💙

SaniyaSareen To make your day a little better❤️❤️
**************************************
Two months have passed since the first time they consummated their marriage.

The first three weeks Rehaan was very rough and harsh on her but slowly he started feeling guilty seeing her dull and dead eyes and the way she had stopped reacting to his touch altogether.

It was as if she was dead. Which was true. She was dead from inside. And he was the one responsible for it.

She did not meet his eyes in college or at home. Even when he sat with girls she did not react. Whatever he did she did not utter a word.

And maybe that was why his touches and he was starting to get soft.

The past one month he had actually felt like he made love to her. Slow, sweet and soft. And she surprisingly had like it too.

And why would she not. He was finally starting to touch her like he loved her. He looked at her like he loved her. And he talked to her like he loved her.

And she was back to her normal self slowly. The happiness and glow in her eyes and face.

What made Rehaan feel more guilty was the way she looked at him. With so much love. Like he was her world.

And he had been an absolute asshole and hurt her so much. Humiliated her so much.

He wanted to tell her the truth about his deeds and about what happened with Hamza but could not gain the courage. He couldn't get himself to get her hate him again.

He was so confused and wanted to discuss it with someone and so went in search for the only person who could help him.

He went to Vinay's PG and checked in. Since he too had a key to Vinay's room he entered without ringing the bell.

He heard his voice from his bedroom and went towards it. He stopped before opening the door as he heard Vinay talk to someone on phone.

"You are right. Kuch krna padega. Ye Rehaan toh soft padh rha hai. I want the satisfaction I got when I saw her dead eyes. Unhi aankhon se she used to glare at me. That bitch failed me. Pata chala hoga usse tab. How it feels to he humiliated. Rehaan ne mera kaam aasan kr dia. That stupid idiot!"

(I need to do something. Rehaan has gone soft. She used to glare at me from those eyes. She must have understood then. Rehaan easied my job.)

He heard his so called best friend chuckle and his blood boiled. He did whatever he said without thinking. Vinay was right. He was a fucking idiot. But not anymore.

He opened the door with a bang and Vinay straightened up nervously.

"R-Rehaan? Tu yaha? Aa na bhai."

(You here? Come brother.)

He said while Rehaan marched to him with angry steps and punched him hard.

"That's for breaking my trust!"

He punched him again making Vinay sprew blood from his lip.

"And that was for instigating me to hurt that precious woman."

Leaving Vinay there he came out still fuming. He punched the wall in the corridor and collapsed on the floor crying.

Crying in repentance. Crying for listening to that bastard. Crying for hurting his woman.

He wiped his face and got up with determination. He was going to apologise to her and repent his mistakes even if she wants to kill him.

He reached home and went to his room to see her. He stopped in his tracks seeing her sitting on the bed with a gloomy expression. An expression he was seeing after a month now.

It scared him.

"Mehreen!"

He called her name and she looked at him expressionless. Her eyes dead again.

Before he could ask her what had happened to her she spoke up making him freeze.

"Hamza mile aaj mujhe."

(I met Hamza today.)

Her voice was as dead as the night.

"He told me why he didn't come to our marriage."

Rehaan gulped as he remembered what he had done in his ego and stupidity back then.

One day was left in Hamza and Mehreen's marriage and Rehaan had called Hamza saying he wanted to meet him.

"Assalamualaikum Hamza bhai."

He greeted Hamza and Hamza smiled greeting him back.

"Walaikum Assalam Rehaan. Aaj achanak yaha kyu bulaya mujhe?"

(You suddenly called here today?)

Hamza asked looking around the cafe in which they were sitting. Rehaan smirked internally but put on a sad face.

"Mai jaanta hu kal aapka nikkah hai Hamza bhai lekin mai ab ye baat aur nhi chhupa sakta."

(I know tomorrow is your marriage but I can't hide it anymore brother.)

Hamza got serious and asked Rehaan.

"Kya baat hai Rehaan? Sab khairiyat toh hai na?"

(What is it Rehaan? Is everything alright?)

Rehaan sighed and looked at him.

"Bhai. Mai aur Mehreen ek dusre se mohabbat krte hai."

(Me and Mehreen love each other.)

He said trying not to cringe. He and that woman. In love. Blah!

Hamza looked shocked. He processed the information for a moment and then asked looking at Rehaan.

"Toh phir usne nikkah ke liye razamandi kyu di? Aur mujhse kabhi kuch kaha kyu nhi?"

(Why did she say yes to the marriage then? And why not tell me anything?)

"Kyunki ye Taya abbu and Tayi ammi ke khilaaf kabhi nhi jaayegi. Lekin mai ab aur ye baat aapse nhi chhupa skta bhai. Ye jaante huye ki uske andar mera bacha pal rha hai."

(Because she will never go against Taya abbu and Tayi ammi. But I can't hide it anymore. Not knowing that she is carrying my baby.)

Hamza was shocked to say the least.

"Rehaan? Ye tum kya keh rhe ho? Mehreen? Pregnant?"

(What are you saying?)

Rehaan lowered his head in mock worry and said.

"Ho gyi humse pyaar mai khata bhai. Lekin ab aap hi bataye mai kya kru? Ab faisla aapko krna hai bhai. Kal nikkah mai aake aap ek baap aur uske bache ko juda karenge ya-"

(We did a mistake in love bhai. Now you tell me what do I do? Now you have to decide brother. You will come to the marriage tomorrow and separate a father and his child or-)

Rehaan left his words hanging and left from the place smirking in victory. He knew he had hit the spot.

And his plan did work. Followed by its consequences.

Coming back to the present Rehaan felt like killing himself. He wanted to tell her that himself but she knows it already and judging by the expressions on her face the consequences are not going to be very good.

He tried to speak something to explain her but she started speaking making him freeze yet again.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️