💘

Aanchal was sleeping peacefully when she felt something crawl over her foot and up to her legs.

Her breath quickened when he kissed his way up from her toes to her legs and thighs.

She moaned and clutched the pillow when he pulled her panties down and teased her swollen clit.

She cried out in pleasure when he replaced his fingers with his tongue. His tongue played with her bundle of nerves and she clutched his hair.

He started rubbing her clit making her writhe due to the dual pleasure.

She panted heavily as she found her release and he came up to face her.

She sat up with a jerk. Her eyes opened wide.

What did she just see? She around and realised that she was dreaming.

A wet dream. About Mishkat Aggarwal.

Her feelings for him were getting out of hand now. She just had a wet dream about him and she was immensely turned on too.

She removed the quilt and saw a wet patch on the bed and groaned. God! She even orgasmed during the dream.

She rushed to the washroom to see herself. Her cheeks were flushed, body felt hot and her hair were a mess as if they had actually done it.

The whole ride from home to college she was lost and still thinking about her dream.

She was absentmindedly walking towards the classroom when she bumped into someone.

The person held her hand to stable her and she looked at him lost.

"Sorry! Oh hey!"

Mishkat said but Aanchal was lost in her own land.

She continued to look at him and the dream replayed in her mind.

Mishkat got confused and asked her.

"Are you okay?"

"I had a dream about you."

She blurted out and he looked at her wide eyed.

"Wh-what!?"

She came out of her reverie and slapped a hand on her mouth looking at him wide eyed.

Without saying another word she ran from there and locked herself in the washroom.

She was too embarrassed by herself and cursed herself in mind.

'Argh! Stupid Aanchal! Kya soch rha hoga wo tere baare mai. Dream about you? God! I sounded like a pervert.'

She was drowning in embarrassment while Mishkat came out of his shock and a grin formed on his face.

Did she just say she dreamed of him?

He was now smiling like a goof.

'Does that mean she too feels something for me?'

He sauntered towards his class still smiling like that when his best friend gave him a sceptical look.

His smile fell and he cleared his throat.

"You know you look like a creep smiling like that. You look like a teenager who just got proposed by his crush."

His voice turned teasing at the end and Mishkat looked away. His cheeks turning red.

Akshay wiggled his eyebrows and asked.

"You met her right? Aise halat teri tab hi hoti hai when you see her."

(You behave like this when you see her.)

Akshay was his best friend since school and he knew Mishkat very well.

Mishkat smiled sheepishly and told him what all happened.

"Oh bhaisahab! Seedha hi dream! Did she tell what kind of dream?"

(Direct dream!)

He asked again in a teasing voice and Mishkat looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean? Wo aisi nhi hai."

(She is not like this.)

He declared authoritatively making Akshay raise his hands in mock surrender.

"Dude I think its time you tell her about your feelings. Kab tak dur se stalkers ke tarah dekhega usse."

(Till when will you see her from afar like stalkers.)

Akshay said after some time and Mishkat glared at his statement.

"I don't even know for sure whether she even likes me or not. Pure college ke saamne thapad maar dia toh?"

(What if she slaps me in front of the whole college?)

He said after a sigh and Akshay almost chuckled.

"Toh dude pure college ke saamne propose krne kaun bol rha hai? Just call her aside and tell her."

(Who is asking you to propose in front of the whole college?)

He looked at him for a moment and then said.

"Aur agar saath aane se hi mana kr dia toh?"

(What if she denies to come with me?)

He asked and Akshay patted his back sympathetically.

"Phir toh bhai you would have to let your feelings go. Kyunki agar wo baat hi nhi krna chahti toh pyaar kya kregi."

(Because if she doesn't want to talk why will she love.)

Akshay shrugged nonchalantly as he did not just break Mishkat's heart.

"Oh bhai senti mat ho yaar. Mai toh bas bol rha tha. Zaruri thodi na hai ki aise hi hoga. Kya pata wo itna khush ho jaaye ki seedha kiss kr de."

(Don't get sentimental. I was just saying. Its not necessary this only happens. What if she gets so happy that she kisses you directly.)

Alshay said after looking at Mishkat's fallen face. Mishkat's ears turned red hearing his words and he said.

"Kuch bhi. Seedha kiss koi nhi krta."

(Anything. No one kisses directly.)

"Hnn ye bhi hai. Pr tu wo chhod. Think positive. Kiss nhi toh atleast haan kr degi."

(Yes that also right. You leave that. If not kiss she'll say yes.)

He said and before Mishkat would reply their professor came and they all greeted him.

All during the lecture Mishkat was lost. Thinking about what Akshay had said.

Should he tell her? How will she react? Will she slap him? Or will she think of him as a pervert or stalker or worst a pedophile? What if she starts hating him?

No! No no no no no! He could not afford that.

Maybe he should not tell her his feelings. What is he befriends her first?

Yeah! Seems like a nice idea. But how would he talk to her?

He was two years senior to her and there was no excuse why he could talk to her.

'Soch Mishkat soch!'

'Should I tell her I need her help? Nah! You're her senior bro. Umm-maybe I should say that since we were in the same school we should be friends. God no! That's really weird. She catch it in two minutes. Maybe I should tell her that if she needs any help she could ask me anytime and the give her my number. No! That would be too stalkerish. Argh! Give me some ideas God! Kaise baat kru usse?'

Mishkat felt conflicted. He wanted to tell her his feelings now but did not want to scare her off.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️