💖

She took her phone and opened an app while he looked on curious about what she was doing.

He smirked seeing her ticking off a list.

The item she had ticked off was:

Have the most romantic first kiss

"Oooh!"

He snatched her phone and started scrolling through the list making her shriek.

"Advik nhi! Its personal."

(Advik no!)

"Best friend aur wife hai tu meri. Tere mere beech toh kabhi personal tha hi nhi."

(You are my best friend and wife. We never had personal between us.)

He said and wiggled his eyebrows as he read through the items.

"You want to be hand cuffed while sex. And blindfolded too. Damn! I didn't know tujhe aisi bhi fantasies hai. Don't worry babe. I'll fulfill them all."

She scrunched her nose and said.

"Why will you fulfil? Maine bola tujhse?"

(Did I ask you?)

He turned her and caged her under him.

"Why? Have someone else in mind for these?"

He asked in a husky tone and she shivered gulping. Trying to tease him she nodded and the next second his lips were on hers and he kissed her hard and furiously.

She moaned and round her legs around his waist welcoming him. She smirked between the kiss. This was what she wanted.

When he pulled back she was surprised to see him smirking.

"Another item ticked off. See my boyfriend/ husband act possessive of me."

She blushed and hugged him making him laugh.

"Ye wo rangeen kitabein padhne ka asar hai na."

(Effect of reading those colorful books right.)

She hit his back while till hugging him and he kissed her head. The two slept cuddling each other and for the first time Myra didn't object or feel awkward to his touch.

A few weeks passed and the two were like the crazy kissing couple. Each time they were alone, they were either bickering or kissing.

Like right now. The two were involved in heavy makeout session.

Myra was sitting on his lap while he at with his back rested against the bedrest.

Her legs were around his waist and his hands were on her waist.

The kiss started slow and turned passionate and hungry and now it seemed like they would eat each other any moment.

She felt his erection digging into her core and her thin cotton shorts did nothing to hide her heat from him.

He adjusted his position such that she was directly on top of it. She gasped in the kiss but started to grind on him.

He cursed and threw his head back. He thrusted his pelvic upwards at the same time she grinded on him and moaned at the sensation that passed through them.

They continued to dry hump each other and his hold on her waist tightened and he hid his face in her neck while she hugged him tight as they climaxed.

She panted heavily and he looked at her who was taking deep breaths with her eyes closed and face flustered.

He could feel her wetness through the shorts and smiled seeing her shyness.

"Look at me!"

He whispered and she shook her head while hugging him. He smiled and kissed her head.

He got off and went to the washroom while she hid inside the blanket and squealed loudly.

Two days later, it was India-Pakistan match and both the families were gathered at Advik's home watching it keenly.

At every shot India scored a loud cheet erupted and at every wicket they lost loud curses and 'Oh nos' followed.

India and Pakistan's cricket match is not just a game its an emotion for everyone.

India ke World Cup haarne pr itna dukh nhi hota jitna Pakistan se match haarne pr hota hai. Bhut dil toot te hai aur usse jyada TV🌚.

*No offence to the Pakistani readers. Its just a story. Please take it that way. Thank you.*

Last two balls were left and India needed 9 runs to win. The atmosphere was very tense and the tension could be cut through a knife.

The batsman hit a 4 and now they needed 5 runs on 1 ball. Myra was chewing her nails due to nervousness while Advik was sitting with his fingers crossed.

"Brillaint ball delivered, even brilliant strike aaaand up in the air. Its a 6 and a win for India."

The commentators said and everyone screamed in happiness.

Myra and Advik got up and high fied each other followed by a fist bump and hip bump ending with a booty shake.

She danced around him like a chicken singing 'Jeet gaye bhai jeet gaye' while he did the same dancing on one leg.

Their families looked at them and shook their heads. The two were still kids. Will they ever behave like adult humans. On top of that the two were married.

Looking at the faces of their parents it seemed like they have lost the hope of seeing their grandchildren anytime soon.

Only if they knew what happened between them inside the closed doors🌚.

After the victory dance the two slumped on the couch and laughed looking at each other.

The atmosphere had again turned chirpy and excited. Everyone discussed the win and the shots played by the players.

They had their dinner still gossiping about the same and soon her parents left for their home.

His parents too retired to their rooms tired from the whole day and the two were now left in the living room.

"Hum yaha kya kre? Let's go to our room."

(What do we do here?)

She said and he shrugged following her. As they were walking to their room his eyes fell on her ass and he smirked seeing it bounce slightly with every move of hers.

She was doing something on her phone and as she kept it on the nightstand beside her side of the bed a hard smack was delivered on her butt.

She gasped and turned around to look at him wide eyed while he smirked snd pulled her closer.

"India toh match jeet gyi. Hum bhi apna match jeet lete hai."

(India won its match. Let us also win ours.)

He whispered and she shivered at the look in his eyes.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️