.

"Papa! Please ek baar meri taraf dekh lo. I am sorry papa."

(Please look at me once.)

Her father didn't budge.

"Please papa. Mai kuch bhi krne ko taiyar hu koi bhi saza de do lekin please ek baar mujhse baat krlo."

(I am ready to do whatever you say just please look at me.)

She sobbed and her father felt his heart melting. She was his baby after everything.

"Thik hai. Maaf kr dunga lekin ek shart pr."

(Ok. I will forgive you on one condition.)

Radhika felt a hope seep into her heart as she asked.

"Kya?"

(What?)

"Dobara kabhi iss ghar mai aayegi aur na hi humse baat kregi jab tak hum khud na bulaye."

(You will not enter this house or contact us until we ask you to.)

"Papa!"

She cried and her husband held her protectively.

"Thik hai. Agar aapki ye saza hai toh mujhe manzoor hai."

(Ok. I accept your punishment.)

She said after some time. She then hugged him making him clench his fists and close his eyes as a tear fell from his eye.

"I am sorry."

She whispered one last time before leaving him. Her husband saw her mother looking at Radhika with concern and said.