💝

Sunday what a funday! Anushka and Mihir had an off and so both of them decided to stay in and enjoy the day to themselves.

Mihir as usual woke up and cleaned the house while Anushka made breakfast for both of them.

Since it was an off so they decided to bath after breakfast. Anushka started taking out her clothes but before she could go in Mihir took his towel and ran off inside making her shout at him.

"Mihir!"

She groaned and heard his laughter from behind the door. She huffed and sat on the bed scrolling on her phone.

She had just opened her Instagram account when she heard his loud voice.

"Aaaaa!"

He shouted and came out of the bathroom running like a scared child and straight away hugged her.

His breathing was so fact and his heart raced as if he was having a heart attack.

While Anushka's condition was no different. Why? Because he was shirtless.

During the two months of their marriage this was the first time she was seeing him shirtless. Although he loved to tease her but he had never done anything that made her uncomfortable.

She could feel the hard muscles of his back under her fingertips.

"Mihir kya hua?"

(What happened?)

She asked after some time.

"The-there is a spider in there."

He said scared out of his wits. She was confused for a second.

"Spider?"

"Haan! Bhut bada hai."

(Yes! It's very big.)

She tried to pull back but he didn't let her.

"Mihir let me see. Agar dekhungi nhi toh hataungi kaise? Come show me where it is?"

(How will I remove it if I don't see it.)

"Nhi! Mai nhi jaa rha andar."

(No! I am not going inside.)

She chuckled and said.

"Arre baba mai hu na. Lekin aap mujhe batayenge nhi toh mai kaise hataungi usse?"

(I am there. But if you won't tell me how will I remove it.)

He looked at her and then held her shoulders hiding behind her.

"Chalo! Mere aage aage rehna. Its too big."

(Stay in front of me.)

He said like a little child and she smiled.

They entered the bathroom and he took her near the bathtub. He pointed towards the wall and mumbled.

"Wo rhi!"

(There it is!)

Anushka tried looking for it but could not find it.

"Kaha?"

(Where?)

He pointed again.

"Waha! Wo deewar pr. Wo dekho na waha vent ke paas."

(There! On the wall. Look there near the vent.)

She squinted her eyes and finally found it. She put her hands on her waist and turned to look at him with a blank look.

"Wo! Wo itni chhoti se makdi jo dikhayi bhi nhi de rhi wo aapko badi lag rhi hai."

(That! That little which isn't even visible looks huge to you.)

He nodded and she sighed in exasperation.

"Mihir!"

"What? I am scared of spiders. Kitne creepy lagte hai ye crawling insects."

(These crawling insects are too creepy.)

He visibly shivered and she laughed at his expressions. She started to move out but her foot slipped on the wet floor and she started falling backwards into the tub.

She held his hand to balance herself but he too lost his balance owing to the suddenness and wet floor.

Both of them fell in the tub with Anushka under him.

She was thankful for the soft padding around the tub else she would have died due to concussion.

When they recovered from the initial shock she noticed their position and condition.

He noticed her looking at him and sat up straight not wanting to make her uncomfortable. He helped her sit and his eyes darted down to her white shirt which had now become transparent and because she didn't wear any bra while sleeping he could clearly see her hardened buds.

She noticed his gaze and her eyes widened seeing her transparent shirt. She tried to cover herself with her hair and he looked away.

They got out of the bathtub and Anushka took her clothes and went to change her wet clothes while he changed outside.

She looked at her face and bit her lip seeing her flustered form. Her heart still beat like crazy and in the moment she knew what she wanted.

With a newfound confidence she moved out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed with a nervous expression.

She walked to him and sat on his lap and straddled him taking him off guard.

"Make love to me!"

She whispered and he looked at her to confirm she means this. When he found what he was looking for he smashed his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily.

*Mature content ahead*

He turned their position and caged her under him.

"You know how sexy you looked in there."

He whispered and she blushed. Here he goes with his dirty talks.

"You know what's sexier? That truth that I love you."

He said and kissed her softly while moving down peppering kisses down her neck.

"And you know what's the sexiest? The fact that I am going to be inside you in some time."

She gasped as he pulled her shirt over her head and threw his away too. Another gasp escaped her lips as he tore off her bra and slapped her breasts lightly.

She felt herself get even more wet. He teased her hardened buds with his teeth and tongue with his hands started to push her pants and panties off.

He played with her folds and she clutched his hair moaning in pleasure.

He entered his finger in her making her hips buck up. He started slow but soon his pace increased and she clung to him as she continued to moan his name.

As she climaxed he got up and removed his pyjamas and boxers and positioned himself.

"Mihir? Protection?"

"I don't have one. I'll pull out. Do you want to stop?"

He asked but she shook her head. She wanted him. She needed him.

He entered her slowly and her mouth fell open. She scratched his back at the little pain she felt when he was completely inside her.

He gave her time and started moving when he got her signal. From there it was no stopping. He rammed into her like a madman and they made love to each other almost all afternoon.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️