♥️

The whole day Maya avoided Rahul.

Rahul was confused because she had never avoided him even when they did not talk.

Whenever he tried to go near her to talk she would make some or the other excuse and go from there.

He knew something was wrong but could not point out what.

Maybe she is hurt because she thinks I do not love her. I need to clear the misunderstanding soon.

He thought and decided to talk to her the next day after the function.

They went back to their home after the party and Maya straight away went to the washroom without even glancing at him.

She came out and went to bed before he could talk to her. He sighed and got beside her.

She was shocked but didn't say anything and pretended to sleep.

The next day when Rahul woke up Maya was not there.

This confused him even more because she is not at all an early riser. Only if he knew she didn't sleep the whole night.

He was getting ready when she barged in the room with some papers and he remembered the day she got the marriage papers. This time minus the knife.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she forwarded the papers without any word.

He clenched his jaw in anger as he read what the papers said.

"Kya hai ye?"

(What is this?)

She didn't reply.

"Maya kya hai ye?"

(Maya what is this?)

He asked sternly and she mumbled slowly.

"Di-divorce papers."

He threw the papers and pulled her closer by clutching her shoulders. She bumped into his chest and gasped looking at him.

His eyes were red with anger.

"What do you want? Kabhi zabardasti shaadi krti ho kabhi divorce papers laati ho. Chahti kya ho?"

(You marry me forcefully and now you got divorce papers. What do you want?)

Maya's eyes teared up again and she spoke in a broken voice.

"Maine bhut pareshaan kia hai aapko. Aapse aapka pyaar chheen lia. Ab aap aaram se apne pyaar ke saath reh skte hai. Mai beech mai nhi aaungi."

(I disturbed you so much. Snatched your love. Now you can stay with your love freely. I will not come in between.)

Rahul looked at her seriously.

"Really! You won't stop me if I pursue my love."

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

Her eyes widened the next second when he hugged her caging her in his arms protectively. His hand on her head and other around her waist.

"I love you. I love you Maya. I am sorry for hurting you all this time. I love you so much."

Maya was unresponsive for some seconds. As soon as she processed what was happening she hugged him back holding him tightly.

"I love you so much Rahul. And I am sorry. Really really sorry. Maine bhut hurt kia hai aapko. I love you."

(I hurt you a lot.)

Rahul smiled and kissed her head and joined their foreheads. He flicked her nose making her smile slightly.

He then tickled her and soon the room was filled with laughter. Rahul was happy to see her finally smiling and laughing.

Now she looked like his Maya.

But Maya wanted to come out clean and the next day she confessed everything to Varun and their families.

Varun for the first time had almost raised his hand on her but was stopped by Rahul.

"Maine hi bigada hai tujhe. Its all my fault."

(I spoilt you.)

He said and tears pooled his eyes. Rahul consoled him and said.

"Bhai. Jo hona tha ho gaya. And we are happy now. Let it be."

(Let bygones be bygones.)

"I am sorry bhaiya."

She whispered and Varun melted. She was his baby. He could never stay angry at her just like a father couldn't stay angry with their daughter.

He hugged her and she cried in his embrace. Rahul's parents too forgave her saying that if Rahul was happy then they were too.

So basically after some drama everything was sorted.

Rahul and Maya came back to their home and entered their room.

She was about to go to the washroom to change when he pulled her into his arms and locked his arms behind her back.

She looked at him smiled mischievously.

"What?"

He nuzzled his nose into hers and whispered.

"I love you."

She bit her lip and mumbled and I love you back. He started leaning in and she smiled naughtily.

"Ahh!"

He shrieked as she bit his nose. His hold on her loosened and she ran away giggling and showing him her tongue.

He ran behind her and the chasing and running game started.

He caught her and pinned her down to the bed hovering over her.

The two laughed as he tickled her.

"Ahh! Bas bas please! Rahul! Please stop!"

(Stop!)

She pleaded laughing loudly. He finally showed mercy on her and stopped.

He kept her forehead on his and they calmed their breaths.

Rahul looked at her and cupped her face caressing it softly.

Maya's smile faded and an expression of desire took over.

Intense eye contacts were exchanged. Heavy breaths and desirous looks.

Rahul's hand which was cupping her cheek went into her hair and clutched them lightly making her look at him.

Her eyes moved down to his lips and his eyes followed the movement. Both of them gulped and his other hand held her throat lightly making the area between her thighs tingle in excitement.

She licked her lips and looked into his eyes.

Without wasting another second Rahul claimed her lips in a hungry and passionate kiss.

Her fingers threaded into his hair and she round her legs around his waist and moved them up and down his back.

He nipped and teased her lips and she moaned the the fluttery feeling in her heart.

They pulled apart to catch their breath and again joined their lips in a slow, searing kiss.

Rahul left her lips and moved to her jaw and neck and kissed and sucked that area.

She moaned and gasped as he found her sweet spot. She clutched his shoulder and hissed when he bit there.

Satisfied with his work on her neck he hugged her holding her close to himself and that night they slept in each other's arms.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️