Epilogue 🖤

*6 years later*

It was 2 am and Charvi and Veer were alseep in their room.

Veer was sleeping on his stomach with his hand covering her belly and her hand on top of his in a protective manner.

She was in her eighth month of pregnancy and her maternity leave had started.

Although it was not their first child but Veer left no stone unturned to pamper her and treat her like the queen she was.

Charvi woke up next morning and felt his hot breaths in her neck tickling her. She smiled and looked at him lazily.

He looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping.

She carefully got up feeling her bladder full and about to explode and rushed to the washroom.

After she came out she saw Veer sitting on the bed holding their 3 year daughter in his arms who was cuddled into him very comfortably.

She smiled and sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder and he held her shoulders pulling her into him.

Veer breathed happily. His world was in his arms.

They heard loud knocks followed by Vansh's panicked voice.

"Bhai! Bhai! Charvi! Bahar aao. Mansi has gone into labour. Its time bhai come out!"

(Come out.)

Veer and Charvi got up and rushed out. Mansi was being taken to the car and she had a pained expression on her face.

Vansh had got married 4 years back and today they were going to bring their first child in the world.

It was an arranged marriage but Vansh was completely besotted. Charvi was right. He could do anything to bring a smile on Mansi's face.

They reached the hospital and after a painful three hours of labour Mansi delivered a healthy baby boy.

Vansh had burst into tears seeing his little bundles of joy wrapped into blankets. He was so small.

"Ye kitna chhota hai mumma. Not even the size of my forearm."

(He is so small.)

He said with tears flowing his eyes. He kissed his nose softly and looked at him proudly.

"Mera beta!"

(My son!)

He exclaimed slowly and Veer smiled hugging his brother and congratulated him.

The baby was taken for the checkup and Vansh ran to his wife.

Charvi smiled and looked at Veer.

"I am so happy for him. He is going to be an excellent father. Just like you are."

She said kissing his bicep and he smiled kissing her head.

Charvi was now fully grown in her ninth month. She was due anytime now.

Her daughter was talking to her stomach in an animated way and she was smiling looking at her cuteness.

She said something and then giggled and Charvi pulled her in her arms and kissed all over her face making her giggle more.

Veer came in loosening his tie and smile seeing his world happy and content.

All his tiredness flew away seeing them. He kissed both of theirs heads and went to freshen up.

Charvi left her daughter when she heard Vansh's voice calling her that little Manas was awake and Tia ran in full speed to play with her baby brother.

Charvi smiled and shook her head. Veer came out of the washroom and she went to him.

He hugged her from behind and held her belly from below giving her some relief and she rested herself against him.

He did that often to give her a relief for a few minutes. Her relaxed posture changed and she released a small yelp.

"Kya hua? Is it time?"

(What happened?)

She nodded painfully and clutched her belly. He quickly fished out her bag and went out holding her.

Everyone got alert seeing her condition and Vansh ran to get the car. Namrata and his father stayed behind with Mansi and the kids and the men went with Charvi.

After four hours of labour Veer sprang up hearing a loud wail. His baby was here.

His eyes teared up and he felt Vansh's hand on his shoulder.

The doctor informed them about the baby and Charvi's health and the nurse came out with his baby.

His son. His little baby. He remembered the first time he held his princess for the first time and now it was his junior.

He kissed his head and held him close to his heart.

The baby was taken for checkup and Veer went to see Charvi. She was sleeping at the moment and he caressed her head and kissed her forehead slowly.

Tiredness was visible on her face. He felt forever indebted to her. She completed his world by coming into it and giving him two beautiful and healthy kids.

*3 years later*

Tia was 6 years old and the boys were 3 years old. Both of them were total udhamkhors and teased Tia all the day who being the kind sister she was let it all go.

Right now the kids were playing in the living room while their parents looked over them talking to each other. Their parents were already in their room since it was late night.

The kids did not have school next day and were playing happily till late.

Suddenly Tia came to Charvi pouting sadly.

"Mumma! Mujhe ek chhoti sister chahiye! Ye dono mere saath kuch bhi nhi khelte. Boring games khelte hai."

(I want a little sister. These two don't even play with me. They play boring games.)

She complained and Charvi smiled caressing her hair.

"Chachu chachi se bolo. Ab wo laayenge baby."

(Ask chachu chachi. They will get a baby now.)

She said and the girl bounced to her chachu.

"Chachuuuu!"

She shouted and plopped herself on his lap.

"Mujhe ek chhoti sister chahiye."

(I want a little sister.)

She said and Vansh kissed her cheeks making her giggle because of his stubble.

"Okkie dokkie! Jaao khelo abhi."

(Now go play.)

He said and Tia ran back to her toys. He said something in Mansi's ear and she hit his arm looking at him wide eyed.

He got up and cleared his throat while straightening his pants.

Everything happened in a few seconds. He picked Mansi in his arms making her shriek and rushed to their room.

Veer and Charvi looked at each other shocked and burst out laughing loudly making the kids confused.

Life was so good.❤️
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️