❣️

Rihaan woke up and looked at the time. It was 6am. Laying on the bed and warding off the remaining sleep he got up and sighed.

Stretching his body he got up and moved towards the washroom taking his towel on the way.

Hr shut the door not locking it knowing no one would barge in. No one would be awake yet.

He freshened up and brushed his teeth, he then gargled for 10 minutes and took a warm shower.

Unlike other men Rihaan wasn't a fan of cold showers. He preferred his shower warm and cozy. It helped him relax. He took cold showers when he needed to ward off his sleep and exhaustion. *Not for any other reason you dirty minded people🌚*

He got out wiping his hair with a towel wrapped around his waist. His chiseled chest and muscles arms on display.

Only if it was a filmy scene and his heroine would barge in at the moment and they would have a steamy moment. Bur unfortunately this handsome hunk was single.

Rihaan then went down and boiled some water. He had two glasses of warm water and then went back to his room to do his riyaaz. He did it daily.

After three hours of riyaaz he went down. It was 10 by then and everybody was awake.

He went down and saw his taiji distributing prasad. She gave him some and he kissed her cheek making her smile and pat his cheek with love.

She then went on distributing it to the rest of the members.

Rihaan sat down on the breakfast table. Everyone started settling down. He was served his breakfast. Yes! He was given separate food. And before you assume something bad let me tell you he wasn't treated bad or inferior but he ate food with less oil and spice because well being a Bollywood playback singer wasn't an easy task.

Rihaan Vashishta was a renowned name in the music industry. At the young age of 23 he had stepped into the industry and now 5 years later he was famous. Really famous.

Girls his age and younger than and even elder than him crushed on him. Their husbands and boyfriends envied him.

Many girls confessed their love for him daily and he got numerous wedding proposals from fans every day. But for him the only people important were his family.

Rihaan smiled as he saw his family sitting around the huge breakfast table. Why huge? Because he had a joint family.

Yes he had 18 people in his family including him.

His father along with two elder brothers and their respective wives. He had three elder brothers each of whom were happily married. His two elder sisters too were married and lived with their husbands. Followed by him and his younger sister who was still in college. She was in her final year. His eldest brother had two kids. Both daughters. The second eldest had one son and another child on the way. And the youngest brother had one daughter.

So basically he was the only brother unmarried and now his mother was after him. Celebrity or not a mother is a mother.

It wasn't like Rihaan was against marriage or something. He was ready but he wanted to fall in love before marrying someone. He wanted to experience the 'marrying the love of my life' feeling.

He just didn't find his 'one' yet.

*Don't worry balak. Tumhari author abhi zinda hai😇*

After breakfast the whole family sat together as it was a Sunday and for a change even Rihaan was home.

They were discussing about his brother's son's 3rd birthday which was in a week when the birthday boy quietly came and sat on Rihaan's lap who was sprawled on the bean bag.

He looked at Rihaan very innocently which he totally wasn't. He was exactly like his father. Very notorious and very smart for his age.

"Chachu. Aap mere liye kya gift laaye ho?"

(What gift did you get me?)

He asked sweetly and Rihaan understood that he was sent by his brother who couldn't understand what to gift his own son. He looked at his brother and smirked when he quickly looked away.

"Surprise!"

He whispered in his ears and the boy pouted trying the age old trick but Rihaan knew better. Till now no one has succeeded in melting Rihaan with their puppy face. *😏*

"Abhi bta do na. Birthday toh waise bhi aane wala hai na."

(Tell me now. The birthday is already here.)

He tried again and Rihaan mentally patted his back. The boy was very well trained by his father who was looking somewhere else but his whole attention was on him and their conversation.

"Wahi toh mai keh rha hu. Birthday aane hi wala hai. Tab dekh lena."

(That is what I am saying. Birthday os about to come. See it then.)

He said and shooed him back to his who pouted and walked to his mother and snuggled into her. Rihaan got up and walked off whistling.

"Gear up bhai! Apne hi bete ke birthday pr aap hi usse gift nhi doge toh kaisa lagega."

(How will it look if you don't get a gift for your own son's birthday.)

He teased and chuckled when he heard his brother groan.

Apparently his brother had betted with all of them that he would get his son the best birthday gift in front of everyone and now when he still hadn't figured out what to give he was spying on everyone's gifts to get an idea.

Finally the day was here and Rihaan was more excited that the birthday boy itself to know what his brother had found as a gift.

The cake cutting ceremony started and everyone was standing with their gifts while the birthday boy's father was still empty handed but a wide, proud smile on his face.

As everyone gave their gifts the little boy turned towards his father with twinkling eyes. Even the other members were curious now.

Rihaan saw his brother smile and lean towards the boy.

"Sriansh tumhe little brother ya sister chahiye tha na?"

(You wanted a little brother or sister right?)

He asked and everyone's eyes widened catching his reference. The boy nodded enthusiastically.

"Me and mumma are getting you one in a few months."

He said and the boy yelled happily and so did everyone and congratulated the couple.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️