Epilogue 💛

*10 years later*

Aisha put her phone down smiling mischievously. Her job was done.

It had been a week that Arjun had been coming home late from work and today she made sure that he came home early.

She went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and she was almost done when she heard the doorbell ring.

She bit her lip and waited because she knew who was on the door. As she expected Arjun came into the kitchen probably in the pretext of having water.

She felt him behind her. He pressed himself to her intentionally while taking the glass from above her head.

"Kaun bachayega tumhe aaj?"

(Who will save you today?)

He whispered huskily sending tingles between her legs and moved away drinking water sexily.

She gulped and remembered what she did.

Aisha returned from work earlier than usual today because she didn't have much work.

She slumped on the bed thinking that Arjun would come home late today also. He had been doing that from the past week due to some project with her brother's company.

Suddenly she thought of something. She took her phone and opened Arjun's chat and typed out the message.

Wanna guess what I am thinking about right now?
You. Me. Our bed. Can you think of some positions to try out tonight!😉

You know how hot it would be to get randomly turned on at work while thinking of me. Just saying!

I wish you were here with me right now. Naked.

I might not be wearing an underwear right now!😉🥵

Aisha was giggling while sending all these to him.

She even clicked a picture of a thong she owned and sent it to him asking.

Want me to wear this tonight?😉

She laughed loudly when the only thing he replied was her name.

She kept her phone aside with a satisfied smile.

After dinner Arjun went to his room saying that he was tired. Aisha's eyes widened when she saw him smirking at her.

Ohh! She was so gone tonight.

After putting her four year old son to sleep in his room she went to their room.

She locked the door and turned around to see Arjun laid on the bed with his hand under his head and looking straight at her.

He looked so hot and the look in his eyes made Aisha wet down there.

"Wanna try these on?"

He asked her huskily showing her the thong dangling off his fingers and she gulped.

She sauntered towards him not once breaking the eye contact. She leaned in to take it from him but he pulled her in.

"I want to see you in these. Only these."

She gulped and bit her lip in excitement. She went to the bathroom to fulfill his wish.

*Mature content ahead*

Arjun had sat straight on the bed and was waiting for her to come out when he heard the bathroom door open.

She came wearing the thong. Only the thong and his eyes darkened with desire. After their first child she had gained weight but to him she was still the same as she was in their initial years of marriage.

He got up and marched towards her. Going straight for her lips he kissed her passionately. Both of them missed each other since the past week.

He picked her in his arms and she round her legs around his waist.

They moved towards the bed and Arjun threw her on it making her bounce slightly.

Undressing himself he climbed on top of her.

"You were saying something earlier. Something about positions. Still up for it?"

He asked while playing with her breasts. Her breaths were already heavy. She nodded.

"Words my love!"

He demanded and she felt herself get more wet.

"Yes-aah!"

She had answered him and he turned her around making her go on all fours.

She tried to turn her head to see what he was doing but he clutched her hair holding her in place. She bit her lip in anticipation.

She heard some shuffling behind her and the next she knew he had held her hips, slid her thong aside and thrusted deep inside her from behind making her gasp and moan together.

Hee pounded inside her at a madening pace and turned her around again abruptly.

She was breathing and moaning like crazy. He kissed her deep and slowed down making slow, sweet love to her.

They spent the rest of the night exploring various positions just like Aisha wanted.

*Mature content over*

A few weeks later she and Arjun along with their son visited her brother.

Tushar was now married and had two kids with his wife.

Aisha was surprised because Tushar had liked someone from long back and had met her one day around 9 nine years back.

The two rekindled their romance and were married in the next six months.

Aisha was happy for her bhaiya.

She was happy that finally everything was well. Her and Arjun's life was also going good. Her brother too was happy in his life now.

She thanked God for everything he had ever bestowed on them.

He afterall is the best planner in all.❤️❤️
**************************************
This story is over. I hope you guys liked it. We will meet soon in the next one.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️