💟

A week later was Vansh's friend's wedding.

Mansi wore a netted royal blue saree with a backless blouse and Vansh wore a matching tuxedo.

She had still not confessed her feelings. Whenever she thought about doing so, one look at him and she would chicken out due to nervousness and shyness.

They were walking around looking at the food area. Since none of them were too hungry they decided to share a plate.

After dinner they finally went to see the bride and groom who were clicking pictures after their Jaimala.

They congratulated the couple and moved down the stage after getting their picture clicked with them.

"Inhe dekh ke hamari shaadi ki yaad aa gyi."

(I remember our wedding seeing them.)

Vansh said climbing down and she smiled remembering their marriage.

They sat on a sofa and Mansi rested her head on his shoulder. He had held her hand and was caressing it softly.

She was smiling looking at their joined hands.

"Vansh!"

She called him name and he hummed.

"I love you!"

She whispered and felt him still against her. He slowly looked at her and asked in an unbelieving tone.

"You what?"

She smiled and held his hand tighter.

"I love you. I have fallen in love with you Vansh."

She confessed looking into his eyes and his eyes teared up involuntarily.

He hugged her not caring about their surroundings and said.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Mansi. I love you so much baby!"

He said and kissed her head. She smiled and kissed his hand softly.

They reached home by 1am and started walking to the door.

Mansi opened the door with the key and they got in. She locked the door but before she could move ahead she was hoisted up in a pair of arms.

She almost squealed at the sudden move and looked at him wide eyed.

"Vansh! Kya kr rhe hai? Koi dekh lega."

(What are you doing? Someone will see.)

She whispered and he smirked.

"Everyone's asleep babe. And I am not going to leave you tonight. You are all mine tonight."

He said kissing her head and she smiled shyly hiding her face in his neck.

"I am ready to be all yours Vansh."

She whispered making him smile.

His mother who was coming out of her room to get water stopped and turned back again seeing them like that.

She sat herself on her bed and smiled. She was happy for her younger son and daughter-in-law. He finally found his happiness.

Vansh entered the room carrying Mansi in his arms in bridal style and put her on the bed carefully.

He went to lock the door and came to her smiling softly.

Removing his jacket and belt he hovered over her and they shared an intense eyelock.

Both of them leaned in and their lips joined in a passionate liplock.

*Mature content ahead*

The kiss soon turned hungry and Mansi started to unbutton his shirt buttons. He helped her remove it and it was thrown at the other end of the room.

He looked deep into her eyes and started removing her pins unpinning her pallu.

He removed it from her chest and his eyes darkened with desire seeing her chest heaving with anticipation.

His lips connected with her neck and he sucked and nipped at her sweet spot.

She round her arms around his torso and traced his back with her finger tips.

He moved down to her cleavage and left wet kisses there.

He traced her stomach with his finger and she arched her back feeling shivers down her body.

He took the opportunity by unhooking her blouse and removing it baring her to his eyes.

His lips descended on her breasts and he teased them with his tongue and fingers. Licking, pinching, kneading, grazing.

She writhed under him and he teased her navel with his fingers and she felt shivers in her body.

He moved down peppering kisses down her stomach. He bit her skin near her navel leaving a mark there.

He started to unpin her saree. She helped him and her saree was met with the same fate at his shirt.

She lay in her underskirt. He smiled kissing his way up from her toes to her calves and thighs.

Soon his face disappeared inside her underskirt and she felt him kiss her inner thigh close to her core.

She moaned his name and clutched the pillow.

She felt his pull her panties aside and felt a smooth lick on her clit.

"Va-Vansh!"

She moaned as he pleasured her through his tongue. He rubbed he clit and soon she found her release owing to the dual pleasure.

He lapped up her juices and came out. He removed her underskirt and panties and then stripped himself off his pants and boxers.

She looked at him biting her lip. He was rock hard and very thick. He took a condom and just as he was about to roll it on she held his hand.

Without any word she took it from his hand and started rolling it on him looking into his eyes.

It turned him on even more and he kissed her pushing her on the bed slowly climbing on top of her.

He parted her legs and settled between them positioning himself near her entrance.

He rubbed his erection over her swollen clit and she guided him to her core.

Her mouth parted in pleasure as he entered her inch by inch. She closed her eyes as he seated inside her fully.

He groaned at how tight she felt and stilled inside her giving her time to adjust.

She felt the slight pain fading away. Opening her eyes she smiled and motioned him to move.

He started at a slow pace and soon the room filled with the sounds of moans, groans and skin slapping against each other.

The night witnessed the intimate union of two lovers.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️