Epilogue💗

*6 years later*

Time flies by when you are with someone you love to spend it with.

Kiara still thinks that it was only yesterday when she was married to Aarav.

She had graduated from her college and started working as an assistant professor in the same one.

If one thing that changed in all these years was their love for each other. It grew stronger and deeper.

After dinner Aarav went to his room and saw his wife sitting at the edge of the bed with a soft smile.

She held her hand out and motioned hin to come closer. He smiled in confusion and went near her.

He held her hand and carefully pulled her up.

"Dance with me."

She whispered making him smile. He held her hands and slowly pushed her back while moving backwards and then pulled her in making her smile.

He kissed her lips and then half twirled her still holding her hands such that her back was now against his chest.

He hugged her from behind and swayed their bodies softly. He kissed her head and shoulder.

He kept his head on her shoulder and she rested hers back on his.

He caressed her belly and she smiled feeling a kick. The baby recognised his father's touch.

Kiara was 8 months pregnant. When she had first found out about the possibility of her being pregnant she had discussed this with Aarav whi had asked to confirm it immediately.

She had taken a test and the two sat waiting for the result. When the timer went off she passed the test to Aarav saying she wouldn't be able to look.

He had looked at it and then back into her eyes. He nodded making her freeze on her spot.

Two minutes later she started squealing and hugged Aarav tightly making him laugh at her and kiss her head over and over.

His mother left no stone unturned to pamper Kiara. And why would she not. It would be her first grandchild.

Judging by the amount of love the baby already receives, Kiara was sure that he or she would be spoiled rotten. So many candidates were waiting to spoil him or her.

He kissed her head for the last time and then got her into bed. She laid on her side facing sideways and he too got inside after switching off the lights.

He scooted closer and hugged her making her snuggle into him.

*4 years later*

Aarav came out of the kitchen with a glass of milk in his hand.

His daughter sat on the table kicking her legs. She was ready in her school uniform. She had started going to playschool last week.

In her two ponytails she looked just like her mother used to in her childhood. The same dimpled smile that was enough to melt her father's heart.

She scrunched her nose cutely seeing the glass of milk in his hand. He chuckled at her expressions and put the glass in front of her mouth.

She turned her face away and shook her head.

"Papa! Eww!"

She gave the milk a look of distaste and Aarav sighed.

"Beta eww peene ke baad kr lio. Agar mummy aa gyi na toh yeri aur meri dono ki jhaad lagayegi. Chal! Mera pyara bachha."

(Do eww after drinking. If mummy comes she will beat both of us. Come on! My lovely baby.)

He said putting the glass near her mouth again and she whined.

"Aarav! Ready hai aap aur Vidhi?"

(Are you and Vidhi ready?)

As soon as she heard her mother's voice she took the glass from her father's hands and gulped the milk down. Making a yuck face at the end she kept the glass down.

Aarav patted her head and just at the moment Kiara came out.

She looked at both of their faces and frowned. They were giving her a huge sweet smile.

'Definitely did something'. She thought.

"Kya ho rha hai?"

(What is happening?)

She asked narrowing her eyes and Vidhi smiled cutely at her. The face she makes when she has done something she was proud of. Which is not always a good thing.

"Vidhi ne aaj apna milk finish kr lia. Bina kisi tantrum ke."

(Vidhi finished her milk. Without any tantrums.)

Kiara's eyes widened at this information and she looked at Vidhi who smiled cheekily hearing her praise.

"Arre waah! Aaj toh chamatkar ho gaya.  Shabash."

(Wow! This is a miracle. Very good.)

She said kissing Vidhi's head making her giggle. They then moved out of the house after bidding a bye to his mother.

Vidhi came back in the noon. She comes by van and her grandmother. The girl squealed happily seeing her dadi and ran into her arms. She too welcomed her happily and kissed the little girl's face.

She told her dadi about her day excitedly while she fed her fruits.

At around 6 Kiara came back from college and she too slumped beside her mother-in-law who was watching tv. Vidhi was asleep after playing and getting tired.

"Thak gyi?"

(Tired?)

Her mother-in-law asked caressing her head and Kiara hummed snuggling into her.

"Kyu itna tire krti hai khudko. Half day le lia kr jab jyada exhaustion lage. Tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi beta."

(Why do you tire yourself so much. Take a half day if you feel exhausted. You will get sick.)

She hummed again and mother-in-law patted her face.

"Chal jaa thodi der aaram krle. Vidhi bhi so rhi hai tu bhi soja."

(Go and take rest. Vidhi is also sleeping you also go and sleep.)

She hummed and dragged herself to her room. Kicking her shoes off she got inside the sheets and dozed off.

Sometime later she felt someone caress her head and she opened her eyes groggily.

Aarav was sitting beside her with a smile.

"Time kya ho rha hai?"

(What is the time?)

"Its 7:30. Sleep meri jaan."

"Aap jaldi aa gye?"

(You came early?)

He nodded and kissed her head.

"Mumma ka call aaya that you weren't well."

(Mumma called that you weren't well.)

She smiled lazily snuggling into him and said.

"I am fine. Just tired. Lay with me please."

She mumbled and he got inside smiling.

"Jyada mat exhaust kro khudko Kiara. Its not good for you and the baby."

(Don't exhaust yourself much Kiara.)

She hummed and kissed his chest making him smile. They were happy in their small world.

Him, her, his mother, Vidhi and the little one who was arriving soon.❤️
**************************************
This was the last chapter. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️