💛

The next was safari. Fortunately for Arjun their tours were on different times of the day and so he did not have to face Aisha the whole day.

He was confused as to how he was going to face her and talk to her after what happened last night. Or what was about to happen. 

If Anushka hadn't come at the right time then he was sure that they would have kissed. One part in him was disappointed that the kiss did not happen.

And this freaked him out. Why did he want to kiss her? What are these feelings that he is experiencing? 

He should not feel these. Specially for Aisha. They are no match. Aisha is the sister of one of the richest businessmen in India and he? He was nowhere near her.

After the whole night of debating himself he was sure what he had to do. He was going to talk to Aisha and clear everything out. Because he did not want to lose her as a friend.

He knew his feelings for her were much more than that of a friend but he knew he couldn't pursue his feelings for her.

He had to talk to her and he knew when. The next is their bonfire party and he was going to talk to her then.

Aisha on the other hand was so happy and excited to confess her feelings to him.

She got ready for the bonfire party. She wore a floral short dress which snug to her body accentuating her curves.

She left her hair down and dapped a layer of nude lipstick. Blowing a kiss at the mirror she bounced out with Anushka. 

Anyone could see how happy she was. She bit the inside of her lip and her heart did a somersault when she saw Arjun leaning on the railing looking at the hills.

Anushka went to her boyfriend and Aisha went towards Arjun. She stood beside him. He stiffened knowing who it was. Standing up straight he cleared his throat.

"Kuch baat krni thi."

(Wanted to talk.)

Both of them said at the same time. Arjun's heart skipped a beat knowing what she was going to say.

"Pehle mai."

(First me.)

He said and Aisha nodded. The smile never left her face.

"Uss din jo kuch bhi hua...it should not happen again. You are my best friend Aisha and I don't want to lose you over a silly thing. It was a mistake and we were not in our senses. I think we should forget it and move on like how we were."

(Whatever happened that day...)

Aisha's smile slowly slipped away and she stared at him. Trying to comprehend what was wrong.

"You are much more than a best friend to me Arjun. And I was in my senses. I knew what we were doing and I know ki tum bhi jaante the. And there is no way that I can ever forget it or forget you. I love you Arjun. Aur mai jaanti hu ki you do too. Kis baat se darte ho ye nhi jaanti."

(I know you knew too. And I know you do too. I don't know what you are scared of.)

Arjun closed his eyes as she said those words. She was making it more difficult for him.

"Don't make it more difficult than it already is Aisha. We...can never work. We are no match. Just look at you and look at me. Koi mel nhi hai hamara."

(We are no match.)

He said pointing between them. Aisha frowned and asked.

"Kyu nhi hai? You love me, I love you. Then why can't it work? What's the issue Arjun?"

(Why not?)

Aisha asked and Arjun held her shoulders.

"The problem is that mai tumhe wo comfortable aur luxury life shayad kabhi na de paau jo tumhe aaj milti hai. I live in a small two room apartment and not a fucking mansion like you do. Mere room toh tumhare liye ek air conditioner bhi nhi hai Aisha. Kuch nhi de skta mai tumhe. Shuru mai bhut achha lagega sab kuch lekin jab tumhe realise hoga ki I am nowhere near your brother I know that you are going to regret. I am not someone jiske saath koi bhi ladki long-term prefer kregi. Haan agar tumhe casual relationship chahiye toh-"

(I won't be able to give you the luxury life ypu get now. I don't even have an air conditioner in my room for you. I can't give you anything Aisha. Everything will be good in the beginning but when you will realise that I am nowhere near your brother. I am not someone with whom any girl will want a long-term. If you want casual relationship then its-)

He couldn't complete his sentence because Aisha slapped him. Not hard but tight enough to make him shut.

"You think mujhe inn sab se farak padta toh I would ever have fallen in love with you. Mujhe iss cheez se pyaar nhi hai ki tum mujhe kya de skte ho Arjun. Mujhe uss insaan se pyaar jo mera best friend hai aur jo kisi bhi situation mai kabhi mujhe akela nhi chhodta. And I am not 'koi bhi ladki' jo ki tumhare saath casual relationship chahti hai. I want you Arjun. I want your love. Mere liye wahi bhut hoga."

(You think if all this mattered to me I would have fallen in love with you? I don't love what you can give me. I love the person who is my best friend and will never leave me alone in any situation. I am not 'any girl' who wants a casual relationship witb you. It would be enough for me.)

Arjun smiled sadly and joined their foreheads.

"Kehna aasan hota hai Aisha. Lekin zindagi bhar us waade ko jeena bhut mushkil. What if baadme you regret your decision?"

(Saying is easy Aisha. Living the promise forever is difficult. What if you regret your decision later?)

Aisha smiled and whispered.

"I won't. I know I won't Arjun. Aur tum akele nhi ho. I will always be with you. Tumhare kandhe se kandha milake mai khadi rahungi. Mujhe farak nhi padta Arjun agar tum mujhe jhopdi mai bhi le chalo toh. Kyunki jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye."

(And you are not alone. I will always be joined to your shoulder. I don't care whether you take me to a hut too. Because till you are with me I don't want anything else.)

Her words melted his heart and he hugged her close wrapping his arms around her waist.

She cried happily in his arms and he rested his face in her hair basking in her love.

"I love you."

They whispered together after pulling away and Aisha wiped her tears and sniffed with a chuckle.

He pulled her in his arms and twirled her around making her hug him tight and laugh wholeheartedly.

This was the start of a new love.❤️

The next was their pool party and the new couple enjoyed a lot.

They returned back home. Aisha wanted to tell her brother about them but Arjun stopped her because he wanted to be capable enough for her to meet her brother.

Even after confessing their love Arjun had always maintained a respectable distance between them not wanting to make her uncomfortable but unknown to him that irritated Aisha because she wanted him close like boyfriends are.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️