💚

The next month passed by smooth.

Noor's simple crush on Professor Shahzain was not passing away instead it was increasing by each passing day.

She wanted to tell her ammi but she knew nothing was possible between her and him.

He was her professor after all and she was only his student for him.

Only if she knew that her constant gazes in the class had started affecting him too.

Shahzain was conflicted. Noorain Riwayat Ali was supposed to be his student and that only.

Then why was he feeling such things for her. It was haram for him to think about his student like that. For someone 7 years younger than him.

He tried not looking at her and avoiding her at every instance but her eyes filled with constant curiosity, naughtiness and admiration pulled him to her.

The more he tried not to think of her the more she haunted his thoughts.

And the worst thing was that he could not tell this to anyone.

The classes for the day was over and Noor and her friends were going back home.

Noor went to the parking lot with her friends because her car was parked there.

"Byee! See you tomorrow Noorie!"

All of them giggled and Noor waved them a bye. She was humming and walking back to the building when she tripped over a stone and her leg twisted.

She winced and crouched holding her leg. Her leg hurted so bad. It was paining so much that Noor thought she might have broken her bone.

Shahzain was moving towards his car when he saw the woman who had been haunting her thoughts for the past one month.

But what got his attention was the painful expression on her face and the way she was holding her leg. It was no genius play to figure out that she had hurt herself.

His feet involuntarily moved towards her and a worried expressed formed on his face.

"Noorain?"

He called out and she looked at him trying to stand straight.

"Sir? Aap yaha?"

(You here?)

She asked and he looked at her foot which was red and swollen now.

"Aap thik hai Noorain? Kya hua?"

(Are you okay Noorain? What happened?)

He asked ignoring her previous question.

"Jee sir. Wo per mud gaya bas."

(Just twisted my leg.)

Noor tried to dismiss the topic but Shahzain was having none of it.

"Bas? Aapka per sujh gaya hai Noorain. Chale mai aapko medical room tak chhod deta hu."

(Just? Your leg is swollen Noorain. Come I'll leave you till the medical room.)

He said but she shook her head not wanting to be an unwanted burden on him.

"Nhi Sir. I am fine. Aap shayad ghar jaa rhe the. Aap jaaiye sir. Mai manage kr lungi. Itna bhi dard nhi hai."

(No sir. You were going home. You go sir. I will manage. Its not hurting much.)

She tried to move to prove her point but winced loudly the next second and was about to lose her balance if Shahzain had not caught her arm.

"I can see that very clearly Noorain. You are clearly in pain. Let me help you."

He said and round her arm around his neck giving her support.

Noor was surprised at the sudden move. She continued to look at him while he walked her to the medical room.

The man had not even once looked at her direction nor did he touch her. His hand was suspended in the air and was not touching her unnecessarily. It was her who was holding him for support.

Till now Noor was confused about her feelings for him but now she was surely in love with this gentleman Professor of hers.

How can someone be so nice and caring?

The nurse examined her leg and sprayed moov on her leg. Noor hissed a little as the spray burned a little.

Shahzain was standing in a corner with his arms folded in front of his chest.

"Please take care of your leg Noorain. And please doctor ko dikha lena. It could be internal also. Chot jyada badh skti hai. Aur haan ghar se kisi ko bula lo. Don't go alone like this."

(Please see a doctor. The injury could increase. And call someone from home.)

Noor just nodded looking at him in daze. Shahzain looked down and cleaared his throat.

Noor looked down embarrassed and mumbled a thank you to him. He nodded his head and took his leave.

Shahzain sat in his car and banged the steering wheel.

"No Zain! No! You can't do this. She is your student. Haram hai ye."

(This is haram.)

He rested his head on the wheel and calmed himself. Starting the car he drove off to his home.

He saw Kinza sitting in the living room with Haider and the two talking over tea.

He adored his parents' relationship. His baba loved and respected his ammi a lot. And vice versa.

He wished that someday he too would get to experience something like his parents.

Unknowingly the thought of himself and Noorain came into his mind which he shook off as soon as it came.

'Stop it Zain!'

He scolded himself but when has the heart ever listened to the brain.

He greeted his parents and sat beside them. Kinza smiled and got tea for her ladla too.

His parents again started discussing what they were while he just sat there trying to understand his feelings for Noor.

"Zain! Kya hua bache? Kaafi dino se dekh rhi hu. Pareshan lag rhe ho. Sab thik hai na?"

(What happened? You look tensed from a few days. Is everything fine?)

Kinza asked and Shahzain nodded with a smile.

"Jee Ammi. Sab thik hai. Chinta na kare. Bas kaam ka thoda sa pressure that. Internals aa rhe hai na."

(Yes ammi. Everything is fine. Don't worry. Just work pressure. Internals are coming.)

He diverted the topic. Although Kinza and Haider were not convinced but they let it go knowing that he would talk to them whenever he was ready.

They trusted their son and their parentage enough not to question him or force him.

"Achha aur shaadi ka kya socha hai? 27 ke ho gye ho tum."

(And what have you thought about marriage? You are 27 now.)

She asked and Shahzain sighed.

"Abhi mai taiyar nhi hu Ammi. Jab honga tab aapko bta dunga."

(I am not ready now. When I will be I will tell you.)

He kissed her head and left to his room.
*************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️