💓

The next week passed in packing. Hammad booked the tickets and the duo were all set to be back to their home.

It was 6 am when they reached home. After taking the luggage out of the cab they rang the bell.

Hammad heard Lubna's voice and his heart beat increased. He missed her. He knew she had repented a lot and had changed. She messaged him daily.

Lubna opened the door with a dull expression and froze.

She continued looking at the two of them for a good two minutes. Trying to process that they were really here.

When she did a sobbed escaped her lips and she launched herself in Hammad's arms who took her in willingly.

"Mujhe maaf kr de Hammad. Bhut bada gunah ho gaya tha mujhse. Mai behad sharminda hu. Please dobara hume chhod kr mat jaaye. Mujhe maaf krdo Zara. Tumhari gunhegaar hu mai."

(Forgive me Hammad. I did a grave sin. I am very ashamed. Please don't leave us. Forgive me Zara. I am your sinner.)

She cried and Hammad rubbed her back. Zara too held hands with a smile.

"Its ok mami. Jo aapne kia uski saza aapko mil chuki. Ab aap maaf mat maange. Aur ab toh aap meri mamijaan hai."

(You got the punishment for what you did. Don't say sorry now. Now you are my mamijaan.)

Zara tried to lighten the atmosphere. Lubna smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Bilkul bache. Andar aaiye na aap dono. Itna lamba safar krke aaye hai. Thak gye honge na."

(Ofcourse dear. Come inside both of you. It was a long journey. You might be tired.)

She took them inside while Zara's heart beat wildly thinking about Ayaan's reaction.

"Ayaan so raha hoga na?"

(Ayaan must be asleep?)

Hammad asked and Zara mentally thanked him because she was trying to figure out how to.

Lubna smiled sadly and said.

"Nhi. Sota kaha hai wo? 24 ghante mai mushkil se 4 ghante sota hai. Kamre mai hoga apne. Kaam kar raha hoga."

(No. He doesn't sleep. Hardly 4 hours in 24 hours. He might be in his room. Doing work.)

She said and no one spole anything not knowing what to say.

"Wo sach mai badal gaya hai Zara. Ek mauka de kar dekho. Ek din aisa nhi tha inn 5 saalon mai ki usne tumhare liye or apni bachi ke liye dua na maangi ho."

(He has changed Zara. Give him a chance. There wasn't a day in these 5 years when he did not pray for you and your daughter.)

Zara felt her eyes water just at the thought of her daughter.

"Jaao mil lo usse. Talk to him and sort everything now."

(Go meet him.)

Hammad said and Zara nodded running off to their room. She had been waiting to meet him.

She slowly entered the room but found it empty.

She looked around and saw everything the same way as it was. All her stuff was at the same place.

She was observing everything when the bathroom door opened and Ayaan came out in his tshirt and sweatpants.

He froze at the washroom door seeing her.

He looked away and then mumbled a little loudly.

"Snap out of it Ayaan! She is not here. Thanks to you she has left you."