Epilogue🧡

Double update on the occassion of Independence Day!!🇮🇳🇮🇳
**************************************
*1 year later*

Siya was roaming around the house instructing the servants to do their work. Raghav had just returned from the office when he saw his heavily pregnant wife roaming around speedily.

He sighed and went near her. 

"Siya!"

Siya stopped dead in her tracks like a deer caught in headlights. She slowly turned around with a sheepish expression.

"Why do you keep on tiring yourself? Bilkul nhi sunti ho meri. Now come with me and rest. No ifs and buts."

(You don't listen to me at all.)

He literally ordered her making her pout.  He knew she couldn't sit still for even two minutes. 

Today is Kush's 5 birthday and everyone from their family and Kush's friend's were invited.

"Raghav mai nhi thaki. Aaram aaram se kr rhi hu sab. Please!"

(Raghav I am not tired. I am doing everything slowly.)

She batted her eyelashes cutely to convince him but he knew better to fall for her puppy face.

"I am not looking at your face toh wo shakal banane ki zarurat nhi hai. I am not listening to anything. Tum khud aaogi ya mai utha kr leke jaau?"

(There is no need to make that face. You will come yourself or shall I carry you?)

He asked and she followed him like a sullen puppy.

She sat on the bed with a sullen face and looked at Raghav who was looking at her while loosening his tie and opening the top buttons of his shirt.

He smiled seeing her cute expressions and slowly dipped his head in. He kissed her softly for a few seconds and smiled when he saw her dazed expressions.

She looked at him so innocently that he felt his constraint breaking and slammed his lips on hers cupping her face.

She clutched his shirt and responded to his kiss with equal fervour. 

Their moment was broken by a loud voice shouting.

"MUMMA!"

Kush came in running with a big grin. Siya looked at him and a smile formed on her face.

She opened her arms and Kush carefully hugged her.

"Le aaya apne pasand ka cake?"

(Got the cake of your choice?)

He nodded excitedly and started telling her which cake he bought and how tasty it was.

The guests arrived and the party started.

Kush was so happy and enjoying with his friends and cousins.

The kids were running around the whole house giggling and laughing while their parents mingled with each other.

After dinner everyone slowly started to leave and by 10 almost everyone had left.

Siya and her bhabhi were instructing the helpers in their work.

Siya was telling one servant what all she needs to do when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Thinking it to be false contractions she sat on the sofa and took deep breaths but the pain kept on increasing.

Raghav who came out to take Siya into their room saw her sitting with a pained expression and immediately ran to her.

"Kya hua? Is it paining? Hospital chale?"

(What happened? Shall we go to the hospital?)

Siya couldn't speak anything and just nodded with a pained expression. Raghav quickly informed everyone. His brother and mother accompanied him and Siya to the hospital.

Raghav was full on panicky mode. This was the first time he was experiencing something like this with his conscious mind.

Siya was checked  by the doctor and they were informed that they would have to go for surgery because the baby had turned around in her womb.

Raghav was signing the papers and sweat trickled down his forehead.

Hey Bhagwaan! Please meri Siya aur mere bache ko kuch mat hone dena.

He prayed and signed the papers.

Siya was unconscious and was being taken to the delivery ward.

Raghav sat in front of the room and joined his hands in prayer and kept his head on his hands.

He was scared. For his wife and his child. 

After about an hour the door opened the the doctor came out with a smile.

"Congratulations! It's a boy! The mother and baby are healthy."

He informed them and went away. Raghav's eyes brimmed with tears. He felt a hand on his shoulder and saw his mother standing there with tears in her eyes too.

He hugged his mother and broke apart when he heard the nurse coming out.

She handed him the baby and Raghav almost sobbed at how small and fragile his baby was. He had Raghav's face with Siya's nose.

He placed a soft, feathery kiss on his forehead and a tear finally leaked his eye.

Siya was shifted to a private ward. She was still unconscious.

His mother took the baby for the general checkup while Raghav went and sat near Siya.

He caressed her hand and kissed her knuckles softly. 

Half an hour later, his mother came in with the baby and Siya woke up at the same time. Raghav helped her sit and supported her back with pillows. 

She smiled brightly seeing her baby. Raghav handed the baby to Siya and sat beside her snaking an arm around her shoulder.

She kept her head on his shoulder and smiled softly at him. He kissed her head and rested his head on top of her as they both admired their baby.

His mother had left long back to give the couple some privacy.

They heard a knock and the nurse came in. She asked Siya to feed the baby.

The nurse was telling her what all she needed to do and take care of while feeding him.

Raghav helped her and she rested her head back on him and fed the baby.

Two days later she was discharged and a week later was the naming ceremony.

The baby was named 'Luv'.

At night Siya was laid beside Luv who was sleeping peacefully. Raghav came in with a cranky Kush who felt attention deprived since the past few days.

He immediately slept holding Siya and Raghav's hand. Siya looked at Raghav and smiled.

Maybe it was a coincidence or maybe it was destiny. Because Siya did get her Raghav and they had their Luv and Kush with them.

Siya was recollecting everything that happened in the past few years.

How she was practically forced to marry Raghav.

How the two started developing a bond.

How she was forced to consummate.

Their first son. Their Kush's birth.

And finally after so many years Raghav getting his memories back.

Them getting their happy life back.

She was thankful to the actual Siya Raghav to make them meet. Afterall They are the best planners in all.❤️❤️
**************************************

I hope you guys liked the story. We will soon meet in the next one.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️