❣️

Neha and Rihaan were as usual on a call. Everyone in the orphanage were asleep.

He bit his lip naughtily as he remembered something.

"Achha I have thought of a fun game. I have some super fun and amazing questions. Mai tumhe list send kr rha hu. Wait."

(I am sending you the list.)

Just then her phone pinged and she opened his chat to see a long list of questions. Her eyes widened seeing his questions.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
2. Am I the type of person you usually go for when it comes to dating?
3. How do you know when you're in love with someone?
4. Do you enjoy compliments?
5. What's your love language?
6. Do you ever think about me when I'm not around?
7. When was your first kiss?
8. What kind of proposal would you want?
9. What do you think about public proposals?
10. What's your favorite thing about me?
11. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
12. What's your favorite thing about our relationship?
13. What makes you feel loved?
14. What makes you feel beautiful?
15. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
16. What are some things you think we have in common?
17. Lights on or lights off?
18. Hard and fast, or slow and sensual?
19. What's a sex position that you've never tried that you're curious about?
20. What's something unexpected that turns you on?
21. Would you rather have average sex every day or amazing sex once a month?
22. Would you rather be with someone with no sexual experience or a ton of sexual experience?
23. If you could hook up with any celebrity in the world, who would you pick?
24. What do you fantasize about when you masturbate?
25. What was your hottest sexual experience?
26. Do you like the idea of getting tied up (or tying up)?
27. How do you like to be kissed?
28. Do you have any kinks, fetishes, or guilty pleasures?
29. What is your dirtiest sexual fantasy?

"Rihaan! What kind of questions are these? Mai ye sab nhi khel rhi."

(I am not playing this.)

He chuckled and said.

"Arre come on. It'll be fun. Haan agar you are scared toh back off kr skti ho."

(If you're scared then you can back off.)

"Oh shut up! I am not scared ok."

"That's like my girl. Achha ab rules sun lo. We ask 10 questions each. Out of which atleast 4 toh spicy hone hi chahiye. Cool. You select what you want to ask first."

(Listen to the rules. Atleast 4 should be spicy.)

He gave her the first chance and she bit her lip reading the questions again.

"Umm- 1,3,5,7,11,16,17,21,25 and 29."

She said in one go and he laughed.

"Woah woah! Aaram se. Ek ek krke."

(Slowly. One by one?)

She typed the numbers and he hummed.

"Ok. Number 1. I do not actually believe in love at first sight. I mean that's not practically possible. I mean you can be atracted to someone at first sight lekin love is not possible. Not until you know the person. Usse pehle its attraction ya infatuation."

She smiled at his thoughts.

"Number 3. Well, iska I can't really say. Never been in love abhi tak. But jaha tak I've heard I think you realise slowly. Kyunki that person constantly stays on your mind even when you're not together and you love to spend time with them. Their mood reflects yours and many more such things. So yeah!"

She hummed with a smile and he continued.

"Number 5. Oh that's definitely flirting and physical touch. I mean not inappropriate wala. But innocent and teasing touches you know. I don't really do that jaldi se. For me it is a very intimate thing to do."